Emergency Order No. 432

I am totally on this bandwagon! I'll never get married again....but sadly I continue to be a climate change heretic.

Shouldn't that read Marion "the Bitch Set Me Up" Barry Community College, Komrade Krasnodar?

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, a New York Times article that doesn't mention global warming and/or climate change: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/09/tech ... tence.html

Comrade Jello-head,

clever editing has masked the line reading "...this technology would have been available years ago had it not been for Bush/Cheney/Halliburton/teaparty/Rethugglikkans."
It's there, you just have to read closely.

And Krasno, go denounce yourself for staying away for so long.

Tov ..... ah...... Stak.... whatever.
I've already denounced myself. I went to our local college campus , and placed a paper bag over my head that had " I am a disappointment to the Worker's Revolution. written on it with a Sharpie marker. That's where the paper bag comes in... when people spit in my face, my face stays dry. Is good, yes ?

You Sir, are a genius even when one or both of us happen to be sober!

Perhaps the State should consider giving out "Hero " medals to the alcoholics in the general population. You and I would look like Zhukov !

My Our Entire Kollecktiv has halted the recognition of all hetero-marriages in solidarity with Non-Procreative Justice!

Comrade Apparatchik Apparatchikovich,

I am in great surprisememt. I was under the impressions that none of the couples housed at The Kollective were legally married

Why couldn't this directive come a few years sooner . . . I'd have a second tractor in the barn instead of ex-Mrs Walrus taking the damn thing and half of my Cuban cigar collection when she fled was asked to leave. The good thing I guess is she gave me back a good portion of the reserve vodka right after the mysterious brake failure she experienced.