A grandma in Kyiv takes out a Russian drone with a pickle jar

Babushka_Drone.jpg

A Ukrainian grandma living in a Kyiv high-rise saw a Russian drone hovering outside her apartment. So she threw a jar of pickles at it from her balcony. The drone fell and crashed. A lot of memes followed.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kyiv-gr ... les-2022-3

xf8sulsmwql81.jpg

ukrainian-woman-russian-drone-can.jpg

So, as I understand.....a grandmother, no doubt committed hooliganism by using a jar of pickles to take down a Russian drone?....By definition, wouldn’t using a large condiment be cumbersome?

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

The pickled tomatoes intrigue me. I remember eating salt pickled tomatoes on a visit to the Soviet Union in the 1980s. I was there in the summer. It seemed there were tomato plants growing in every window and balcony of the high rise tenements. It was explained to me that folks grew tomatoes and salt pickled them to avoid scurvy in the winter. I tried them and liked them. I got the recipe and have been making them ever since. Yummy.

That they are also useful as an anti-aircraft weapon had never occurred to me. Live and learn.
Enjoying salty tomato goodness in the Current Truth™,

Red Slamon

Ukranian grandmothers are better trained in the use of the weaponized pickle jar than American Grandmothers...

End the Pickle Jar imbalance!  Demand equal Pickle Jar technology, and inspection of pickling facilities!

It turns out that pickle jars are Weapons of War™! Why are those things in civilian hands? When will The Party™ call for gherkin control? Why no waiting period for vinegar? How about Universal Background Checks for Mason Jar purchases? What about the County Fair Loophole?

Ready for Common Sense Preserved Vegetable Control in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Nobody needs assault pickles to make a sandwich! We need common sense pickle control!

I'm just wondering if pickles are considered biological weapons. That could explain the Russian claims of bio-weapons labs all over Ukraine and why apartment buildings are being bombarded.

Update: Russia has now convened a Special UN Security Council meeting to investigate the US support of pickle labs in Ukraine.

The name Lavrov comes from the word "laurel," which means bay leaf - a staple ingredient in Ukrainian pickles. The puzzle solves itself.

In other news, a picture of the Russian official testifying under oath about Ukrainian biolabs has been released.

FNi8Q0RVUAIJt2N.jpg

BREAKING: Russian General claims he was beaten up outside Ukrainian bio lab by two Nazis who poured vodka and caviar over him and yelled “This is NATO Country!”

I'm really getting pissed off at the American people for being too stupid to understand Ukrainian pickle jars are causing inflation.

"...Hell YES, we're going to take your pickle jar...

One man's tank is another man's free agricultural equipment.

photo_2022-03-13_13-21-37.jpg

The grandma's pickle jar throwing form looks very much like how I was taught to throw hand grenades during basic training in 1977. Who knew the same form could be used to knock out drones with pickle jars in 2022!