Hillary addresses womens' group, women too busy to attend

Our beloved MTE addressed a women's group in Columbus, but the crowd was sparse.

Staffers noted that women who intended to hear about the misery of being female, and what the first Female President would do for them, were unable to attend because they were either cleaning house, breastfeeding, doing menial jobs for 73% on the dollar compared to their male counterparts, or making their husbands a sammich.

It's a good thing they had those crowd control barriers there. Otherwise the media personnel might have been crushed.

Hillary came to Columbus wanting to connect with everyday American women, but very few women showed up. It's not that the women didn't want to hear Hillary speak about how she's just like them. They were just busy at home wiping their servers.

Don't you see, comrades, how much Hillary has done for women's liberation progress? Before Hillary they were wiping inside kitchen cabinets. Now they are wiping servers!

If I were Hillary, my election slogan would be:

Chicken in every pot, email server in every basement.

Or was it "pot in every garage"? I don't remember how it went...

History of social progress in pictures:

And yet the misogynistic Republicans continue their war on womyn:

Hillary launders money and wipes servers, just like average American women.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Our beloved MTE addressed a women's group in Columbus, but the crowd was sparse.

Staffers noted that women who intended to hear about the misery of being female, and what the first Female President would do for them, were unable to attend because they were either cleaning house, breastfeeding, doing menial jobs for 73% on the dollar compared to their male counterparts, or making their husbands a sammich.

Hillary told the crowd (mostly staffers) they'd each get a FREE lifetime subscription to "Poor Me" magazine for their tireless devotion to HER future employment.

MTE has previously stated her own position on "staying home and baking cookies...".

That audio was stored on her server and is unfortunately not available.