Hillary for VP? Never say Never!

During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Hillary Clinton opened the door to her accepting the role of Vice President.

hillary1.jpg

Of course, “I never say never, because I do believe in serving my country,” she said.

“Last question, if someone asks you to be vice president, will you do it?” DeGeneres questioned.

Clinton laughed out loud at the idea, then alleged none of the candidates would have her.

“That's not going to happen, but no, probably no,” Clinton said.

“You don't know that's not going to happen,” DeGeneres persisted.

“I think I do,” Clinton said. “I think I do.

“Really?” DeGeneres said.

“Yeah, I think I do,” Clinton repeated.

“Alright,” DeGeneres said, “… but what if they did?”
The twice presidential candidate segued to a story, about how she eventually can to the choice to accept former president Barack Obama's request to serve as Secretary of State.

“Oh, well. Look, it's like when Barack Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I was shocked. I had no idea he was going to ask me and I turned him down twice,” Clinton said. “He said, ‘You know, the economy is in free-fall, it's a catastrophe. I've got to focus on that. We've got problems around the world, you go focus on that.' I said, ‘No, no, I'm happy where I am. You get somebody else. I'm sure there's good people around.'

“And the second time I said no, Mr. President-elect I'm not going to do it. He said, ‘I'm not calling you again until you say yes,'” Clinton continued.

“And so I tell you, I started thinking about it and I thought if I had won and I wanted to ask him to do something, I would have wanted him to do that for me,” she said. “So I never say never because I do believe in serving my country, but it's not going to happen.”

“Ok, so you will,” DeGeneres said.

“I'm not stopping yet,” Clinton said.
Whoever picks Hillary as their VP running mate, can sleep soundly knowing that she is just one of their heartbeats away from becoming president.

hillary2.jpg

Hillary prepares for the role of Vice President.

Who wouldn't want Hillary for their VP?

Mr. President, Madame Vice President Clinton would like to have a word with you...

Maybe she can be Warren's? State-approved rumour on the State-approved streets is that they're working together, which would explain why she threw old Bernie under the bus.

Honestly, it's a match made in hell heaven. It's like those 2 were made for each other

D10AAD63-1058-4BD5-B5BF-164E029F6578.jpeg

Poor Mike. With Hillary as VP, his upcoming suicide will be historically inevitable. He'll be the first US President to die mysteriously during his first year in office.

Obviously, he would either suicide before day one, or resign in poor health on day two.