Goldman-Sachs trying to buy Danes' DONG

Comrades,

I have been browsing the economic situation and our state media has failed to keep us informed... while they have distracted us with the antics of Bieber and the expected Global-Warming of the snows in the south, I came across this article where the Danes are angry and want to stop KKKapitalist Goldman-Sachs from taking over their DONG!!!

It seems, Goldman-Sachs only wants 19% of DONG - they only want the tip...

DONG energy_1.jpg
But, as the article says,
Of course, if Goldman is involved, it guarantees future benefits for the Vampire Squid.
I guess so they can suck the life out of it. But the Dane's do not want to take it lying down:
Specifically, over the past several days, a whopping 186,000 Danes have signed a petition to stop the sale of a 19% stake with extraordinary minority stakeholder rights in DONG to Goldman Sachs. Then again, every DONG has its price...
Unless something is done about this - I believe the Danes will lose control of their DONG.

Respectfully submitted to the Collective,
Anon E. Mouse

So for a price, DONG gets sucked dry? Is that what I read? And is the 19% tip included in the price?

Alas, I have no dong to sell...not anymore...

I feel before going any farther, Comrade Putout should be consulted for her, ah, "take" on this extremely important issue. If she is willing, of course.

Willing???

Comrade Putout is pretty aggressive in her consensual

umm... internet...

consultation.

Friend to Goldman-Sachs, our Dear Leader evidently has much experience with DONG in bathhouses of Chicago. His "input" may be of some use.