Fundamentally transforming the, uh, um, whatever...

The summary Change since 2008 chart, apparently originated by engineers of the human soul @ WaPo, is making rounds, since a week or so.

That chart, over an evolving timeline, was more or less explicitly known to any slave of Western KKKapitalism who - when finished with his field work - paid a bit attention.
(And it certainly was known, to some extent at least, to the politruks of progress).

Who, of those with at least a handful of brain cells plus a halfway working ear, didn't hear the Fat Lady entering that chart in the wake of the midterm election(s) of 2010? Going crescendo in the midterm of 2014? And then Götterdämmerung thundering over the cycle-of-2016?

NOTE. Comrades @ WaPo - actually, that Comrade who wrote the piece - certainly deserves a stakanchik of vodka for his linguistic productivity: introducing the noun Thelma-and-Louiseing.

And now to the point.

Really, Comrades - you can't say that Uber-Comrade Messiah, our Beloved Lightworker, didn't Fundamentally Transform at least his own League. While simultaneously decreeing a new meaning to "flip chart", as shown below :

p1_Obama_as_Chamberlain_chart.png

More FLIP™ CHARTS !

p2_Obama_weakling_lifting_chart.png

p3_Obama_weakling_Castro_1.jpg

p4_Putin_Obama_G8_2013_chart.png

p5_Obama_PeeWee_chart.png
pixel-recycling via Comradette Putout

p6_McCoy_2011_Occupy_Obama_Organizer.png
(cartoon: McCoy, Oct. 2011, OWS at the apex of frenzy)

P.S. eager to jump in uncharted territory? use PNG :
p7_Dem_loss_2008_2016_flip_chart.png

Obama is wearing his 'Make America Suck More' hat...

(Obama is a PNG)

Everyone remember this?:

Fundamentally transforming the incriminating evidence of the last eight years has Washington and the Obama administration doing this times a million. Going to be a whole lot of deleted hard drives. That's my prediction. They didn't expect to lose the war.

Margaret wrote:... whole lot of deleted hard drives. That's my prediction. They didn't expect to lose the war.
heh-heh-heh, already rolling. (Comradette Putout will like this too, I progressively guess.)

Margaret wrote:... deleted hard drives ... [b/c] ... they didn't expect to lose the war.
you betcha! and that must be an epic spectacle! (oh, to be a fly on the White House wall...)

Comrade Putout wrote:.
tmp.png
now, that's progressively innovative :
Uber-Comrade Messiah as Fat Lady, and Götterdämmerung-2016 thundering !

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: (oh, to be a fly on the White House wall...)

Have a goal, comrade... go big or go home!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: (oh, to be a fly on the White House wall...)
tmp.jpg
Have a goal, comrade... go big or go home!

heh-heh (but that's strictly confidential, just between us two Comrades) :

As the treacherous half of my - otherwise progressively revolutionary - personality became aware of Clinton campaign theme song changing.... , my inner counter-progressive bourgeoise already began to worm his dirty tentacles into the Götterdämmerung of Fundamental Transformation :

Genosse Dummkopf [color=#999999]([/color][url=http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/clinton-campaign-theme-song-changing-t18936.html#208177][color=#a0a0a0]here[/color][/url][color=#999999])[/color] wrote:... the proverbial "fly on the wall", listening . . .

but, but, but - to be today a simple neuron in Barack Barackovich's mind...
and a modest synapse in Screeching Empress' estrogenic ebulliency center...