Happy Belated Cosmonaut's Day Laika

Rocket Red copy.jpg

I denounce us, everyone for missing this celebratory day which is so near and dear to Laika's heart. April 12th, Cosmonaut's Day. Let us lift a glass of vodka to our heroic space doggie.

Oh and just so we don't forget, April 22nd is Lenin's Birthday as well as Earth Day.

(Now return to your Party assigned labors)

I'm sure I feel dutiful terrible regarding said 'miss of'. (does any explanation of Cosmonaut's Day follow??). Celebratories are in order! One glass,no three, heck make it 5 for dear . . . . dear Comrade . . . . who was it?? (I should remember these things. Maybe giving up the drink is in order?). . . . oh yes, dear Laeka Laika!!

And many happy returning celebratories to come!!

Comrades,

I denounce myself for missing this glorious day for the people and dogs, Real dogs, canines, not capitalist pig dogs, spit! I await re reeducation.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Beet Cake and Vodka for everybody!
Now who will dance the Mamushka?

Wasn't that the same day that dear leader announced he would be sending Kaptialist astronauts to space in Russian spacecraft. You will haf company soon, Laika, no?

RIK

Is good to remember such accompliments of The People™.

Frau, if I may to adjust your gift to more suitable setting for Dear Laika....

space station fire hydrant.jpg

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Beet Cake and Vodka for everybody!
Now who will dance the Mamushka?

Laika, you are one crazy space dog. Happy Cosmonaut's Day.

LaikaDancing4Cube.jpg

Mrs. Czar, many thanks for your adjustments! Much more suitable for spacey dogs (not to be confused with 'spaded' dogs.)

Laika Space Dog said;"Now who will dance the Mamushka?"

I had some members of the NC Kollective put together a "Mamushka" for our beloved Laika Hero Space Dog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oiI3h ... re=related

wow, dis is an elderly thread, but perhaps it can be recycled for usage this year, so again, " happy early birthday, loyal comrade".

(and I denounce everyone for continuing ignoring and not providing a celebratory for the Fraulein!!!)

Thank you all again! Sometimes it it good to be early. Da!
And we will be dancing the Mamushka while Obama golfs fiddles too!

Comrade Grigori! Was that a crowd of Tourette's Convention goers in the audience?

I slaved for 2... 4 days over this cake but I assume you're worth it.

dog cake.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:wow, dis is an elderly thread, but perhaps it can be recycled for usage this year, so again, " happy early birthday, loyal comrade".

(and I denounce everyone for continuing ignoring and not providing a celebratory for the Fraulein!!!)

I denounce the Fraulein for denouncing the revitalizing of dead threads. Recycling older threads is a perfectly acceptable use of Party resources, and by bring things from years past into the present day, authorized and endorsed by my department.

However, in the interests of Fairness(TM) I declare every February 31st to be "Fraulein Pulloskies Day".

hummm, I must denounce your denouncing. Can't you find some PROLE to denounce?? I have my right to denounce what I find denounceable, especially and particularly since I am the Self Appointed Czar of Party Denouncements. I think you have overstepped your bounds and will demand a full investigation, but I digress . . . .

Feb. 31 is lovely and will make myself free for all celebratory activities and gift will be accepted. Let me check my calendar . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH NEXT YEAR AND THE YEARS AFTER.

Comrade, the calendar will be adjusted sometime Next Tuesday to ensure that February 31st functions as intended. And I denounce your denouncing of my denouncing of your denouncements. I issued that denouncement in a timeline where you hadn't appointed yourself Party Denouncement Czar. Thusly, it is a fair denouncement. Hrrmmmm. How curious. I see my calendar shows your real age. Excuse me, I need to go ring up comrade Assange on a totally unrelated matter.

In the portal of Next Tuesday, I have surpassed you portal of last year and reinstated my Czar status to be superio of yours, thus and so, my denounce trumps your denouncement. Please take all of this under advisement before making any further denouncement of my personal self, as you might be invoking a irreputable & continuing denouncement upon yourself.

I think it demonstrates our Party zeal to be preparing for Cosmonaut's Day and Lenin's birthday a month early.

However I've been told that poor comrade Vladimir Komarov won't be able to attend the Cosmonaut Day festivities this year. He died valiantly as his capsule burned up on re-entry.

Vladimir Komarov cosmonaut corpse.jpg
Please disregard any rumors that he screamed curses over the radio with his dying breath damning the Party officials who sent him into space in a malfunctioning capsule.

"...Cosmonaut's Day"??!!!

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE FRAU'S CELEBRATORY RECOGNITION DAY????!!!

I denounce you for being off topic of importance! aaaaaaakk

p.s. that is what I call a "crispy critter".

*Sigh*....party discipline is so lax nowadays I might golf on Cosmonauts Day or go to an NBA game on May Day for some pointers.

Meanwhile, if I don't get around to a May Day speech this year, here are your marching orders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOErao ... page#t=16s

*Glares at Frau's endowments for the arts, and fires up wormhole* Let's see how well you handle denouncing among the cavemen! Bwwwaaaahhhaaaa!

Now if only The Peoples Director knew an old skool vodka cooker upper...

Laika Happy Birthday copy.jpg

Remember, comrades, what is denounced cannot be undenounced.
Unless it is.
But I denounce undenouncing.
And I am for raising my glass to LAIKA!!!

shotglass.JPG

Colonel 7.62 wrote:*Glares at Frau's endowments for the arts, and fires up wormhole* Let's see how well you handle denouncing among the cavemen! Bwwwaaaahhhaaaa!

you and your wormy holes. Enjoy your extended stay, dear Comrade! spit spit
wormhole.gif

Hmmm I seem to have found myself in St. Petersburg, circa 1916. Most interesting. *Sigh* Do you not realize I carry a portable wormhole generator on my person now? Getting lost in the past isn't fun. Excuse me while I give some information to Comrade Stalin, and get back to the present day.

The Frau appears to be at the top of her A-game lately. I better steer clear of her.

So she is engaging in competition eh? That cannot be allowed.

Comrades Whoopie and Colonel 7.62, must I remind you not to mess with the Frau??!! Do you wish to find yourself in the hole you were in before??!!

How cute. She's trying to make her own wormhole.

Ha! Remember the time she tried to dig a hole on the beach all the way to China?

stock-photo-child-buried-in-sand-with-feet-sticking-out-1738377.jpg