Fraulein Pulloskies EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrades!

As you know our Glorious Peoples Health Care Reform Bill is finally about to get passed with the entire Nations endorsement! Such resounding support from the people for this glorious piece of legislative genius that our fearless leaders in Congress have decided not to even bother with a pesky vote and have just deemed it to pass, so as not to incur the wrath of the masses if one odd member actually voted no on this for the record!

It should have been a Glorious day for me all around. Then I DISCOVERED THIS!!!!

In preparing for my party to celebrate this historic passing of OBAMACARE, I could not think of a more appropriate choice of finger foods then a Limburger Cheese sandwich. It fits the theme of this stinker entire bill quite nicely. I plop down to my peoples computer type in Limburger cheese for sale, fully expecting to be directed to my nearest state run collective store to pick up my order. I scroll down the websites see one that looks interesting and click on it.

What do I discover? THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Beloved Frau is running a cheesy Kapitalisssst enterprise! All I can say is that this just really stinks. I sure hope the Frau has some pretty good excuses to weasel out of this one.

The first thing we need to do is confiscate this stinky cheese business of Fraulein Pulloskies' immediately, and bring all equipment and packages of cheese back to the collective for communal consumption. And while we are stuffing our faces with cheese and vodka, then we will get to the truth. But we need that cheese right here, right now. I'm hungry, and even a stinky piece of cheese sounds good. Of course, everyone in the collective will get to eat their fair share, while we conduct the interrogation.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades!

Our Beloved Frau is running a cheesy Kapitalisssst enterprise!

It's more than just cheese Snoogie. I believe she is also involved in hoarding State issued butter and selling it on the black market. See if you can spot the suspicious similarities between the examples below and her avatar.

Image A closer view...
And now the most damning evidence of all...
She's obviously been milking the fruits our fair trade system while secreting the wealth of this cash cow.Has the Inner Party gotten it's share of the graft? Have we been allowed to wet our beak (no offense Red Rooster)? We must force her to expose her hidden assets. We must have our tax auditors squeeze every last drop out of her.

I DENOUNCE this! . . . but that I mean, heck no! Do you think I need those FEMA camp butchers breathing down my neck?! *sniffle sniffle This was an evil enterprize created by the late Mr. Pulloskies (and another one of the reasons he "late". Gulag Masters, are hard Masters) He used by lovely likeness to perpetuate the sells of his evil capitalist cheese snacks.
As for the scantly dressed injun indianAmerican native, she might have bosoms, but them ain't MY bosoms.

FORGET IT FRAU,

Your knee deep in the smelly cheese business. Time to start coughing up names as to who you have also been up to with trying to sell your smelly wares. I hear a pretty shady water deal just went down with some Blue Dog Democrats in Califorinia to flip them from a no to yes to OBAMACARE and they were offered a little ' smelly cheese' to sweetened the deal.

I think this whole butter thing needs to be uncovered and examined in much more detail. We need some revealing evidence that shows everything regarding this incident.

And forget your shovel ready condemnation, comrade Woogums. Don't you think I'd be in a re-education camp, if I had partaked partooked partaked in some evil capitalist plot to en-weathy myself? But I am not. I am in the gulag, enjoying the restfullyness of caring for the beet garden and turning the vodka vats. WHEREAS, the "late Mr. Pulloskies" is gone on to his reward of freedom at last. I think you're just filled with bosom eny. . . . And that goes DOUBLE for you, Colonel 7.62

We get to keep the cheese, don't we? It wouldn't be right if all that cheese is not properly confiscated. What difference does it make if it belongs to you, Fraulein or to your ex, if it's property, then it must to be confiscated. Confiscation is the most essential component of social justice. If you don't have confiscation, you can't have re-distribution of wealth.

Confiscate . . . well, I'm eating as fast as I can!! They won't execute without evidence . . . WILL THEY?

I DENOUNCE LENINKA,

It is obvious that her and the FRAU are breast friends! They are trying to milk this thing for all that it is worth!

BAD NEWS....Your schemes are going to be tits up with your smelly cheese business.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I DENOUNCE LENINKA, It is obvious that her and the FRAU are breast friends! .

Bosom envy. Pure bosom envy. Why not just go buy a pair from Impants R Us or Inflatable Dolls .

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: As for the scantly dressed injun indianAmerican native, she might have bosoms, but them ain't MY bosoms.

Not your bosoms madame?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, dear Sir. I believe those imitations are $29.99.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums,

Everything I do is for the party. Everything!

Where's the ex-lax!! And the Gas-Ex!! I can't take it any more. I already did a protective and caring taste test of the cheese for the gulag's Greater Good, and I found it to be, well, difficult to digest. Who's in charge of supplies, any way, around this Kolkhoz! I'm dying here!

Comrade Lenika, the gas-ex is usually available by the exterior door to the exterior toilet. So sorry you missed it or perhaps,
Commodore Snoogie Woogums was lax on the job?
Limburger can be a bit 'stressful' and we don't want you unduly embarrassed. No need for you to be like Beatrice the Melodious Brunet.

Fraulein, That Gas-X ad was so charmingly amusing I've decided to retract my accusations about the diversion of Party butter. What can I say? I'm easily amused.

Typical man. How are we going to keep any discipline around here?

Intestinal disruptions, cheese, butter... BOOBAGE! All my favorite things! My day is complete.

Thank you Comrades...

I'm so glad we were able to afflict you, Comrade Buffoon. That is one of the unintentional consequences of the Cube.

I tug your state approved pigtails in appreciation. What's this Cube you speak of?

Comrade Whoopie,

I've decided to retract my accusations about the diversion of Party butter. What can I say? I'm easily amused.

STAND WITH ME ON THIS! You want the Leninka and the Frau to think we are just a couple of boobs and just denounce willy nilly? Let's head over to Hooters for some hotwings and discuss this. I hear the view is pretty good there.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I tug your state approved pigtails in appreciation. What's this Cube you speak of?

Cube? It's where you are boxed in for eternity, Comrade Buffoon. Get used to it. In the meantime, let's see if we can't get an invite to Hooters with Comrade Snoogie Woogums and Frauilein Pulloskies as a direly needed diversion. I hear they have great French fries.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrade Whoopie,

STAND WITH ME ON THIS! You want....Leninka and the Frau....just a couple of boobs and ...willy... head over... t(w)o Hooters.... hot... the view is pretty good.

Commodore, I have psychoanalyzed your above post and concluded you have a secret wish to have a foursome with Cmrds. Whoopie, Leninka, and "Frau(d)lein Pulloskies". (I myself recently hade a fivesome with myself, my lowly prole loveslave, Algore, and GAIA Minister Neytiri- so I wish you good luck, and don't forget the lube.) And also, you have an affinity for The View. Commendable!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:

Is that my favorite brand, Buck Futter?

Alright enough with the diversionary tactics being deployed by the lady proles here. I refuse to be sidetracked, the bottom line is I demand an inbreastigation into the Frau's cheesy activities.

Bah, Pulloskies you can eat all the cheese you want in order to hide evidence. Read my avatar. Do you think I can't just open up a wormhole, and send one of the Commodore's ships into it to catch you red handed? Or send a phone booth stuffed full of Snoogie's marines into your kitchen *before* you ate the cheese, and thus seize the evidence? Or even plant it if needed? And don't even find out what happens if I have to send the flying DeLaurian. Hah! The last time that was deployed strange things happened. BTW, have you crashed into any manure trucks lately?

We can strip away the layers of deceit until we find the uplifting truth.

Perhaps Fraulein P was not in fact running a capitalist enterprise. Perhaps she was laundering stimulus money, which is an utterly prog thing to do. And I wouldn't put it past her. Look at the look in her eyes. Look at the conniving, the corruption.

I say if she doesn't tell me how she got some of that pork, she'll have to go to the gulag. But if I am grossly insulted, then all will be forgiven.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Not your bosoms madame?

Well, I think we can all agree they're not Helen Thomas's. And isn't that uplifting to know!

All this talk about the Frau's underhanded cheese business, breasts and butter has darn it made me hungry.

I'll be right back I need a sandwich and I know just where to get a fine limburger one made to order.

I've decided to retract my accusations about the diversion of Party butter. What can I say? I'm easily amused.

STAND WITH ME ON THIS! You want the Leninka and the Frau to think we are just a couple of boobs and just denounce willy nilly? Let's head over to Hooters for some hotwings and discuss this. I hear the view is pretty good there.

I'm sorry comrades, it was a moment of weakness on my part. I was in dire need of a chuckle and the Fraulein's cleverly cute concocted content put a smile on my grumpy face.

Of course the sudden and mysterious appearance of a case of Russian vodka on the door step of my dacha bearing a note that read "From a secret admirer, smoochies FP" may have played some small role. Comrades it was 100 proof! And I had just drained my last bottle and all the State stores were closed until Monday. The timing was impeccable.

However, I'm not so easily bribed and while there is only scantily clothed circumstantial evidence for the diversion of butter, I still support you in your original charge of cheesy capitalist chicanery.

Leninka wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:I tug your state approved pigtails in appreciation. What's this Cube you speak of?

Cube? It's where you are boxed in for eternity, Comrade Buffoon. Get used to it. In the meantime, let's see if we can't get an invite to Hooters with Comrade Snoogie Woogums and Frauilein Pulloskies as a direly needed diversion. I hear they have great French fries.

I hear Fraulein Pull and Comrade Snoogie are notorious for leaving before the bill is paid, much less considering a tip for the progressive leftist breasted serf serving our chicken and yeast laden beverages.

For the record, French Fries are very progressive. Seeing as how they're French and all...

My Lenin! What a tasty looking box of fries. There is no black and white in the dogma of our glorious system, only gray, so these are most appropriate. I deem that the gray French fry is the official French fry of the Cube.

Leninka wrote:My Lenin! What a tasty looking box of fries. There is no black and white in the dogma of our glorious system, only gray, so these are most appropriate. I deem that the gray French fry is the official French fry of the Cube.
I'm surprised we are bringing ATHF into the mix here.

Leninka wrote:My Lenin! What a tasty looking box of fries. There is no black and white in the dogma of our glorious system, only gray, so these are most appropriate. I deem that the gray French fry is the official French fry of the Cube.

That Space Dog has secretly advised that in the future gray is deemed racist, damned old folk! Who knew they were victims deserving our money tithe!?

In related news, Ted Nugent has deemed gray unconstitutional (its racist ya know). Deeming is now rock and roll, constitutionalists are now the enemy and The Peoples Cube will receive stimulus funds forever!

Pelosi Bless The Cube!

Red Star could not be reached for banter...

[/quote]I'm surprised we are bringing ATHF into the mix here.[/quote]

Commissar Carl flings a flip flop in your general direction.

My Comrades

This new evidence against Fraulein The Kapitalist Schwein just came from the Zimbabwe Secret Police!

Our intel says she knows him more than just professionally.

One Settler One Bullet!

Obamugabe

I am not sure a good made Prog should be easily amused. We pride ourselves in fear mongering, worry, disappointment and dependence. Assessment is for the trolls who followed radicals like Limbaugh. And I might ask, how does want know what he eats or endorses if not a drone follower?

oooh, doesn't cousin (thrice removed) Helen look fetching with great Leader (who appears to be trying to take a pinch of her
once great bosoms! And it also appears she forgot her undergarments on this great occasion of her 70th... 80th year as a Dying Hard Prog (for clarification, I am saying she will be a DIE HARD Prog and not dying from being 'hard' . . . oh dear, am I being clear? Maybe it's all that cheese and vodka?)

Down with capitalism! Maybe Rush choke on cheese!

Comrades, we may have been doing Fraulein a disservice. What about all the government cheese made of government-bought milk, which is used just to support dairy farmers at the expense of the taxpayer? We need to know if Fraulein is using government milk, bought with taxpayer money, to make her cheese.

If so, that's all right. Because anything that government has a hand in is not capitalism.

But if she expects to make a profit from the sale of the cheese, I have a little room for her at the Rancho and I'll tell Bruno to get ready for a visit from a fallen made prog.

He'll be so happy. But Fraulein might not be.

It may be that the good Fraulein may be converting gov. cheese (which is American process cheddar) into Limburger using a secret family recipe which can best be illustrated by this little animated cartoon.

My Comrades!

My operatives in America have uncovered more evidence of the Fraulein's nefarious contacts!

One Fraulein One Bullet!

Obamugabe

When I was a child we used joke about the reason for the hair in the hamburger. Someone went to the kitchen and saw the chef, a woman, forming the hamburger patties, singing, "Patty-cake, patty-cake, Oombah! Oombah!" as she pressed the patty into each of her arm pits.

And yet another!

Can you believe that she is actually in cahoots with the Evil British Empire that enslaved the Peoples Utopia of Zimbabwe for so long!

I call on the collective to send her for Immediate End of Life Counseling now!!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Fraulein, your face has such...<i>character</i>. But why are you hiding your magnificent rack behind Lilibet?

I DENOUNCE ALL THIS DENOUNCING.Image

I was force to attend attended all the required re-education camps and forcibly got my mind straight at Jiffy-Lobo. It isn't my fault (Progs never accept 'fault', correct?) if evil capitalist purchased the late Mr. P's cheese. He was a well renowned cheese cutter and producer. No one in the gulag, could cut the cheese as Mr. P did! He was, in fact, well known for his cheesy deals! And I, the dear, made true Prog, Mrs. Pulloskies can't be and will not be persecuted for his cheese dealings. What is the FAIRNESS?! Where is the equality Progs are noted?!

(I do take a good picture, do I not?!)

Fraulein, no progs never accept fault. Let me give you an example. The Obambi White House decided to award George W. Bush. They determined the geological feature that caused the Haitian earthquake and they've named of Bush's Fault. See? That's how a prog does things.

Fraulein, do not be concerned with this denunciation. You are being carefully groomed to how know to take a denunciation. Then we'll have a show trial and I'll be both prosecutor and judge and F. Lee Bruno will be your defense attorney. His legal aide will be this lovely from Breasts not Bombs:<center>Image </center>

I'm quite sure that with such a stellar legal team, not to mention me sitting on the bench--and I'm the opposite of a hanging judge--that you'll soon be conducted into the Prog Hall of Fame--if you, er, survive it.

ooooh, I show trial!! This means a new dress?! Maybe a new do?! I have something tingly running up... down?... UP my leg. I will be proud humbled to 'take one for the team'.

btw, where did you ever find that old picture of Helen Thomas? Sweet fancy gulags, she's always been a little baggy bit of a hag bag.

I find that utterly offensive...UTTERLY!

Can you envision her on the International Space Station with those things floating up into her face?

The source of the cheese operation in question? Surely these bags of progressiveness could produce 4 lbs per day.

I was talking to my physician who said that she's seen women accoutered like this woman, who didn't wash under their boobs and had yeast under them and all over their bellies.

Comrade Theocritus,

Lovely, that's just a lovely image your doctor painted for you. What about jock itch? Could these breast also be prone to jock itch?

Michele also told me that they never wear a bra and so they droop to the waist. Even more place for the fungus.

I would not like to see the man who gave/got jock itch from these.

I was wondering where the Fraulein might get her magical blend of spores that makes ordinary cheese extraordinary.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I would not like to see the man who gave/got jock itch from these.

Oh, come on. He's one of our own.

Frau,

No matter how you slice it your cheesy excuses are full of holes, I believe your really gouda get it for your underhanded dealings. On the udder hand if you have any other wares that I may be interested in as a errr...distraction from looking even deeper into your nefarious activities, I'll be more than happy to look them over.

Fraulein Pulloskie! I have been watching from a secluded spot. I must tell you that you will never survive The Cube!

Never say "It's not my fault"! Accept your behavior like a man, er woman, or.... Anyway, obsfucate by pointing out the faults of others!

To wit!

Theocritus, Bruno has been out spending your bribes from Governor Perry and the Texas Rangers are on their way. Since Perry is an Aggie, suspicions about your true sexual identity are now in question....AggieSexual!

Now give a try on the Commadore, or even Obamugabe, you'll find plenty of pictures of either one cavorting with conservatives!

(yawn) Now back to my nap...

Reiuxcat,

Nice try furface, the Frau will never find any goods like that on this made prog! And just in case you and your feline cohorts decide to waste your time trying to pin such evidence like that on me, well how about you enjoy this instead and don't bother with that all.

Snoogie, aside from laughing my ass off just before going to bed, I'll never get that tune out of my head.

You bastard!

Comrade Whoopie,

Just a friendly little cat!

Now about this Frau and her cheesy shenanigans. Are you as disappointed as I am that we have not been offered any real proof of her innocence. I'm still waiting for some real evidence from her to send my way that I can examine before I retract my suspicions.

By the way how is your famous Americans and Presidential picture collection coming along? Mine is getting a little sparse, my small engraved Benjamin Franklin portraits on the green paper are getting a little used and abused, could use some nice crisp new ones to replace them.

Oh, sorry a little off-topic I meant to say when do you think the Frau is going to submit some real evidence to us that she is a true prog and not up to kapitalistic "spit'" for profit schemes behind the proggie themes.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I meant to say when do you think the Frau is going to submit some real evidence to us that she is a true prog and not up to kapitalistic "spit'" for profit schemes behind the proggie themes.

I don't know Snoogie. She's a hard woman to be sure. She stands on principle and takes it like a man (Marshal Pupovich has told me stories of life behind bars). The Fraulein doesn't bend and she doesn't bow. She knows the current truth will set her free. You'll get no satisfaction from her. Probably the same reason why higher powers never bothered to give Pinkie a showtrial. Groveling is just not in her nature.

I realized this early on and that's why I hastily withdrew my hastily concocted accusations.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Reiuxcat,

Nice try furface, the Frau will never find any goods like that on this made prog! And just in case you and your feline cohorts decide to waste your time trying to pin such evidence like that on me, well how about you enjoy this instead and don't bother with that all.

Puleeze snoogs, while the good Fraulein may not access to the secret files, I do.

Please note your 1st response when you yourself were prosecuted partied with the others in the Gang of Four.

viewtopic.php?p=67220#67220By Commodore Snoogie Woogums
6/19/2009, 11:51 pm
Image WHAT!!!!!!!

I go off for a little beet planting in the countryside for a few days and I come back to this!

I'm innocent, I have nothing to do with these three Comrades, Pieck, Leninka and Red Rooster ......

Such a sad display of disloyalty to our comrades.

And what of this act of outright open display of bribery?

viewtopic.php?p=67233#67233By Commodore Snoogie Woogums
6/20/2009, 12:51 am
Image Leninka,

No worries I scored a couple of tickets to "The David Letterman Show" to pass to a good Fem Prog like Pinkie.

(We're covered boys!)

When needed, this kind act of sharing the wealth is only done behind closed doors.

And here you slander our dear Marshall Pupovich! Trying to deflect attention from yourself! Saul Alinsky would be ashamed of this feeble attempt.

<br>viewtopic.php?p=67243#67243By Commodore Snoogie Woogums
6/20/2009, 1:39 am
Image Leninka/ R.R

The good Marshall is going to be out for awhile.

I'm thinking now might be a good time for a little confab on how we are going to get out of this. I'm leaning toward the ole "I had a rotten childhood defense myself".

Shall I post your sniveling confession?

Indeed I will! Snoog's confession!

By Commodore Snoogie Woogums
6/20/2009, 9:28 pm
Image Comrades and Loyal Members of The Party

I hereby confess to being the lowest of the low and guilty of heretical thought crimes. I was seduced by the dark side of the conservative force. It took hold of me and slowly twisted my pure progressive thoughts.

While under this unholy influence I committed the following horrid crimes:

I watched Fox news and found it entertaining.

I got upset at David Lettermans joke about Sarah Palin's daughter.

I could say the word "Bush" and not actually froth at the mouth.

I "gasp" thought Obama is turning out to be a pretty crappy President.

I thought at first these horrid thoughts were the cause of some childhood trauma and would go away if I sought help at a peoples treatment center. But the conservative force that infected me was so strong that I even abandoned that option and continued on my downward spiral. I finally able to throw of the dark side of the progressive through the use of progressive Jedi mind-tricks.

I humbly grovel for party forgiveness. I beg for understanding. I am the weakest of the weak, a slug, a worm who deserves a good whack from Pinkies shovel ( a thought that I for some weird reason find strangely stimulating)..... A mole, A snakes belly, whale dung.......Well you get the idea.

Oh, I also have about twenty free tickets to see the movie "Che" up for graps(sic) here.

You did not even last a day before you broke, no resistance at all to the party, proving your mettle. Your "promotion" to Commodore is akin to an ambassadorship, something to keep you busy and out of the way!

Fraulein Pulloskies has so much more potential, and for the good of the party, I am urging her not to take this laying downnaked and waiting.

PS. Love the video snoogs. Whoopie is already spreading your love.

Reiuxcat,

Thanks for posting my original confession, shows how loyal I am to the party after all. I'm so grateful to you and I miss you visiting my humble little abode Why don't you drop by and have another tennis game?

I'M SERVING.

Comrades please, can't you see what the Fraulein is doing? She's turned us against each other and she's not even here. The woman is a witch.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Reiuxcat,

Thanks for posting my original confession, shows how loyal I am to the party after all. I'm so grateful to you and I miss you visiting my humble little abode Why don't you drop by and have another tennis game?

I'M SERVING.

Of course, and Sergeant Schultz was a loyal Nazi!

Your files are stuffed with all your traitorous dealings with the party. It's all to easy, tiny tot.

PS Next time you go to shredding the evidence, don't put the confetti in the litter bag.

I have super smart mice working around the clock for the good of the party!

Er.... hold on a sec...

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades please, can't you see what the Fraulein is doing? She's turned us against each other and she's not even here. The woman is a witch.

My most esteemed Comrade Whoopie, not to worry! I'm merely trying to help the Fraulein see that there are two paths in the party! That of the sycophant and that of the ruthless, natural born leader. Commadore Snoogie Woogie threw down an easy challenge. Heck, he could have thrown a rock across the grass, and I would have to chased it.

I DENOUNCE Reiuxcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For felony feline behavior! It may have escaped your attention but you are a KAT that's right spelled K......A........T ( my state sponsored public education has done nothing but improved and kept with me over the years) as in a four legged furball.

Your function, whisker lips is to CATCH MICE not EMPLOY THEM. You are a totally worthless kitty kat. A leech on all the other kitties that are actually doing what they are suppose to do, getting up, going to work and......CATCHING MICE.

Wait a minute, let me think about this for a second........Ummm......He's sponging off other Kats labors, hanging out, blackmailing me and having mice do his bidding and enriching himself in the process. All this to advance himself up to maybe even more cushy conditions by sucking up to the Frau. Whilst claiming he is nothing but altruistic and doing it all for the good of the party and 'for the little kitties'.

Dang he's a perfect Prog!

I....errrr...Retract my Denouncement. Instead I think it might be time to place some of that Limburger cheese in the mice traps I just put around my paper shredder.

Snoogie, it's always a shock when one realizes that cats are born the perfect progs. They don't even have to pay a hundred thousand to get a degree at a college which tells them how awful they are. They don't need prog lessons.

They're born progs. Now isn't that disgusting? That's like being born plain and having to work to look good while some people, like Tom Selleck (spit, spit) are born beautiful and it just works for them?

I had to refine my nastiness to uber-prog levels. And a cat is born with it. Damn.

Fraulein
You should know by now that there is room for only one cheese in the cube!