Google Co-Founder Airship Weather Report

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

lighter-than-air-1200x675.jpg

I have run across something that makes my fishy brain hurt.  It centers on this:

Google Co-Founder Plans Longest U.S. Airship Since The 1930s 

The article drones on and on about how safe the new airship will be because it will use helium and "new engineering".  The USN Akron and USN Macon both used helium.  They crashed due to encounters with storms. 

Isn't the Current Truth™ stating that Climate Change™ is making our weather more unpredictable and extreme?  More violent?  Won't this make the Pathfinder 1 even more prone to catastrophic disaster? 

Perhaps I think too much intuitively feel conflicts of this nature.  I'm sure someone will help me out with a timely denunciation.  My brain hurts to do it myself. 

Avoiding thunder storms in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

We can build airships that are a lot more capable to deliver humanitarian relief around the world. I’m excited about that.

Amerikkka is receiving humanitarian baby formula relief from Germany. A bacon and egg breakfast is soon to cost itself off the menu at Waffle House. Looks like Pathfinder is full of nothing but hot air.

Evidently, size matters, when it comes to providing nothing for humanitarian relief.

Hmmm…I’m vexed and also flummoxed. Are the 1930’s calling and do they want their Blimp disasters back? That outdated flying coffin remarkable and innovative airship might just work.

Is it possible that Google is having a "Freudian" issue?

Sometimes a dirigible is just a dirigible...

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/31/2022, 11:02 pm
Sometimes a dirigible is just a dirigible...

Red Salmon
Comrade

And sometimes a dirigible is compensation.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

That's gonna go over like a Led Ze.......oh, nevermind.

All kidding aside, there have been numerous attempts to revive the airship over the years. My father worked for the legendary Frank Piasecki (father of the tandem-rotor helicopter, among other things), who attempted to develop the PA-97 HeliStat Airship / Helicopter hybrid. Unfortunately things didn't work out too well with that.

I understand your concerns, Comrade Salmon, but the bigger threat is not Climate Change™. It's Russians and White Supremacists™ shooting it down. The weather could help it go around the world in less than 80 days, if it survives the other threats.

I christen thee the Google AirShip (G.A.S.) Compensation!!!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
6/1/2022, 4:05 pm
I understand your concerns, Comrade Salmon, but the bigger threat is not Climate Change™. It's Russians and White Supremacists™ shooting it down. The weather could help it go around the world in less than 80 days, if it survives the other threats.

Absolutely!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:
6/2/2022, 11:27 am

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/2/2022, 1:17 pm
Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:
6/2/2022, 11:27 am

red-thumbs-up-icon-37401.jpg
My Job Here Is Done!