HBO's Movie of the Week: My God Sarah Palin Is Dumb.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
It has been my experience that statists will readily attack that which they fear the most.

Their usual motive is paranoia.

Their weapon of choice is deceit.

Thought..... If Sarah is as dumb and stupid as liberals say she is, then why spend lots of time and money to make a movie about her and broadcast it?

After all, the McCain/Palin ticket lost over three and a half years ago.
Their Messiah's in office.
So what are they worrying about ? Hmm ?

I hate Rethuglikkans! They are all out to take my Government Benefits away from me!

I am so glad we now have movies to teach us history. In the old days, we used to read books but I could only read a few pages before my lips got tired.

BHO Pictures? Where have I heard that name before?????

When is the part when stupid Palin says she can see Alaska from Vladimir Putin's house?

Comrade Tovarivhi,
Agreed! We are to hate Republikkkans. We need only the one true party of the people, the People's Dimokratic Party and it's commander, Dearest and Most Benevolent Leader. How does the Republikkkan Party even exist? Soon, oh so very soon, the last one of them will be hunted down in the alleyways and back rooms from where they issue their surreptitious edicts and covert proclamations trying to take our deserved Government Benefits away. All hail Dear Leader from whom all benefits flow!

Comrades,

Let's again thank Maksim for rubbing into the face of those on the right what we Progressives too often take for granted: We OWN the levers of control over popular culture and, as said by Bill Wichterman (and later popularized by the recently-deceased Andrew Breitbart), "Politics is downstream from culture."

Thus, we have nothing to fear because we can continue using our control of popular culture to embed into the idle minds of most Americans the notion that those who favor liberty and individalism are as dangerous to our progressive society as would be worker ants with deficient dna preventing them from blindly following the collective will. The reason we need not fear loss of our control of the levers of power and influence over popular culture is that the right-wingers will continue to limit themselves to their task of preaching to their choirs rather than conceiving ways for gaining attention of the vast numbers of idle minds in order to seek to change culture in order to change politics downstream from it.

It's comforting to know the Collective is secure because our control over popular culture is secure. We can be certain that HBO BHO would never produce a movie depicting our side as anything less than noble or our adversaries as anything more than cravenly selfish beings who couldn't care less about their "brothers" and "sisters."

Rejoice.

from the traducers and muckrakers of loutish Hollywood
BAIT & CHANGE
Mama Grizzly played by woman-bear-pig
politics of personal destruction never change
based on the basest media narrative
kicking hard and hoping sarah doesn't rise again

Dear Leader (pbuh) has excellent chance of beating Sarah Palin (spit) in 2012 election!