I am having much difficultly finding a way to post my most sincere posts.

Please help me most respected Col. Obezyama as well as you my most beloved friend, Oleg.

Is the challenge in crafting sincere posts technical in nature, or does it veer into the sublime and spiritual? If it's the latter, might I propose a tested solution?

Red Square wrote:
3/19/2024, 8:59 pm
Is the challenge in crafting sincere posts technical in nature, or does it veer into the sublime and spiritual? If it's the latter, might I propose a tested solution?

Most definitely technical. I had what I thought was a most wonderful response, pressed "preview" then "submit"
it looked good. So, I went to sleep feeling happy!

Woke up feeling bewildered because I did not see my bumped response. None of it made sense. Other stuff happening too regarding power failure. I think I must have simply put the response comma in the wrong place and therefore obliterated my wonderful post. I just HATE it when that happens! Still don't understand why the "preview" thing said it was ok. I would post it again but I did it on the spot and wish I had written it in Text Edit so I could retrieve it.

Please forgive me for making such a fuss. I'll get back to you on "the sublime and spiritual" stuff later.