Harvard Reactionary Attacks Barney

Finally I can post this image I made sometime ago...

Exclusive: Frank Talk from Barney's Foe
There was a showdown yesterday on Harvard's campus between Congressman Barney Frank and a Harvard law student. Congressman Frank was giving a speech at the Kennedy School of Government, and while he was taking questions from the audience, a student confronted the congressman about the extent of his role in the financial crisis.
JOEL POLLAK, HARVARD LAW STUDENT: My name is Joel Pollak, and I'm a student at the law school. In your account of how the subprime mortgage crisis came about, you mentioned the Reagan administration, the Bush administration, the Republicans in Congress, conservatives. But it happened on your watch. And I would just like to ask you...
REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-MA), FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN: When was my watch, sir?
POLLAK: When you became the chairman of the...
FRANK: Which was when?
POLLAK: It was in 2007. I'm still waiting -- I'm still waiting for a very simply answer to a question...
FRANK: And I'm waiting for you to tell me what you think I should have done. I didn't say (INAUDIBLE)
POLLAK: No, you're a public representative. I'm a student. I'm asking you...
FRANK: Oh, which allows you to say things that you don't back up?
POLLAK: I'm asking...
(LAUGHTER)
POLLAK: It does -- it does allow me to ask you a question. I'm waiting for you to explain...
FRANK: OK, I'll give you an answer.
POLLAK: ... how much, if any, responsibility do you think you (INAUDIBLE)
FRANK: Well, I will take this. First of all, you are a student. Students are entitled to full constitutional freedom of speech under the 1st Amendment. You've made an accusation that is wholly inaccurate.
POLLAK: I didn't accuse you of anything. I'm asking how much responsibility...
FRANK: Sure.
POLLAK: ... if any -- you can say none. That's fine.
FRANK: I think you're being disingenuous.
I became chairman on January -- and this is the right-wing attack on liberals to try and stop regulation that you are repeating. On January 31st, I became the chairman. On March 28th, the committee passed a very tough Fannie/Freddie bill, which the Bush administration liked. Later that year in November, we passed a bill to restrict subprime lending. Because we did the subprime lending restrictions, Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, did what Alan Greenspan refused to do and said, OK, I'll do that.
So I do want to ask you, when you suggest that I should apologize for something or take responsibility, what is it you think I should have done that I didn't do?
POLLAK: Well, after spending the entire speech blaming conservatives -- I happen to think of myself as of as a conservative, and I rent and I think of myself as someone who cares about poor people -- I'm just interested in whether you think you have any responsibility...
FRANK: Well, I've answered the question. Sir, I think you're not being fully honest with us. You clearly are implying that I do. And I'm asking you -- I have given you my record...

Movie Trailer:
Bonnie: "My name is Bonnie Fwank and I'm here to skwoo you!"
Crowd: Yeah! Yeah! Hoorah! Screw us! Screw us! Screw us! Vote Progressive!

I got an update to this post in an email:
Karen wrote:Remember the young man that had the audacity to question Bonnie Fwank @ Harvard?

He is running against Jan Schakowsky in the 9th Congressional and making headway. I hope Santa grants my wish this year and Jan goes into retirement.

https://www.pollakforcongress.com/

Comrade Frank remains a Communist Party Loyalist and should be commended. just sayin...