Happy 400th Birthday to the US Constitution

Being that I was poorly educated by a non-national Common Core curriculum, I was falsely led to believe that the US Constitution was approved by the Constitutional Congress in 1787. However, thanks to my re-education from Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tex), I now know that our once beloved and followed document is actually 400 years old.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Who is caring how old is it being? Is just old piece of paper. Lord Obama, on other hand, has a pen and a phone.

Only in modern USSA could Rep. Sheila be given earn a JD from Yale. Wonderful, isn't it...

SJL.jpg

Comrades, thankfully, we have been corrected and everything is finally placed into historical perspective which confirms once and for all that this document must have been signed after Macy's Mayflower Compact extravaganza, which completely allowed the Cadillacs, Pontiacs and Diesels to be driven off their land and later exploited to impose a fascist theocracy resulting in this signing of this glorious document 400 years ago…I stand corrected Comrades!!!!

Well...in 1614 we took a little trip
And we had a constitution when we got off of the ship
We thougt that it was nifty and we thought it would be great
If that constitution applied in all fifty-seven states
Last edited by Ivan Betinov on 3/13/2014, 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Because R.O.C.K. had the bad form and poor taste to quote me exactly and reveal that I do not know how to spell "applied," thus highlighting the incompetence of a high party official...kind of like the experience of Comrade Jackson Lee.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Well...in 1614 we took a little trip
And we had a constitution when we got off of the ship
We thougt that it was nifty and we thought it would be great
If that constitution appllied in all fifty-seven states
And then we discovered
Executive Orders
Took over health care
And got rid of our borders...

Hey, Sheila Jackson Lee knows that white math is inherently racist. She's using math of color, which makes the Constitution 400 years old. Kind of like Louis Farrakhan used math of color to make 6000 people roaming around Washington a 1 million man march. And Kathleen Sebelius uses math of color to make the number of people who signed up for Obamacare match the administration's goals. Quit being so culturally insensitive.

She is correct in stating the age of Obama Konstitution. She's just using Kommon Kore math.

Wasn't is ratified on Mars where we left our flag? I think she still rides the little yellow school bus to work.

Comrade Sheila Jackson Lee Denounces Boeing

Sheila Jackson Lee.jpg

Comrade Lee (Democrat-Texas) has carefully analyzed all available evidence surrounding the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. As a service to the aviation industry, and humanity in general, she rendered her conclusion and recommendations during a speech to the House of Representatives:

Quote: "I call upon the aviation industry to stop hiding behind costs and how much it costs and start ensuring that our pilots and our customers, our flying public, are safe. Why do we have the capacity, uh, to dismantle the transponders? Why wasn't the emergency call already in place that it automatically signals when a[n] aircraft goes off its, uh, discerned or destinated -- uh, destiny and destination – uh, as relates to, uh, its flight pattern. Why does it have to be done manually?"

That triple-crown weave is just a bit too tight.

Nay, but this is sheer brilliance in philosophical speculation. Why, indeed, is there no automatic signal when one departs from one's destiny? In fact, if it is possible to negate destiny, what becomes of the debate about determinism vs. free will? Is not a thwarting of destiny an oxymoron? Or has Comrade Lee settled the question forever? (But then again, is there a "forever" in the first place? Herein lies another question.)

As for the 400-year-old Constitution, surely once again Comrade Lee has advanced a philosophical breakthrough in assuming an Ideal Form of the Constitution which preexisted its temporal and physical manifestation.

Oh dear, my head has begun to hurt from pondering all this brilliance. I must go find some kitteh treats and then take a nap.

Tovarichi wrote:That triple-crown weave is just a bit too tight.
And I don't even want to know where she's stuffed that glittering jewel.

RedDiaperette wrote:Nay, but this is sheer brilliance in philosophical speculation. Why, indeed, is there no automatic signal when one departs from one's destiny?
Comrade Cat-in-Mail, there IS, in fact, an automatic signal when one departs from one's destiny. It takes various forms.

On of those forms, for example, is when Party Members shout down a speaker who was somehow allowed to spout conservative nonsense on a college campus.

Another is when evil reich-wing rich people (like the Koch brothers) amass HUUUUUUGE wealth on the backs of America's poor and downtrodden, and the Senate Majority Leader is forced to cry out to the nation of the sickness of their improprieties.

These automatic signals kick in automatically, with an autotmaticness about them.

I could go on.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Nay, but this is sheer brilliance in philosophical speculation. Why, indeed, is there no automatic signal when one departs from one's destiny?
Comrade Cat-in-Mail, there IS, in fact, an automatic signal when one departs from one's destiny. It takes various forms.

On of those forms, for example, is when Party Members shout down a speaker who was somehow allowed to spout conservative nonsense on a college campus.

Another is when evil reich-wing rich people (like the Koch brothers) amass HUUUUUUGE wealth on the backs of America's poor and downtrodden, and the Senate Majority Leader is forced to cry out to the nation of the sickness of their improprieties.

These automatic signals kick in automatically, with an autotmaticness about them.

I could go on.

I'd consider it a personal favor if you don't. Thanks in advance.

CC