Gabby set straight by the FLOTUS !

This just in.........
Olympian gymnastics gold medal winner Gabby Douglas received correction on Jay Leno from no less than Mrs. Dear Leader herself !

Her crime ? Eating an Egg McMuffin while over in London !

Unchecked, this rebellious girl could set back Moochelle's dietary plans to control ..... guide us all into conforming to her definitions of proper diet. This must not be allowed !

Careful Gabby.....or else Dear Leader may require you to forfeit your medals to his re-election campaign.

Krasnodar out.

Golly, another piece of fine work on our behalf by the bestest First Lady in History! I am right with Dear Leader, she should be paid a goodly salary for all the effort she expends to serve us.

The Fat and Gluttonous Michelle Obama Criticizes an Olympic Gold Medalist's Eating Habits!

by Staff in Uncategorized.

America's newest Olympics gymnastics star Gabby Douglas was publicly admonished by the porcine Michelle Obama for eating an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's after Gabby won a Gold Medal in the Olympics

Image -No eating problem here.

“Gabby, if you want to walk with queens,

you cannot eat like a cow — or dress like one.”

Image - Left to right: a Queen, her assistant, and a cow (prior to the cow being taught how to dress).

“Nor do you don't want to appear to be a woman who eats some overbearing animal.”

“So keep away from the garbage. Relax. Take a ten million dollar vacation ( — on Uncle Sam, if you know what I mean).”

“Remember this and remember it always: you only have one shot at making a first impression. Most people know the impression they have of you is usually the right one.”

Gabby: “Jay, why is that overweight, under-accomplished jerk-off on my right telling me how to eat? — Or telling me how to do anything, for that matter?”

Jay: “Why Gabby, I believe you just answered your own question. This is also the first time in that jerk-off's adult life that she's been proud of an American gymnast. And if you think she‘s a jerk-off? — You should meet her husband!”

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/the-f ... ts-eating/

Lookie what I found! Maybe next time Gabby Douglas orders an Egg McMuffin, she'll be treated to one of the FLOTUS's extra special "Angry Meals."

angry meal2.jpg

But wait comrades- if you act now, your M.O. signature Angry Meal also comes with a new talking pull string FLOTUS doll! Pull its string and hear a myriad of memorable quotes from our beloved First Lady, such as: "..all that for a f*ckin' flag!?" or "America is just downright mean!", or "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country." and many more wonderful gems!

Is this a great country or what!?