It's going to be wonderful in 2030.......

Dear Comrades,

I had it in my mind to dissect and satirize the U.N.'s Agenda 2030, but with it's Preamble, 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 Targets, it would have been quite a task, besides the fact that I can't get through the Preamble without violent shaking of my head, and mild to severe retching.

I guess Putin forgot to read the second sentence in the Preamble: “It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom.” Actually, it appears that the proofreaders and many countries skipped over that one too.

The Preamble does raise a serious question, though, when it is stated that “All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan.” I can figure out countries, but who hell are the stakeholders? Martians, or the government of Atlantis? I'm pretty sure it doesn't include us.

I guess the best I can do is provide a link to the online document so you can peruse it and decide for yourself if O-Shit done good in signing us on to this pipe-dream.

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

Red Snapper

!!!!!!1111YAB.jpg

TRANSFORMING THE OUR WORLD:
The 2030 Agenda

For Sustainable Development

Department of Economic and Social Affairs
Preamble: This Agenda is a plan of action for people, the planet, and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognize that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan.....assisted by lawgivers who dispense spatial time dimensional barriers to guided navigators with promises that their vision would be realized through their rule only.....

Comrades, obviously stakeholders for 2030 - now 2025 - are glorious WEFfers and servants thereof (most of which will be former humans with implanted AI in brains)!

Is glorious time for Motherland as well, of course. Servants everywhere, proletariat will own nothing and be happy while eating bugs, and we their rulers will be eating caviar and all be trillionaires!

Incidentally, is good to see Putin influence here on Cube, with bold new format! What a time to be alive!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
2/25/2022, 12:36 pm
all be trillionaires!

What a time to be alive!!
Comrade, if President* Biden has his way, we will all be trillionaires. A trillion dollars won't be worth anything but the optics will be great. What a time to be alive!

And the Global Warminsk will make Siberia habitable!

Just think, you won't need a Trotsky ice ax to plant your beets.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
2/25/2022, 5:03 pm
And the Global Warminsk will make Siberia habitable!

Just think, you won't need a Trotsky ice ax to plant your beets.
Now, that’s good news!  Why the coral reef known as Guadalupe Peak, the highest elevation  in Texazistan, could return to live action. Trilobites could swim in the clouds!!