Freedom Isn't Free. It's Basically A Myth.

As the election season draws to a close, and the brainwashing reaches a fevered pitch as we ponder how often we will pull that lever for Obama, I found time to listen to, and reflect on a song that inspires me to vote more then I have ever voted before. A song that although not written for the Revolution, it should have been. In fine Revolutionary spirt, I am stealing it for the cause. Freedom Isn't Free. Although It doesn't say so in the song, it is pretty clear. People fight for freedom, but die. A worthless cause. Basically, give Obama your money and be done with it. Its all here in the song.

Ladies and Germs, (I always loved that) Tomorrow is the big day. Victory is at hand. Don't go soft in the final minutes. Don't be persuaded by last second attack ads that portray Obama as a incompetant Marxist. Yes, many people will have to sacrifice, and be sacrificed, but maybe not you. You stand a very good chance of surviving the exterminations and maybe even become an essential cog in the ever continuing fight. So read along, or sing along, as we reflect back with the help of this little diddy. As it says, every one must chip in their Buck O Five, cuz basically under Obama, thats about all your gonna have left.

Freedom Isn't Free

What would you do
If you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom (from oppresive conservatism))
What would you do
If asked to make the ultimate sacrifice (Die for Obama)

Would you think about all them people
Who gave up everything they had.
Would you think about all them War Vets
And would you start to feel bad

Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
No, there's a hefty fuckin' fee.
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

What would you do
If someone told you to fight for freedom.
Would you answer the call
Or run away like a little pussy
'Cause the only reason that you're here.
Is 'cause folks died for you in the past
So maybe now it's your turn
To die kicking some ass