Happy Heineken

The Glorious beer of the Red Star should never be used in conjunction with such a racist symbol of Arab/Muslim hate and oppression! This is a hate as well as thought crime. Please practice crimestop more effectively in the future or you may vacation to one of our newest re-education camps in the sunni triangle.

Hops McBarley
I guess you'd call that a 7 pack!

The individual above is participating in a time-honored progressive ritual as he prepares to celebrate an ACLU-sanctioned festive tradition of liberating kapitalist merchandise and then selflessly sharing liberated booze with the less fortunate crack whores.

This man is a modern-day Robin Hood, and we had better all start observing the new progressive Robin Hood Day. The masses have already celebrated it spontaneously in LA, New York, Detroit, New Orleans, and elsewhere throughout the vast stretches of our American Motherland. All that's left is to institutionalize it - something Hillary shall take care of in 08.

well, for me i prefer a couvosier and orange juice, with a cherry twist. if he had that in the basket, i'd be all in. hurricane or not. Happy Heineken to all!!! and to all a good wife...er life....uh. night. yeah, thats it. good night.

"We serve hard liquor to guys what want to get drunk in a hurry."
-Sheldon Leonard, "It's a Wonderful Life"

Real Soviets drink Vodka. Neat.

Does the Menorah come with the Beer, or does the beer come with the Menorah?

S........
Seven Heineken better than six candles!