Guaranteed Income for the San Fran Tran

Every reasonable person knows there are only two biological sexes, and only three linguistic genders (masculine, feminine and neuter). But San Francisco is run by unreasonable people (liberals/the insane).

It's a freak show, and its  latest foray into ever more bizarre and delusional thinking is to offer a guaranteed income of $1,200 to $4,000 per month for a limited number of "trans" citizens.

San Francisco scientists devised this simple formula to determine which of the infinite number of trans "genders" are eligible for undeserved taxpayer-funded income.
San Francisco scientists devised this simple formula to determine which of the infinite number of trans "genders" are eligible for undeserved taxpayer-funded income.

You can read about it here: San Francisco's Perverse Incentive to Identify as Transgender
You can apply for it here: GIFT application
You can view the application here: GIFT Application PDF 

Although there are only two sexes, there are many sexual preferences for physical engagement, and the most unusual, bizarre and perverse of these deviancies are known as kinks, fetishes or perversions.

The latter are what liberals deceptively call "genders' and they demand that all of society recognize them as such and honor their multitude of new and ridiculous personal pronoun sets, sometimes under threat of prosecution under senseless laws or ordinances. And you can bet they laugh behind people's backs every time they contrive a new "gender" and watch people squirm to try to keep up with their charade.

Here are four pages from the application containing some of the ever-growing list of "genders" (kinks and perversions) that qualify for San Francisco taxpayer-funded guaranteed income that shouldn't even exist in our society.

A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
A4.jpg

All this for a fraction of a percent of the total population with sexual identity mental illnesses who need psychiatric treatment if not institutionalization.

The bigger picture is obvious: this is subversion with no other goal than societal corruption and distortion and it must be stopped.

And it can be stopped with the application of new laws at every level that make clear only two sexes are recognized under the law. New laws to proscribe official linguistic changes to accommodate genders beyond male, female and neuter. But most importantly, new laws to proscribe sexual education of children under the age of 12 and proscribe the teaching of any form of sexual deviancy to children under the age of 18.

We cannot afford to nor can we allow children to succumb to this twisted madness any longer.

"check all that apply" really got me.

Talk about inclusive!

If I send it in and check EVERY box, does that mean guaranteed income?

As a white male in Texas, I'm a minority. I deserve to be compensated.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
11/23/2022, 4:03 pm
Only if you're a citizen of San Francisco (which is a "sanctuary city," so if you're not a citizen, claim sanctuary).

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
11/23/2022, 4:38 pm
As a white male in Texas, I'm a minority. I deserve to be compensated.
White males are not a minority in Texazistan, and even if they were, we can be sure the Woke have prepared reasons to deny them minority status based on a few real—but mostly irrelevant, imagined and fictitious—past and/or current events and/or conduct.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/23/2022, 5:10 pm
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Only if you're a citizen of San Francisco (which is a "sanctuary city," so if you're not a citizen, claim sanctuary).

Thank you for your most equal guidance.

I wonder if I can claim discrimination as well.  After all, there is no "all of the above" box to check.  I feel underserved/disenfranchised, or whatever catchphrase is most current.

In other somewhat related news, the Colorado Springs shooter has been identified.  He/She/It uses they/them pronouns.  The usual suspect media outlets have decided the story no longer relevant to report.

I have finally decided on my preferred pronouns.  They are "King" and "Your Royal Highness".   I was torn between those and "God" and "Lord, Master of the Universe and all else", but I thought the latter may be taken as pretentious.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
11/23/2022, 6:22 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/23/2022, 5:10 pm
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Thank you for your most equal guidance.

I wonder if I can claim discrimination as well.  After all, there is no "all of the above" box to check.  I feel underserved/disenfranchised, or whatever catchphrase is most current.

In other somewhat related news, the Colorado Springs shooter has been identified.  He/She/It uses they/them pronouns.  The usual suspect media outlets have decided the story no longer relevant to report.

I have finally decided on my preferred pronouns.  They are "King" and "Your Royal Highness".   I was torn between those and "God" and "Lord, Master of the Universe and all else", but I thought the latter may be taken as pretentious.
I once became an online member at a local business, and when it asked how it should address me (nick), I typed in, "My Lord." 

Ever after, whenever I logged in, the system faithfully addressed me as My Lord.

I got the idea from something I'd say to my most excellent big black cat when I came home from work: "Your lord and master is home."

He would purr so loudly at that because he was genuinely thrilled (we were very closely bonded).

[quote="Colonel Obyezyana"
White males are not a minority in Texazistan, and even if they were, we can be sure the Woke have prepared reasons to deny them minority status based on a few real—but mostly irrelevant, imagined and fictitious—past and/or current events and/or conduct.

[/quote]

Says you. High-spanics are in the majority in Texazistan as of this year, and 53% of the population is female. Who is marginalized now? That's right,people who look like me.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
11/24/2022, 10:51 am
Says you. High-spanics are in the majority in Texazistan as of this year, and 53% of the population is female. Who is marginalized now? That's right, people who look like me.

According to the 2020 Census, Whites still make up the plurality of the Texas population. Non-whites would make up the majority except for one thing—D.C. decided to create a deceptive "Hispanic" category of race/ethnicity in the 1970s.

Why this was done is a separate issue, but the fact is that "Hispanic" and "Latino" describe not race or ethnicity, but language. Many people in this group are Caucasian or mostly so, with widely varying degrees of other races and ethnicities. It's so inaccurate: I've met black Cubans who vehemently insist they're white just because they speak Spanish.

Still, I feel your post-modern, post-colonial impending reverse imaginary oppression, Comrade.

While many hate Russia for the shitty things Putin does, it's important to keep in mind that all of Russia and all Russian people are not to blame for Putin's actions. After all, nobody wants to fall out a window.

That being said, it appears that Russia is adopting some of the suggestions I wrote (in my OP, above).

Russia took a look at the U.S.S.A. and saw what happens when you let the LGBT Mafia take control of hearts and minds, and they're having none of it. Disney, take note.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... mong-ages/