He Will Not Divide Us Like Obama Did - Shia Labeouf

High School dropout and famous-for-nothing person Shia Labeouf has created a 'work of art' in New York City celebrating the new regime.

He will be protesting for the next 8 years the fact that we are no longer divided since President Trump replaced the divisive Barack Hussein Obama and moved his entire divisive, race-baiting, incompetent crowd out of the White House.

Not all have agreed with Labeouf, therefore he has had to engage in unprovoked acts of violence on all those who disagreed with him - getting arrested in the process.

You are free to express your opinion around uneducated liberals, but this makes them violently attack you, like a fascist blackshirt while calling you a violent fascist.

Shia Labeouf: evidence that the fascists of today call themselves "anti-fascists"

I know nothing that this man has done yet I am sure he is probably a Hollywood bazillionaire. His name is phonetically interesting, is it Shee-ah or is it Shy-ah? As my Great Uncle Dmyxvityuk would say, some people have hard to pronounce names. I divert from serious issue! This man, Shia, (girls name really) did attempt to divide us, particularly this man's scalp from his cranial vault.

Seems redundant.
Does artist Shia think the Orange Simpleton knows what "divide" is? or even "plus", like in 2+2?

Comrade Putout inspires me.....as do her graphics.

He-Will-Not-Shake-Us.jpg

Shia brings out the artist in all of us...