Hitler rants about Pelosi and the CIA

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Quite accurate.

Helen Thomas's leg must be tingling uncontrollably!!

Komrade Zarkof wrote:Helen Thomas's leg must be tingling uncontrollably!!

Could be her sciatica acting up. Or maybe peripheral arterial disease. Or maybe just nervous leg syndrome.

Nothing a big glass of Kool-aid wouldn't cure.

Comrades! Nansky is the most equal of Comrades! According to Andy Levy, that Faux News bastard, she's a lying tool, which means that she's prima inter pares.

Here we have a Speaker of the House who is a total enigma. Is she Obaby's brain? But she seems to have none of her own. Is there a brain in the house?

I feel the same way Hitler is right now, a little angry at liberals, but that's because I've been troll hopping at https://ghostofwellstone.blogspot.com/.

Commissar Theocritus, I found our brain!

Comrade Commissar_Elliott-

Looks like a site ripe for trolling, what with the embedded videos from HateFox... I mean, MediaMatters. I noticed none of the posts had any comments though.

They're mediated. Some other place in these pages he came on flaming--he'd put up links to his website and plugs, and Pinkie left everything he said but his links. And he said that his posts were sacred.

But his comments are moderated.

Ah. The joys of preening double standards.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade Commissar_Elliott-

Looks like a site ripe for trolling, what with the embedded videos from HateFox... I mean, MediaMatters. I noticed none of the posts had any comments though.
As Comrade Theo pointed out, they're moderated, but I'd also bet part of it is, no one goes there.

Cowards moderate. Look at 3M... Progs can't take being contradicted and that's what makes them great.

I just get impatient with a troll--I can't learn to play him. A ought to get more than a week out of a troll but something in me just snaps and I start firing the heavy artillery.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I just get impatient with a troll--I can't learn to play him. A ought to get more than a week out of a troll but something in me just snaps and I start firing the heavy artillery.
I might have to remember that if I'm trolling, call you in to finish the lib off.

By all means, Elliott, by all means. I lot of the comrades here love guns. I don't and I recognize it as being a flaw--we must have guns to keep government in fear. But my sword is for trolling.

How I love a troll.

Personally, I hate trolls. I absolutely hate trolls of any kind. Sure, on here, they can be exciting and fun to squish, but anywhere else, I abhor them.

It's not their opinion I hate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid, it's their sick kick of getting a jolt from getting us angry.

Welcome to the age of the internet Commissar_Elliott, perhaps you should leave.

Hmmm I wave a warning finger in the general direction of Commissar Elliot. You cannot leave the internet now Comrade. Obamessiah will use it to send information out to all of his children at once. To leave now, would be like leaving Obama.

If I leave the internet, I'd be leaving all you guys, and I'd hate that. I come on here looking for a laugh, a good point, or just to chit-chat with conservatives for once.

YOU USED THE "C" WORD, and I don't mean that giant flapping C word that our MTE has. Oh my ears. My sweet, precious ears! My eyes! They burn reading it! Oh what a world, what a world!

Damn one of my inner comrades quotes the Wizard of Oz? I have BRUNO for an inner comrade? Kill me now. Please.

Elliott wrote:It's not their opinion I hate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid
It is morally wrong not to abjure and objurgate stupid and dangerous opinion. People can moan about <i>American Idol</i> all they want; it makes no difference. But when people aver dangerous nonsense, you have an obligation to refute it. Not deny it--that's what the progs do, because logic is not on their side. But to refute it.

You can have lots of fun with trolls because they deny, you refute.

This is not my original work. It came in an e-mail.

Three Californian surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in California . In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost several fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England ..."

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them and two years later he won a gold medal in track and field events at the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's Speaker of the House.

Image I'd heard one about "all that was left was a mouth and an asshole and they're interchangeable, and now he sits in the Oval Office."

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Elliott wrote:It's not their opinion I hate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid
It is morally wrong not to abjure and objurgate stupid and dangerous opinion. People can moan about <i>American Idol</i> all they want; it makes no difference. But when people aver dangerous nonsense, you have an obligation to refute it. Not deny it--that's what the progs do, because logic is not on their side. But to refute it.

You can have lots of fun with trolls because they deny, you refute.
And yet, they still will deny you. I know exactly what you are referring to, and I agree, but the problem is their nihilistic ideology.

The reason I don't debate with anyone is because, try as hard as I can, the libtard will always deny me, and always try to destroy me.

I know we have discussed this subject before, so I'll end with this,

May nothing bless their nihilism cave, where they take comfort from the world.