Final solution the Downfall of Capitalism

Comrades,

A glorious day is upon us! The evil capitalists are now nearly defeated and the prophetic prophesy of the ultimate communist realty is nearly within all our collective grasps. I so eagerly await the overflowing beet juice fountains of our glorious celebrations.

Laika, the esteemed space traveler, whilst orbiting the earth this many years has devised the ultimate solution and pathway to success. Elegantly simple and yet deviously disastrous.

Our esteemed K9 unleashed a diabolical effort to completely disrupt the World Wide Web by use of the Jeff Epstein not dead memes. Soon nothing will be communicated via this capitalistic propaganda tool and our glorious revolution will be complete.

Don't believe the lies! Hillary can destroy everything better!

child of chernobyl wrote:...disrupt the World Wide Web by use of the Jeff Epstein not dead memes.

Dennis Rodman hears you, comrade.

WHAT?!?!? Entertainment Commissar Epstein is deceased?!? Isolated as we are here on Beet Farm #326, we had not even heard that he was ill, only that he was serving the State by tutoring the inmates residents of a re-education training facility...

Comrade Unkulturny, it is good fabulous glorious to see you again! I too am shocked to hear that Commissar Epstein has gone to the great beet collektive in the sky! I keep seeing capitalist memes saying that he didn't kill himself, and so of course I assumed that he was still alive!

This is a sad day, especially for all the young children will now never have an opportunity for employment. True, Commissar Epstein was a capitalist, but he brought joy to so many!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This is a sad day, especially for all the young children will now never have an opportunity for employment. True, Commissar Epstein was a capitalist, but he brought joy to so many!
Epstein was an austere entertainer. Now this comes together to a nice Washington Post obituary.

[img]/images/WaPo_Obituary_Epstein.jpg[/img]

Without electricity what is capitalism?? All those fancy doodads and geegaws we don't really need and which are killing our Mother Earth!! I rebuke the Satan of Electricity!!

Please comrades ... I NEVER said Commissar Epstein was dead... Laika the space sobaka was just busting the internet machines with memes.