Gas Price Memorandum

Are gas prices shocking your wallet?

Secretary of Transportation, Petey Buttigeig releases a helpful statement to countermand your concerns. “If you can’t afford to put gas in your tank, call Uber. It’s a simplistic plan to keep America’s economy moving.”

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/17/2022, 9:05 am
Are gas prices shocking your wallet? Secretary of Transportation, Petey Buttigeig releases a helpful statement to countermand your concerns. “If you can’t afford to put gas in your tank, call Uber. It’s a simplistic plan to keep America’s economy moving.”

This Pete Buttigeig moment of ass-backwardness brought to you by the Department of the Posterior.
posteriBW.jpg
Let the figure in its Great Seal inspire you to raise your arms in supplication the the Earth Goddess Gaia!

GettyImages-1196538340-pete-buttigieg-pointing-640x480.jpg

Secretary of Transportation, Petey Buttigeig releases a helpful statement to countermand your concerns. “If you want to inflame the world, call Biden. It’s a simplistic plan to keep the ruling oligarchs economy moving.”

I didn't know Uber has tractor-trailer drivers. I could have much easier days if I had somebody to drive me around.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
3/17/2022, 11:14 pm
I didn't know Uber has tractor-trailer drivers. I could have much easier days if I had somebody to drive me around.
Of course Uber can tractor-trailer your supplies.  Uber Eats is just one division. The next time you can’t afford to diesel up, just call them and all your diesel will be FREE!