Glenn Beck to Take Laika the Space Dog's Place in Orbit

For reference, here is a link to the People's Cube post made by Comrade Il duce Chupacabra:
Enemies of the Messiah

And here is a link to the People's Cube post Laika the Space Dog to Make History Again

nostrovia peas borgan y'all
Like most ideas created by our glorious leader BHO me thinks he may have over looked something. If the BECK makes it into orbit then he will be able to broadcast all Beck all the time. Hmm..... I think I will take out more capitalist stock options in alcoa as the tinfoil ration will undoubtedly be increased.

Death to BecKKK and damn your kapitalist alcoa stocKKK options! how dare you mock the Glorious Leader! 1000 times RACIST!

Comrade Child of Chernobyl,

You make good point. And, what about Laika? Who will be there to zap our tinfoil hats when we go against the party? These are questions to be pondered.

Czar Czar wrote:Death to BecKKK and damn your kapitalist alcoa stocKKK options! how dare you mock the Glorious Leader! 1000 times RACIST!

Comrade Czar Czar,

You think we are mocking Dear Leader? Here at the Cube, we would never mock Dear Leader.

Perhaps Comrade Child of Chernobyl just forgot to use his {Prog off} indicator before he mentioned, er, uh, his kapitalist stock.

Please Comrade Leninka, let them get that dog Glen Beck on the dog flight right away. It's a dog eat dog kinda galaxy in the Obamashphere.

Let them eat Space Cake!

Comrade Red Rooster,

Yes, I am pleased, too. And I knew Dear Leader would never create any kind of enemies list. He is a man of Nobel Peace, don't you know? Keep your friends close, and just send your enemies into outer space, that's what I say.

Yup, that Glen Beck is a pill! Opie, Barney Fife, and Howdy Doody all rolled up into one. A little space flight may do 'em some good... just let Obambi know you commies, that no matter how many folks he lists as enemies, there's a million more like me waiting in the wings! God Save The Republic!!!

Comrade Lone Stage Grip,

You speak to us here at the Cube as an outsider, to wit: ". . . you commies." As an outsider, especially a professed right-winger with not the least idea of what it is to write with a sense of irony, you come off as a shining example and stereotype of the right-wing nut job persona so often referred to by the likes of Janeane Gawdawfulo, Nanski Peloski, and Cwissy Mattyews. In fact, you play right into their hands. Really, they ought to make a statue of you with some of your commentary, to memorialize your kind in the halls of the Cracker-Barrel-Waffle-House-White-Trash-Museums of the future.

So we get rid of BecKKK? Joyous day! I hope Dr. Stangelove remembered to remove all instruments of communication from the ship.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Lone Stage Grip,

You speak to us here at the Cube as an outsider, to wit: ". . . you commies."

I kinda like this Tea Bagger Texan Leninka. The Cube needs a token conservative whipping boy to remind us all just what we're fighting. I don't want us to become complacent.

In time we'll round up this cowboy asshole from El Paso and herd him into the nearest gulag along with the rest of his trailer trash, gun clinging, god fearing, flag waving, inbred, redneck, no college degree, tobacco chewing, bambi shootin' buddies.

("You commies" indeed, we'll see who's laughing then comrade)

Comrade Whoopie,

Ain't that the truth-translation-this podunk washboard doth serve our Cube-munity well.

Comrade Elliott,

Unfortunately, this was overlooked, as Laika was whisked from the spaceship, and the spaceship was left behind, so this means that Mr. Beck will be inhabiting an intact ship.

Comrade Maxim,

{prog off}

If this is what Faux News does to the O Bomb, then, in contrast, I can imagine how heavy and soggy the atmosphere must normally be with Miss Resentment in residence.

Speaking of Health Care and Heros (Laika Space Dog has been my hero for years):

Comrades,
We have a new hero in our midst. Thanks to Comrade Senator Olympia Snowe, the Senate Finance Committee Approved the Health Bill 14-9.

Newsmax.com
WASHINGTON – With support from a lone Republican, a key Senate committee Tuesday approved a middle-of-the-road healthcare plan that moves President Barack Obama's goal of wider and affordable coverage a giant step closer to becoming law.

Maine Republican Olympia Snowe said she was laying aside misgivings for now and voting to advance the bill, a sweeping $829-billon, 10-year healthcare remake that would help most Americans get coverage without creating a new government insurance plan. "When history calls, history calls," said Snowe.

Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont., called his bill "a commonsense, balanced solution." A distance runner, Baucus has endured months of marathon meetings to get this far. It's not the finish line.

I think a hearty "Welcome Comrade" is in order:

Special Report (Eyes Only)
I've sent a special squad of Doctors and Nurses to tend to Laika's medical needs 24/7. This will insure the success of his Health Care program:

Comrade Grigori,

I know, I know, she's your kind of gal. A real trooper. And, good looking, too.

The following opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal tells the story:

At the Table, But on the Menu
The health-care industry learns the price of appeasing Congress.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Elliott,

Unfortunately, this was overlooked, as Laika was whisked from the spaceship, and the spaceship was left behind, so this means that Mr. Beck will be inhabiting an intact ship.
Arrrr. . . I knew I was too late to respond to that. Maybe we should take our tin-foil hats off, and replace them with aluminum ones. This will resist the ones of Beckkk, and keep the one's Laika sends to us intact, after some adjustments.

Comrade Elliott,

This is a good idea, but do not worry, I have a hunch that Dear Leader has even further plans for the Beck--somewhere, in a Chicago backroom, there is a . . .