Getting a Boehner used to be enough.

Urban Dictionary Defines Harry Reid As Sex Position

Fox News wrote:The Urban Dictionary, which compiles user-submitted slang expressions online, defines “Harry Reid” as: “A sexual position where you climb on top and then do absolutely nothing.”

Ahhhh consider the source... at his age, he can afford someone to do the work for him.

So much change in the Urban Dictionary! There's a rumor that - due to the frozen nature of Nansky Peloski's face from so many Botox treatments - what was formerly known as priapism is now colloquially referred to as "getting a Peloski".

Guy walks into ER, looking embarrassed, and as he walks up to the counter the nurse notices an obvious bulge... he stammers something like, "Umm, this is embarrassing, but it's been, like, four hours and it's getting painful!"

Nurse winks at him, says, "Not to worry, you've just got a Peloski - here, have a look at this." She reaches into a drawer and pulls out a well-worn 8x10 photo of Comrade Nansky, shows it to the guy, and voila! In mere seconds, he's walking back out the ER door, fully recovered.

Obamacare is working just fine already! Glorious news, comrade!

Comrade Tovarichi!
You are ordered to do exactly as you think best.

My spelling of his last name is "Bo'ner".

The word can mean a mistake or the opposite of E. Dysfunction.

Please bear that in mind.

Comrade Tovarichi - in times like these, when any link can disappear without a trace, or airbrushed into something completely different, it is a prudent Party practice to copy and paste the news item, or at least the most relevant quotes. The same applies to the images (if any), which must be uploaded.

Your ration depends on it.

Comrade Red Square,

I am always willing to learn from those more accomplished than I, to follow the "house rules" (and protect my own meager rations...)

thanks!

Other new sex positions:

The Barack Obama - if you don't like it, it's Bush's fault
The Roberts - one partner keeps changing sides
The ObamaCare - if you choose to abstain, there's a tax
The Democrat - needs a large amount of money to get stimulated
The Michelle Obama - all about getting between her and a tamale
The Al Gore - if he wasn't as hot as she expected, it's because of climate change
The Eric Holder - doesn't do anything and goes to court to prevent partner from doing anything either
The Janet Napolitano - something to do with rubber gloves and an x-ray machine
The Fluke - will only engage if somebody else pays for her birth control pills
The Sebelius - whatever's not prohibited is mandatory
The Chu - doesn't care what partner does as long as there's a lot of wind
The Michael Mann - always trying to hide the decline

Image Barney Frank: Voters always laughed at the size of my reputation, but then I discovered Stimulus Package I quickly gained a reputation that makes the voters scream. It grew 50% in just one week and I am a changed man...

Image Charles Schumer: The voters go wild and crazy once they see the size of my Stimulus Package. I love how they say I got pork. I love multiple media orgasms. Forget about fake enthusiasm - the Stimulus Package will keep it strong, firm, and long-lasting.

Image Chris Dodd: You will be absolutely amazed when you see your economy gradually becoming LARGER and LARGER, right before your eyes! NOTHING compares to the feeling of having a larger economy. I don't know where my career would've been without the Stimulus Package!

Image Joe Biden: Like many other politicians, I was not happy with the flexible, unpredictable economy and my voters shared my view. I always wanted it to be bigger and more controllable. I spent many years and taxpayer dollars looking for a safe and effective method till I finally found something that worked!

Image Nancy Pelosi: The size of your Stimulus Package is everything when it comes to impressing the voters. The best way to keep them happy is with a huge bailout. It's also a way to longer lasting, more satisfying elections.

Image Union guy: I am not an economist, I am just a Union boss who was unhappy with the size of my benefit package. The Economy Enlargement Stimulus changed that. I am now the talk of the town, keeping my members amazed by the bulge in my pocket that grows larger and larger. I am finally able to give every working girl in the neighborhood a pearl necklace they always talk about.

And even more here:
Enlarge Your Economy in Just Days with Stimulus Package

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Loady! Loady! Comrade Red Square! I keep laughin' just to keep from cryin'!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Loady! Loady! Comrade Red Square! I keep laughin' just to keep from cryin'!