Happy Independence Day

HID.jpg
USSAON.jpg
JULY 4, 2023 HOT ITEMS

In 2022, no place here (left) for possibly the most momentous event in political history, but plenty of room for insignificant trivia.

However, a sea-change came in 2023 (right) as Wikipedia gave grudging recognition to America’s independence Day while simultaneously slapping it in the face by abandoning alphabetical and date order to post it beneath Philippines Republic Day.

ID2023.jpg

At least Google showed a little respect with its "Google Doodle."
Goog.jpg

For the second year in a row, Joe Biden confused Independence Day and Thanksgiving by pardoning another animal. This year he preemptively pardoned Hunter Biden's dog, Snow Bomb, who—although suspected of trafficking in cocaine—has not yet been charged.

Dogpardon.jpg

And good news for comrades: meat rations have been tripled today. (Get in line soon: supplies are scheduled to run out at 5:30 a.m.)

MEAT RATION.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/4/2023, 10:22 am

And good news for comrades: meat rations have been tripled today. (Get in line soon: supplies are scheduled to run out at 5:30 a.m.)

Technically, this is from July 3 but these should be included since they were tweeted on the eve of Independence day...

Tweet from Women's NBA player and wannabe social reformer Natasha Cloud:

EF.jpg

Reply from Enes Freedom, whose family was politically targeted by Turkey, which placed a $500,000 bounty on his head:

PC.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... sha-cloud/

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
7/4/2023, 1:17 pm
Oliver Twist is often misquoted.

Although Dickens wrote "Please sir, may I have some more," witnesses in the workhouse mess facility on that day (July 4, 1837) dispute this.

Some heard Twist say,
"I like peas, sir. May I have some more."

Others contend that Twist said,
"Please, sir, may I have S'mores?"

Still other insist that Twist mumbled,
"Jeez sir, gruel makes me snore."

I asked AI to generate an Independence Day poster.

The American Bicentennial in 1976 was celebrated the world over - but The Worker put the bourgeoisie in it's place:

worker-10.jpg

On Sunday, July 4th, thousands of workers of all nationalities, joined by veterans, youths and students, over three thousand in all, marched through the streets of Philadelphia proclaiming, “We’ve Carried the Rich for 200 Years, Let’s Get Them Off Our Backs!” While President Ford and other top representatives of the class of exploiters who rule this country were huddled around the Liberty Bell talking about how this is the best possible society, about how we should be thankful to live under a system where millions slave their lives away for a few, the working class was winning a triumphant victory in a battle that has been raging for the last six months–the Battle of the Bicentennial.

Ever since Nixon declared the “Bicentennial Era” upon us and renamed Air Force One the “Spirit of ’76” (much to the delight of Union Oil), the rulers of the country have been preparing for the Bicentennial. It was supposed to heal the ”divisions in the country, by which they meant the workers’ increasing struggle against them. The patriotic music was to lull us to sleep while the capitalists stepped up their attacks on us; the explosion of fireworks to serve as a smokescreen for the steadily deepening crisis of their system.

With so much at stake for them, with so many millions invested, and with millions of Americans failing to salute as they ran the Bicentennial up the flag pole, the last thing the ruling class of this country wanted was for the Fourth of July to be turned around into a day of demonstration and opposition to them. So for a half a year, since the beginning plans of the Rich Off Our Backs–July 4th Coalition, the capitalists went all-out to stop the working class from demonstrating in Philly on the Fourth.

They had denied all permits for the actions pl
anned by the Coalition. They forbade the construction of a Tent City of the unemployed, not wanting the realities of the suffering and struggle of ten million unemployed in this country to be dramatized while the glories of the system that creates unemployment were being trumpeted.

While corporations were allowed to set up pavilions to sell their red, white and blue products and disseminate lies about how it was the rich and powerful that built up the country, the authorities used a thousand and one tricks to prevent the setting up of a Workers History Pavilion, featuring a beautiful photo exhibit on the real history of class struggle in the U.S.

When the Coalition refused to be deterred and organizing for the Fourth stepped up in Philadelphia and around the country, Philadelphia Mayor Rizzo made a public appeal to the President for 15,000 federal troops, claiming that thousands of terrorists and crazies were going to descend on the city, hell-bent on causing a not. But reports from the Senate Internal Security Committee (the agency of the U.S. Senate charged with “investigating” and harassing the people’s struggles) let the cat out of the bag. “The committee fears,” said a local Philly paper,, “that a well organized demonstration could steal the spotlight from President Ford and other national leaders.”

The masses of people in Philadelphia were told that the demonstration would never happen just as they constantly tell the workers that we can never unite our ranks, fight back and win victories.

Etc, etc, etc...

https://www.marxists.org/history/erol/n ... ly-4th.htm

Red Square wrote:
7/4/2023, 8:31 pm
I asked AI to generate an Independence Day poster.

That's pretty cool.

I wonder if you asked AI to do Rob Zombie as Jerry Garcia saying goodnight to his audience at a ZZ Top concert if AI wouldn't come up with a similar image.

And this is Artificial Intelligence after five beers and three barbequed burgers.

AI_July_4_Surrealism.jpg

Margaret wrote:
7/4/2023, 8:59 pm
The American Bicentennial in 1976 was celebrated the world over - but The Worker put the bourgeoisie in it's place:
Etc, etc, etc...

https://www.marxists.org/history/erol/n ... ly-4th.htm

The grievance culture was only just beginning to gel back then. Today they're still bitching about the same things as then while concocted new and ever more absurd grievances. Never satisfied with best living standard in the greatest nation ever, like the spoiled rich kid in The Rolling Stones' song, "19th Nervous Breakdown."

"When you were a child, you were treated kind,
but you were never brought up right
You were always spoiled with a thousand toys,
but still you cried all night."

America is waking up. You can only walk so long with a pebble in your shoe before it becomes intolerable and you must stop and shake it out. 

This is well worth a read:
https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/04/th ... act-ideas/

Red Square wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:34 pm
And this is Artificial Intelligence after five beers and three barbequed burgers.

Nailed it, I think.

"I think, therefore I am...not artificial intelligence."
— Colonel O. as Rene DeCartes

Only way to make it better would be to add Alice Cooper, Jimi Hendrix in his 82nd Airborne uniform and a little more cow bell.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:15 pm
I wonder if you asked AI to do Rob Zombie as Jerry Garcia saying goodnight to his audience at a ZZ Top concert... 

I did.

Rob_Zombie_Jerry_Garcia.jpg

Red Square wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:48 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:15 pm
I wonder if you asked AI to do Rob Zombie as Jerry Garcia saying goodnight to his audience at a ZZ Top concert... 

I did.

Primo!

[Full disclosure: I hate Grateful Dead music but I went to the same art school as Rob Zombie and I'm on my fifth and last beer because the fireworks have just started up the melatonin is kicking in.]

I really like those AI generated images. They're so painterly. I like that esthetic.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:42 pm
Red Square wrote:
7/4/2023, 9:34 pm

Nailed it, I think.

"I think, therefore I am...not artificial intelligence."
— Colonel O. as Rene DeCartes

Only way to make it better would be to add Alice Cooper, Jimi Hendrix in his 82nd Airborne uniform and a little more cow bell.
Um...Not to be nit picky, but Jimmy Hendrix was a Choking Chicken Screaming Eagle,101st Airborne Division, not  82nd AA alcoholics anonymous All American Division, where I did a tad bit of time.   

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
7/5/2023, 12:17 am
Um...Not to be nit picky, but Jimmy Hendrix was a Choking Chicken Screaming Eagle,101st Airborne Division, not  82nd AA alcoholics anonymous All American Division, where I did a tad bit of time.   
I stand corrected, sir. At least I knew he kissed the sky somewhere.

ANOTHER INTELLECTUAL DWARF GRINCHES INDEPENDENCE DAY

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... e-demands/ 

I did not post this to denigrate Cori Bush in any way. After all, this detestable leftist agitator's reputation as a skid mark on the seat of the national undershorts precedes itself.

No, rather I marvel at her intrepid ignorance and profound stupidity much as a biologist might marvel at a bizarre specimen wriggling purposelessly on a microscope slide. She's my argument for stricter entry qualifications and lie-detector tests before seeking office in Congress.

From the article:

Rep. Bowman said, “Trauma lives in the black body.”

“Research has shown this from generation to generation trauma lives in the body and lives in the blood vessels and lives in the DNA and the cells and the mind,” Bowman said

“Research has shown…”

In other words “research has shown” trauma gets passed down to future generations and lives in the body.

It’s all very scientific.

Margaret wrote:
7/5/2023, 11:17 am

From the article:

Rep. Bowman said, “Trauma lives in the black body.”

“Research has shown this from generation to generation trauma lives in the body and lives in the blood vessels and lives in the DNA and the cells and the mind,” Bowman said

“Research has shown…”

In other words “research has shown” trauma gets passed down to future generations and lives in the body.

It’s all very scientific.

I can commiserate. I have all these horrible welts on my back from when my enslaved Slavic great, great, great, great, great great, great, great, great, great grandfather was whipped by his Turkish master for not changing the water in the hookah quickly enough.

I'm haunted by the blood-curdling screams of the Turk's family when my enslaved great, great, great, great, great great, great, great, great, great grandfather got revenge by setting the thermostat 20 degrees too hot in their Turkish bath before his perilous escape back to Halychnya.

Ancestry dot com informed me that my DNA results are chock full of past oppression and brutalization, and my latest blood test came back positive for systemic repression.

Every single day my tortured body cries out for cellular justice, but there will be none...until I get a big fat multimillion-dollar gubmint check funded by the current taxpayers of the United States for something that (I claim) happened to (what may or may not have been) my great, great, great, great, great great, great, great, great, great grandfather a few hundred years ago in a country that doesn't exist anymore.

P.S. If you ask me why I don't know who my father is, you're racist!

A comrade sent me this asking if I could turn it into a parody, but I'm not a trained psychiatrist, just an amateur part-time brain surgeon. I'd need to attach my scalpel to a ten-foot pole, but I just broke my ten-foot pole dealing with Putin admirers on this side of the Pond.

Lawn_Sign.jpg

Red Square wrote:
7/6/2023, 11:47 am
A comrade sent me this asking if I could turn it into a parody, but I'm not a trained psychiatrist, just an amateur part-time brain surgeon.

In this house we:
Define ourselves by declaring what we say we are against
And never by what we are actually for
Because if you knew what we are for
And what we want to do
You would run away from us as fast
As you possibly could
Because you would see we are poison

Margaret wrote:
7/6/2023, 12:16 pm
In this house we:
Define ourselves by declaring what we say we are against