Glorious News from the Second City!

COMRADES!

I bring to you wonderful news of the fruits of the banking bailout. This news comes to us from the city of Chicago, where the workers have seized the means of production at a plant!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap ... akeover_28

The proletariat are being supported by the Illinois governor, and by Comrade Chairman President Elect Obama himself, as well as Comrade Durbin.

But even more importantly, this is not a simple case of supporting the proletariat over the evil bourgeois, but also an example of things to come. Our representative comrades in Marxism have declared that since this company, Republic Windows and Doors, is having problems with it's line of credit from Bank of America, that it is also the fault of Bank of America.

Therefore they demand that the Bank of America must continue to make credit avsailable to Republic. In other words, Bank of America must make the same sort of bad loans that made them need help in the first place. Oof course, I don't even know if Bank of America needed help or not, since I know some government representatives told some of the banks they MUST take the money and accept the strings.

Basically, this means that the government now effectively OWN and CONTROL the banks !! Could anything be more GLORIOUS??

This news on top of the news of The One's infrastructure program moving forward (keep your shovels handy, comrades) makes me feel a tingle down my leg all the way to my jackboots!

Perhaps it is time that the city of Chicago shed that title of second city and take it's rightful place as most noble of all cities, after having its name changed to Obamagrad, of course.