Hillary uses Harvey Weinstein to promote free rape kits

[img]/images/various_uploads/Rape_Kits_Hillary.jpg[/img]

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO:

Hillary uses her comments on Harvey Weinstein to promote the Clinton Foundation's free rape kits, which will make fighting for women equally affordable to all Americans, regardless of their economic, social, racial, educational, or chosen gender status.

The rape theme has become the most recognizable music score behind all Democrat campaigns of late, starting with the Republican War on Women, in which the progs acted like Stalin during the Great Patriotic War, when commissars would shoot any Soviet soldier unwilling to run forward.

Because this is such a recognizable theme, it is so easy to turn it back on the Democrats that I'm surprised no one else is doing the Democrat War on Women campaign. I guess it's because this is an asymmetric warfare where the GOP never responds in kind.

Nonetheless, here are some pictures from years past:

Remember this Bernie's statement that women fantasize about being raped by half a dozen guys at once?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Bernie_Valentine_Rape.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/America_Raped_By_Democrats.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Guide_to_Rape_Jihad.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Rape_Whistle_OWS_Sign.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/TLS_Rape_Tips.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Rape_Global_Warming.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Rape_Whistle_OWS.jpg[/img]

One old poster reworded, a thousand to go.

[img]/images/various_uploads/War_On_Women_Democrat_Hypocrisy.jpg[/img]

Is is fair to the Great Religion of Love & Peace™ to call their aggressive sexual encounters with women 'rape'? Do we have to use such offensive and triggering words as 'aggressive' and 'rape'? Is it really rape if it's been part and parcel of their Great Religious Heritage™ for fourteen centuries?

I believe that all right good-thinking comrades know the answers to that question: If it's been such a long standing cultural tradition it must be tolerated, respected, embraced, and forced upon the general populace encouraged. Unless it's racist, slave-holding, capitalistic, misogynistic Antebellum Southern American Culture™, because then it should be vanquished by force and all remnants of it must be torn down and tossed in the memory hole. Except for the Democrat Party™ which condoned, aided, and abetted that culture, and its successor in Jim Crow™, for one-and-a-half centuries…

Someone please stop me before I have to report to Jiffy-Lobo™; I'm already over my quota for the month and my shovel's in the shop.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:... Is it really rape if it's been part and parcel of their Great Religious Heritage™ for fourteen centuries?

... If it's been such a long standing cultural tradition it must be tolerated, respected, embraced, and forced upon the general populace encouraged. ...
Hear, hear, esteemed Brother Al-Minitru al-Belgiki!

That Brother, uh, I mean Comrade Imperatorskiy Pingvin, what exquisite understanding of Dar al-Islam and its behavioral subtleties he has! Sounds like he must be from here, our Yurop-2000, ja? And up to now, comrades Kubists thought he sure as hell is an Amerikkkan, or possibly - maybe? - an Antarctikkkan.

P.S.
Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:... I'm already over my quota for the month and my shovel's in the shop.
Whoa there, Genosse Pingvin! Dont'cha know that "quota" denotes just "100%"? And when that is achieved, you simply switch to Stakhanov Mode, and continue shovelling! 150%, 200%, 250% ... Just ask Comrade Ivan the Stakhanovets, there, at the Shovel Administration Desk. Or wait, no need, I will report your "thinking" to him. (and, heh-heh, my evening kasha enhanced with two slices of beet, yum yum!)

Komrades, this preview from ABC's hit show Raping with the Stars is must-see-T.V.!!!

Well, now we know what the picture of Dorian Gray looked like.

refugee swimming pool.jpg

This one is dedicated to comrade al-Dumkop al - Alemanni. Maybe creative comrades can use this image to add their own Korrekt Kaptions...

BILL2.jpg

I'm getting déjà vu. Is that dangerous?

Q: Are Weinstein's depraved sexual predations as bad as Bill Clinton's rapes?

hillary-close-no-cigar.jpg

Comedian turned Social Justice Warrior and Prime Time Crybaby Jimmy Kimmel not willing to criticize Harvey Weinstein.

kimmel-weinstein-hutt-600.jpg

Many suspect that Kimmel is firmly in Weinstein's grasp - like much of Hollywood and the Liberal elite.