From Russia, with Love, and Hope and Change

Seems the Teabagging Racist O'Keefe is at it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 89w#at=401

Cheesy accent, sounds more like Bela Lugosi with a head cold. Can't believe Progressives are this stupid .... Ok ... yes I can believe they are that stupid.
~

I won't admit this outside of our close Party circle here but one of the paradoxes we face is that, in order for our Glorious Marxist agenda to perpetuate, we must rely on millions of absolute idiots. Unlike O'Keefe, people who respect our authority understand they must ONLY address the mid-level leaders who can easily dismiss them. Going right to the idiots exposes a weakness that can only be defended against with loud, frequent accusations of criminal behavior, racism, hatred and deceit leveled at the exposer.

Ah but for the good old days when dissidents like O'Keefe could simply be shipped to the Gulag or taken on a late night, one-way ride in the Black Maria. Until our Beloved Leader has the authority to "address" problems like O'Keefe, we'll be stuck dealing with the fallout of his antics.

Gives Bible Belt a whole new meaning. I guess Ohio is not in the B.B. Where do they find these dedicated servants of the people to work in the people's offices? I understand they must have an I.Q. maximum requirement but some moral maximum must also be in place.

We must adopt Ohio's employee screening process at the People's Cube Complex ASAP.

belt.png

Comrade Comrade, you are a Comrade after my own heart! I will see that shot and raise you this one, photographed on my very own kitchen table (also the recent scene of a delightfully new ObamaCard™) -

TequilaCube.jpg
And just for the record, that's Cabo Wabo in Steuben crystal - it's not for nothing they call Sammy Hagar the "Red" Rocker!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Comrade, you are a Comrade after my own heart! I will see that shot and raise you this one, photographed on my very own kitchen table (also the recent scene of a delightfully new ObamaCard™) -

TequilaCube.jpg
And just for the record, that's Cabo Wabo in Steuben crystal - it's not for nothing they call Sammy Hagar the "Red" Rocker!

Seems to be some of those Bob Marley Pharmaceuticals™ in the photo Comrade. Can I get some of those with my ObamaCard™ too?

Is just Party Salt™, Comrade Castrate - mined from the Gulag!

Infidel C:

Bob Marley pharmaceuticals are available by prescription and sold at shops openly now, prescriptions are as available as the Wisconsin "sick slips" doctors were handing out on streetcorners to our comrades in rebellion.

The good news, once Dear Leader's (PBUH) ObamaCare is fully in effect, not only will your prescription needs be met, your pharmaceuticals will be an entitlement as well!

Glory and honor to the leader of this Nation! Praise Barry!Image

This O'Keefe is guilty, at the very least, of hate crimes against Russians. Posing as a Russian drug smuggler and pimping his teenage sister? That's some image he's projecting of our Russian brethren! I'm surprised there are not Comrades here calling for his immediate prosecution and execution.

Comrades, I am having dibs on this O'Keefe's McClaren F1 when he goes to Gulag!

Dibs Comrade ROCK? These things need to be processed through the proper channels, paper work performed and committees formed to consider the correct disposition of said McClaren F1.

In other words, it's probably already on it's way to Vegas with high ranking members aboard.

Tovarichi wrote:The good news, once Dear Leader's (PBUH) ObamaCare is fully in effect, not only will your prescription needs be met, your BOB MARLEY pharmaceuticals will be an entitlement as well!

veritas-150x150.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Commissar M wrote:...one of the paradoxes we face is that, in order for our Glorious Marxist agenda to perpetuate, we must rely on millions of absolute idiots.

Of course, Komrade!

Don't You KNOW: "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"?

[highlight=#ffff00]We must rely on Absolute Idiots in order to rule govern. But this is NOT Progressive Paradox; not in the least! Maintaining the perfect balance of ignorant idiocy makes perfectly logical sense…the ends justify the means[/highlight].

I prefer to name them with the more gracious term: “Idyllic innocent™
.”

[highlight=#ffff00]If they are left ignorant we maintain their Idyllic innocence™ , then they are more easily led with overly simplified platitudes that fit conveniently on a bumper sticker or SEIU/ACORN protest sign[/highlight]. This lends efficiency to the system as we are no longer required to provide continuing education on complex matters to maintain political momentum.

Think upon the obstacles presented to the Teabaggers and RethugliKKKans (I know…redundant to name them both in the same sentence). For them to press their side of any issue, they must first educate the masses on such complex matters as revenues, deficits, debts, interest payments, economic theories, fiat currencies, the principles and limitations of a republic versus a pure democracy, et al….and they must continually drum these points to a mass that do not wish to do the homework necessary to understand them. These subjects do not lend themselves well to simple sound bytes and slogans like “Hope and Change™ .”

The trouble for them is compounded by the fact that these overly complex lessons must be filtered through a media who do not wish to lose ratings because of tedious droning by policy wonks when the masses would prefer to watch a televised debate stylised on a WWE Cage Match or Jerry Spinger rerun.

As one can plainly see, it is an uphill struggle for them which cost millions from their campaign coffers to get across. Whereas we are able to merely coast downhill on the slippery slope underpinned by a glorious public education system bereft of supercilious notions of any higher power or moral/ethical constructs other than the State portrayed as the source of all goodness and fairness.

[highlight=#ffff00]The establishment of Idyllic Innocence™ is also more efficient[/highlight]. Once we have established that the role of the educator is to teach the little ones what to think, rather than HOW to think, then education becomes far less arduous. It also requires less skilled labour to staff the education workforce (which requires less remuneration to maintain). Indeed, devolving our public schools to little more than daycare warehouses has proven the ultimate in education efficiency.

[highlight=#ffff00]Maintaining Idyllic Innocence™ also makes for easier enforcement of the laws by the constabulary.[/highlight] Stupid criminals (especially political and thought criminals) are much easier to catch, prosecute and incarcerate than intelligent, well-educated criminals -- just ask Bill Clinton or Timothy Geithner!

[highlight=#ffff00]With a sufficiently “innocent” populous, one does not require a very intelligent work force to staff one's constabulary[/highlight]. At this point one may rely on unskilled labour to do the nation's police work and prison management.

[highlight=#ffff00]As a sidebar advantage, an “innocent” constabulary is less of a threat to the ruling class[/highlight]. We would not want intelligent, hard-to-lead people with their own sense of right and wrong running about with guns, now…would we? Better they should trust us to tell them when, where, how and upon whom they should wield their “executive” powers of persuasion, wouldn't you agree? Whenever questioned as to their motives, they are only compelled to reply: "I was only following orders." Isn't this delicious?

Ignorance [highlight=#ffff00]Idyllic Innocence™ also promotes unity between the governed and the ruling class[/highlight], because without bothersome, superfluous and contentious interrogatories rattling about in their little noggins, the people are more trusting of the ruling class and our edicts.

Whenever it is required that we should tell them that 2 + 2 = 3, [highlight=#ffff00]they are not inclined to question our logic[/highlight]. Rather, knowing that we ascended to these lofty heights by virtue of our intelligence and disproportionately expensive degrees of higher learning, [highlight=#ffff00]they are inclined to believe that there must be something we know that they do not[/highlight].

[highlight=#ffff00]Once this is understood, then the most seemingly blatantly 'illogical' argument or CurrentTruth™ makes perfectly logical sense and becomes acceptable as fact[/highlight]. Orders are implemented by low level bureaucrats without the requirement of detailed explanation and are furhter accepted by the proles people with far less grumbling -- even when shared sacrifice entails saying goodbye to a beloved granny a few years premature in order to keep healthcare costs within acceptable limits.

[highlight=#ffff00]In other words, the Idyllic Innocent™ are less likely to revolt.

[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00]Besides being progressively more efficient, it is also progressively humane, too[/highlight]
. Citizenship should require as little mental effort as possible. The Republic and “liberty” established by those racist, white, homophobic wonks some 200-plus years ago requires entirely too much thought from the general public to adequately maintain.

The people should not be overly burdened with reading anything but their Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, Cosmo or the Sunday Funnies in order to sufficiently participate in a progressive democracy… Have you ever tried to READ the Federalist Papers??? It would make the “Average Joe's” head hurt…which would invariably place upward pressure on our ever-spiraling healthcare costs!

The Idyllic Innocent™ are no longer burdened with understanding and making complex decisions. [highlight=#ffff00]Tough, complex, and sophisticated decision-making chores should be left the hard working elite “philosopher kings/queens” who work as servants to the Proles People[/highlight]. Once the Idyllic InnocenceTM understand the level of sacrifice made for them by us, then, they are not so likely to question our salaries, benefits and perks.

Futhermore, one must ask which is more humane: maintaining Idyllic Innocence™ of the individual or physically punishing excessive thought?

So, Komrade, one now begins to understand that

[center]“IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!”[/center]
[/b]That I have had to take so much time to explain that this paradox is NOT a paradox proves the effectiveness of our model.

Your thanks are not required. It is my pleasure to devote my selfless sacrifice as a public servant.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, I am having dibs on this O'Keefe's McClaren F1 when he goes to Gulag!

I got dibs on his sister!

Infidel Castrate wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, I am having dibs on this O'Keefe's McClaren F1 when he goes to Gulag!

I got dibs on his sister!

NipDibs looks good on you Comrade Castrate !

Grigori E.R. wrote:This O'Keefe is guilty, at the very least, of hate crimes against Russians. Posing as a Russian drug smuggler and pimping his teenage sister? That's some image he's projecting of our Russian brethren! I'm surprised there are not Comrades here calling for his immediate prosecution and execution.
Ahhh..but truth is, once again, stranger than fiction, my dear comrades! LOL Just gotta love those Wall Street boys!https://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/110720/prostitution-hookers-new-york-wall-street-millions

Che Gourmet wrote:
Grigori E.R. wrote:This O'Keefe is guilty, at the very least, of hate crimes against Russians. Posing as a Russian drug smuggler and pimping his teenage sister? That's some image he's projecting of our Russian brethren! I'm surprised there are not Comrades here calling for his immediate prosecution and execution.
Ahhh..but truth is, once again, stranger than fiction, my dear comrades! LOL Just gotta love those Wall Street boys!https://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/110720/prostitution-hookers-new-york-wall-street-millions

At up to $10,000 a night I would hope my ObamaCare™ card would cover such therapy.

Or being a prole do I have to get in the "cue" with the rest of the sheeple and wait for my turn ration?

I am outraged at the immorality of it all. The decadence of Wall Street has descended to new lows. I am embarrassed just to think of it, charging for what should be free.