Get Your Official "Team Joe" ID Right Here!

Come one, come all, step right up and make your official Team Joe ID, perfect for framing, everyday carry, or social media.

Never before has it been easier to fall into line and and feel like a true member of the Kollektive!

>>> !!! Just Click Here !!! <<<

Here is just a handful of examples of fine Komrades who have already made their own ID cards:

IKnowJoe.gif
IKnowJoe(2).gif
IKnowJoe(3).gif

1.png
Historical accounts of the various episodes of madness that Charles experienced throughout his reign tend to vary. At times not even recognizing his queen or other family members, he would often spend nights running through the castle howling like a wolf. To keep him inside, the queen and his courtiers ordered the entrances to his residence walled up. Later in life, he would often refuse to bathe or change his clothes. He even developed the strange delusion that he was made of glass and insisted on protecting himself to keep from breaking. Much of the responsibility of caring for the ailing king fell on Queen Isabeau who became increasingly unpopular due to her autocratic rule and extravagant habits.

1.png
"I learned you don't bring a straight razor to a chain fight that day at the pool."

Probably not the most well thought out plan .......ImageImage

It had to be done:
epstein.joe.jpg
I'll get my shovel....

1.png
Wait a minute . . . I thought this was about my campaign for president!!!

Never in a million years did Joe think people would make fun of this. And that tells you everything you need to know about how far ahead Joe thinks.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Never in a million years did Joe think people would make fun of this. And that tells you everything you need to know about how far ahead Joe thinks.

[OFF]

Komrade Halliburton, there is a fatal flaw in your logic. You assumed that Joe thinks.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Never in a million years did Joe think people would make fun of this. And that tells you everything you need to know about how far ahead Joe thinks.

[OFF]

Komrade Halliburton, there is a fatal flaw in your logic. You assumed that Joe thinks.

What scares the mythical horned rodent is that "this" - and Comrade Stierlitz, this was so much fun...thanks for sharing... is what his entire staff 'thinks' will work out 'good'.

That local news is unable to form an opinion that the Joe Biden Campaign proves the Democrat Party has zero regard for the original purpose for which people form government...just maintaining the radical equality status quo where nonsense if just as equal as logic or nonsense will shout logic off the stage.

forelock tug, comrades,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
What scares the mythical horned rodent is that "this" - and Comrade Stierlitz, this was so much fun...thanks for sharing... is what his entire staff 'thinks' will work out 'good'.

That local news is unable to form an opinion that the Joe Biden Campaign proves the Democrat Party has zero regard for the original purpose for which people form government...just maintaining the radical equality status quo where nonsense if just as equal as logic or nonsense will shout logic off the stage.

forelock tug, comrades,
'pelipsky

[OFF]

I have never been exactly what you would call a Trump supporter, but one thing I observed about his original campaign was that they really knew how to leverage social media to their overwhelming benefit. My thought is that this is Joe trying to leverage social media. But, what he doesn't realize is that you don't leverage it with pictures, you leverage it by firing from the hip on social media and providing successively hotter takes.

Further, I anticipate that the Trump campaign will have difficulty leveraging social media again. There are a lot of outspoken die-hard Trump supporters, but most people who were influenced to vote for him were influenced by social media. If Youtube, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and all the rest have a story to tell, it's that your 15 minutes of fame only happen once.

Trump has had his true 15 minutes of fame back in 2016, and I foresee that it will be much more difficult to generate the level of energy and the culture that surrounded his 2016 election to the Presidency. I'm not opining, I'm simply analysing and reporting what I am seeing on the ground as a (relatively) young bloke who's (begrudgingly) in touch with the general social media climate, and the nuts and bolts and culture of how social media works. You can only get that energy up once, you cannot repeat it, that is how social media operates.

The long and short of it is this: this will be a an incredibly interesting election season. With the Coronavirus panic currently on at the traditional beginning of all-out electioneering, I'd say that this will be the most interesting presidential election of all of our lifetimes, whether you're in your 80's or if you've just turned 18. And, as the Chinese proverb-cum-curse goes, "may you live in interesting times".

Besides, Joe calls this an avatar generator. I've been on the net for over 15 years; I remember the pre-56k modem days, and the days when US Robotics made the top-of-the-line PCI modem card here in America, and nobody has called them avatars for about a decade or so. Except for forums which were established back in the mid-late 90's, a couple of which I am a member and happy financial supporter thereof. If that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what will.

[Prog OFF]

56k was lightning fast back in my day, I tell you! And I remember when they called it 3Com park. And my first PC was a Gateway 2000 (because that was really futuristic in 1988). The first modem I used was a 1200 baud. WOW!

Trump got a lot of mildly interested voters in 2016 by his twitter feed. A lot of those will still be disinterested, maybe even more so. The people who will be interested have been seen on that old medium TV in the last couple of weeks. People who want to know why they can't fish, but the metrosexual dweebs can kayak on their fishing hole.

A whole lot of those people voted for the harridan. Because they were blue collar lifetime union people (most for generations). They now are protesting heavy handed gubmint intervention. Even they have a better grasp of the interwebs than team Joe. A whole lot of them will vote for the showman over the alzheimer's patient.

Comrades Stierlitz and E.T.

In 1988, 'pelipsky still had a payin' gig teaching middle school remedial readers not to be so reluctant to learn that they went and hurt themselves. We read some high quality young adult literature in actual old school books and that was most beneficial to their improvement. This improvement did not contribute to over all budget bottom-line Federal Accounts 'received' and halted at the first opportunity.

All 'pelipsky knows about Trump...is that if he were runnin' the local ISD 30 years ago, 'pelipsky would be retired from great public service to the community...and those tax fund chasing varmits that burned down the foundation of what constitutes a safe learning environment would not have collided in destructive ways with the disenfranchised and innocents of the community paying their salary. The Deep State is a mind set that has disrupted the space time continuum over the last 3 decades.

Like David Horowitz explains in Dark Agenda - between the Atheist Marxist and the Pelagian Socially Distant Doctrine Error of the American Church - the Culture War claimed the disenfranchised and the innocents with zero accountability, until Trump.

Only two people told 'pelipsky she didn't do any thing wrong as a teacher - 'pelipsky's father, and David Horowitz who 'pelipsky had the privilege to meet at a local major Deep State Conservative University at a meeting that had maybe 7 in attendance and three of those 7 were 'pelipsky's Mom, special needs sister, and the mythical horned rodent back in 1996. The idol worship of Federal Funding in public school has lots to answer for.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?458217-1/dark-agenda