From Bad to Worse!

Habitats for Cajuns
From the Drudge Report:
This morning on Fox's "Fox and Friends," former Indiana Democrat congressman and 9/11 commissioner Tim Roemer called on President Bush to name former President Jimmy Carter to the head of efforts to rebuild New Orleans.

Roemer told the stunned hosts: "The second thing we should do is put somebody like former President Jimmy Carter in charge of rebuilding New Orleans."

Yes, my friends, yes! Is there anyone better suited for the job? In times of crisis in the United States, when the "Misery Index" is on the climb, we must return to the fundamentals. We must find a man so omptimistic, so ready to look at the bright side of things, so in love with America that he will hasten our rebuilding effort. I do see a role for Carter, as well as roles for Michael Moore and George Soros.

What I envision is a diverse city: A kremlin-style court house with surrounding tepees, multiple identical thirty-story buildings made from mud and hemp and free homes and produce for all.

Large areas of New Orleans will be left fallow for wildlife. Huge solar panels and crop harvests will make the city self-sufficient. A solar-powered monorail system will provide transportation with no CO2 emissions. Collective farming will be the norm. Women and men will wear identical uniforms. All hair will be shorn. Each job will be occupied by a member of each race. Utopia awaits. I have signed up -- have you?

Roamin Roemer
Indiana Democrat congressman and 9/11 commissioner Tim Roemer called on President Bush to name former President Jimmy Carter. . .

No wonder the panel was so thorough! A man like that would never overlook evidence that would make Clinton look bad. This whole "Able Danger" thing has to be false!

Homer Simpson
Who is this Carter? Never heard of him....

Homer, Jimmy the Carter Moonbatman hasn't been completely purged yet ... I won't go down without a fight! Ha, ha, ha!!!
I'm the Moonbatman! The Moonbatman!!! Ha,ha,ha!!!