How the 9/11 attacks would have been reported today

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sept_11_Reported_Today.jpg[/img]

From our UK colleagues comes this report:

How the 9/11 attacks would have been reported based on how Islamic attacks are reported now

11 September 2001: Arabs massacred by Americans in day of tit-for-tat violence

The cycle of violence in America spiralled out of control today when a series of violent incidents left thousands dead, including many Arab and Muslim civilians. UN sources and Al Jazeera have confirmed that many of the Arabs killed were refugee children who had fled from oppression. American claims that they too suffered “many civilian deaths” have been strongly denied by the UN-affiliated relief workers in the Al Qaeda organisation who maintain that the only Americans killed were military personnel and illegal settlers.

The violence started when one of five unarmed Arab civilians, who boarded a 767 aircraft in Boston, was refused permission to fly the plane, despite having a valid flying licence. The American authorities have been imposing increasingly tight restrictions on the freedom of movement of Arab civilians within the US. This humiliation to their dignity has created, not unsurprisingly, deep anger and resentment among Muslims in the US.

When the fully qualified pilot was denied the opportunity to work in his chosen profession, he became understandably angry. The outnumbered Arab men were then attacked by members of the crew, but what really happened next may never be known. What is certain is that all of the five Arab civilians were killed, along with the plane's other occupants (primarily military and intelligence personnel along with some illegal American settlers) when the plane crashed into the North tower of the World Trade Center.

Al Jazeera and the UN confirmed that the building (which housed a mosque) contained many Arab refugee children, who were all killed in the attack along with a number of Muslim workers. Some illegal American settlers dressed as businessmen may also have perished.

As news of the Muslim civilian deaths became known, it is believed that Arabs on another aircraft reacted with understandable passion, battling with military and security personnel. This plane soon crashed into the south tower of the Word Trade Center. After this second crash the US military ordered an unprecedented grounding of all civilian flights over US airspace, thus denying all Muslims living in the US the right to travel.

On hearing news of this racist attack on their human rights and livelihood, a group of Arab militants on another airplane mounted a daring tit-for-tat strike. With nothing else to lose, and in sheer desperation, the militants crashed the plane they were travelling in into the very heart of the brutal US military machine – the Pentagon – killing scores of soldiers.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sept_11_Muslims_Refugees.jpg[/img]

In an escalation of the violence - and without any United Nations mandate - the US military responded by threatening to shoot down any airplane still flying that was piloted by Arab Muslims. This brutal, illegal and racist measure led to the final, and most outrageous act of violence of the day, committed by a group of self-styled American settler vigilantes aboard flight 93 to San Francisco.

On learning that their airplane was being flown by an Arab pilot, the American settlers took it upon themselves to massacre all the Muslim Arabs on board. In the ensuing struggle the Arab pilot was savagely killed and the plane crashed into a field, killing all the occupants, many of whom were Muslim refugee children.

The US military is likely to have to accept full responsibility for the final massacre, since they had given messages to the settler passengers on board flight 93 that the Arab pilots were planning to crash the plane into the White House, even though no proof of such a wild conspiracy had been presented to the United Nations. The French and German leaders have already demanded a UN enquiry into the massacre of Arab civilians.

It is expected that any UN enquiry will also determine the cause of the complete collapse of both of the twin towers. Early evidence provided by reliable sources from the Palestinian Authority, The Syrian Government, the New York Times and Liberal Arts Professor Ward Churchill suggests that this must have been a joint operation between the CIA and the Israeli Mossad.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sept_11_Reported_List.jpg[/img]

What I want to know is how many of the attackers visited the Creation Museum before 9-11? How come the media isn't telling us about that?

Be careful! The Cube doesn't want to be responsible for a rise in Islamophobia. We don't want an anti-Islamic backlash (mentioned above) after all. Or so I'm told - and told - and told - and told - and told - and - - - -

I'm surprised CAIR and/or Louis Farrakhan didn't release a statement on the matter.

I take it that Comrade Red Square is back on AmeriKKKan soil from his trip to the Motherland...

Did they give you any Important Instructions to relay to us Climate Scientists while you were there, Comrade?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I take it that Comrade Red Square is back on AmeriKKKan soil from his trip to the Motherland...

Did they give you any Important Instructions to relay to us Climate Scientists while you were there, Comrade?
The report is being currently compiled (three ghost writers have already been shot for failing to match the deadline). As for the Climate Scientists everywhere, there's the good news and the bad news.

Good news: I saw large, beautifully made "Fight Climate Change" posters in Ukrainian all over the city.

Bad news: Nobody cares.

Local workers and peasants have too many things to worry about before they can even start thinking of climate change.

This confirms my earlier observation: a society needs to develop a certain amount of wealth and security, and to grow a sizeable leisure class with layers of fat inside their heads before they begin to worry about progressive things like gender studies, animal rights, or global warming.

"This confirms my earlier observation: a society needs to develop a certain amount of wealth and security, and to grow a sizeable leisure class with layers of fat inside their heads before they begin to worry about progressive things like gender studies, animal rights, or global warming."

I would like to add: societies have to go through a long phase of not-having-to-fight-for-your-existence before beginning to worry about progressive things like cultural suicide. (as in: eastern Europe, fresh under the crushing boot of Marxism, opposes Merkel's insanity).

Red Square wrote:
Muslim_Woman_Reasoning.jpg

A Soviet and American are talking about the differences between their systems. The American says "I Have free speech; I can go to the White House, I can go to the Oval office, pound on the President's desk and say 'Mr. President, I don't like the way you're running our country'". The Soviet says "I can do that". "You can?", the American says. "Sure" the Soviet replies, "I can go down to the Kremlin, walk into the General Secretary's office, pound on his desk and say 'Mr. General Secretary, I don't like the way the President is running his country!'"

Red Square wrote:... a society needs to develop a certain amount of wealth and security, and to grow a sizeable leisure class with layers of fat inside their heads before they begin to worry about progressive things like gender studies, animal rights, or global warming.
Minitrue wrote:... add: societies have to go through a long phase of not-having-to-fight-for-your-existence before beginning to worry about progressive things like cultural suicide. (as in: eastern Europe, fresh under the crushing boot of Marxism, opposes Merkel's insanity).
(and, as we are serious here) :
... add: societies have to go amnesic about their (and/or their neighbors) past times of pressure from, then clashes with, then subjugation by, the "Religion" Of "Peace".

Cowabunga!
Meet Eastern Europe again: not only Marxism-Leninism plus post-1945 Red Landgrab & March Into Glorious Future (until 1990) still before eyes, no!
There is also - deeper in collective memory - historical direct experience here with the Glory Of The Conquest For Allah, alias turning Dar al-Harb into Dar al-Islam.

Where & why is this memory present? In nutshell (and see map below) :
The Balkans : and the Western Balkans are to this day partly Islamic, foremost Kosovo (95%), Albania (60%), Bosnia-Hercegovina (50%). ["Islam" was a factor in the Yugo Wars 1991-2001]
Bulgaria : 5 centuries under Islam (until late 19th century = decline of Ottoman Empire).
Romania : half and half (see map), 3 centuries under Islam until late 19th century.
Hungary : half and half (see map), 2 centuries under Islam until early 18th century.
The Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania were remote (and strong) enough to keep - in union - the Ottomans at bay (and both, Kingdom and Duchy, had south-east buffer territories - a crucial part of their borders running for hundreds of non-marked miles through the vast Ukrainian steppe, itself widely known as the Glorious Birthplace of Comrade Red Square).

And add Austria, nowadays in tank with Visegrad Group (= Hungary + Poland + Czech Republic + Slovakia) exactly because of the (Merkel-engineered) migrant/muslimic flood of 2015.
Austria's historical memory? huh, there was that Siege of Vienna (early 16th century, in 1529), and then the Battle of Vienna in 1683 (which was the begin of Ottoman's end in Eastern Europe).

Ottoman Empire A.D. 1683, at the apex of its expansion (detail from map).
Northwest of the red line: the south part of Eastern Europe.
(particularly follow: Sofia (Bulgaria), Belgrade (now Serbia), Buda[pest] (Hungary), Vienna.)
(Wallachia+Transylvania+Moldavia + adjacent Black Sea coast part is (roughly) today's Romania.)
Ottoman_Empire_1683.png

plus insightful timeline - Jihad vs. Crusades, in just 4 minutes time-lapse (start @0:58) :

(me not a historian, and maybe "big" battles get here lumped together with "smaller" ones - anyway, the chronology and flow plus territorial extent of both drives - Jihad & Crusades - is, at large, certainly correct.)

P.S.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
George Santayana, The Life of Reason (1905-1906).

DE.Merkel.islam.(pi-news).jpg

Commrade Dummkopf,

What a coincidence that a newly leaked released email to John Podesta 02-21-2016, Chairman of Hillary's campaign and long time associate of the Clintons, touches on the very issues you are commenting about. THANK GOODNESS, even though Mr. Podesta was informed of all these sticky little unpleasant details, of what's going on in Germany and throughout Europe, Mrs. Clinton is NOT going to back down on her promise to Wall Street bankers to open up the borders! In just a couple of weeks, she will be POTUS, the borders will be flung wide open, and hopefully these new citizens will 'take care of' (if you know what I mean) all those nasty deplorables!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

I also want to add that I TOTALLY CONDEMN THIS HATEFUL LANGUAGE contained in this email!!!!

"Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow, and they'll lose their ability to forage for food on their own. They will expect you to feed them and will attack you if you don't. They'll become like little welfare recipients, and you wouldn't want to do this to them."

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... a newly leaked released email to John Podesta 02-21-2016 ... wikileaks-podesta-295 ...
yea... the content is negativity condensed, yet indicated vectors & trends are depressingly real:
‒ influx & reproduction of violent "culture"1, rejection to integrate1, yet "master" attitude1
‒ and weakened - by decades of wealth, relative peace, PC, do-goodism, age - autochthones.

1 Islam fingerprints all over the picture. And madness of super-welfare state.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:And madness of super-welfare state.

I hope Germany and the rest of Europe have a wonderful secret banking system not connected with the federal government (in spite of it's name) that has little or no oversight like in the USSofA...................................

that can

print money like a drunken sailor to pay for that super-welfare state.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Commrade Dummkopf,

What a coincidence that a newly leaked released email to John Podesta 02-21-2016, Chairman of Hillary's campaign and long time associate of the Clintons, touches on the very issues you are commenting about. THANK GOODNESS, even though Mr. Podesta was informed of all these sticky little unpleasant details, of what's going on in Germany and throughout Europe, Mrs. Clinton is NOT going to back down on her promise to Wall Street bankers to open up the borders! In just a couple of weeks, she will be POTUS, the borders will be flung wide open, and hopefully these new citizens will 'take care of' (if you know what I mean) all those nasty deplorables!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

I also want to add that I TOTALLY CONDEMN THIS HATEFUL LANGUAGE contained in this email!!!!

[highlight=#ffff00]"Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow, and they'll lose their ability to forage for food on their own. They will expect you to feed them and will attack you if you don't. They'll become like little welfare recipients, and you wouldn't want to do this to them."[/highlight]

Dear Clara, (if I may be so bold)

Let's not be hasty. Let me think this over - there are interesting possibilities.

CC

Captain Craptek wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]"Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow, and they'll lose their ability to forage for food on their own. They will expect you to feed them and will attack you if you don't. They'll become like little welfare recipients, and you wouldn't want to do this to them."[/highlight]

Let's not be hasty. Let me think this over - there are interesting possibilities.

CC

As you wish Captain Craptek. Since it was your people the rodent population species that was maligned, the ball is in your court as to how you want to respond.

I want to reiterate that I condemn this HATE SPEECH! You are more than welcome to use my 'offended couch' if you need a safe place to curl up in a fetal position. It's kind of comfy too.

CIZ

Hmm, overweight squirrels, interesting possibilities... it all adds up...

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:And madness of super-welfare state.
I hope Germany and the rest of Europe have a wonderful secret banking system not connected with the federal government ... that can print money like a drunken sailor...
I speed to educate you, Comradette: yess, jawohl, vee haff hier zhe eequal vay - zhe Europäische Zentralbank (EZB) = European Central Bank (ECB) = Banque Centrale Européenne (BCE) = ... *.

* Due to your - Zetkin's - internationalness, you can easily amend that enumeration in all the remaining 21 official EUSSR languages (+ a handful scripts, Ελληνικo and several Кириллица-affine ones included, and add a good dozen diacritics sets, all distinct).

Now, EZB.

Same bombast (yet post-modern (2010-2014), and minus Eccles Building's (1935-1937) stench of totalitarian architecture) :

EZB.(600).jpg
(... uh, whad? yep, korrekt, it's falling - your eyes don't lie)

Analogous modus operandi.
Basically, it's [highlight=#3366ff].The EUSSR Cube.[/highlight]. Input is Hot Air, CO2-free of course :

money-printing.scheme.1.BW.jpg

The raw mechanics is business as usual : ................. (seems timeless? while details may differ...)
money-printing-modus-operandi.(600).jpg
(A.D. 1861 - financing the Civil War)

Indeed, EUSSR's scheme is even more progressive :

EZB.Modus-operandi.jpg

But what, me worry? nope.
Vee haff hier in zhe Dshermani our goot old mony-make. Vee say it Goldesel, zhe Gold Donkey :

money-printing.Goldesel.jpg

money-printing.Goldesel-output.jpg

P.S.
Comrades may know the story as The Wishing-Table, the Gold-Ass, and the Cudgel in the Sack, one of the Children's and Household Tales of the Grimm brothers (first printed in 1812).

You can read it (in English) here and (English & Deutsch side by side) there.

Captain Craptek wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]"Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow..."
[/highlight]

CC
As you wish Captain Craptek ...

CIZ

Comrades, this is our moment! This is our time, our time to look at the page and decrypt what Capt'n Craptek is up to!

Comrades, even rodents know no other way to replicate than the good old you-know-what(uh?).
Craptek's inner rodent is rabidly out for population-growth-implied copulation-grabs!

Comrades, this is worse than Trumpograbism! Despicable Trumpster, he at least had the good sense of commanding his grabby motoric halted at the womynfolk door to copulatory activism!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Hmm, ..... it all adds up...
Indeed, Comrades, indeed.

(and, Comrade Stakhanovets, when it comes to, as you say, overweight squirrels, interesting possibilities... ‒ you do a contra-Trumpster on the rodent, Ivan: grab him by the nuts, grab him by the nuts.)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]"Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow..."
[/highlight]

CC
As you wish Captain Craptek ...

CIZ

Comrades, this is our moment! This is our time, our time to look at the page and decrypt what Capt'n Craptek is up to!

Comrades, even rodents know no other way to replicate than the good old you-know-what(uh?).
Craptek's inner rodent is rabidly out for population-growth-implied copulation-grabs!

Comrades, this is worse than Trumpograbism! Despicable Trumpster, he at least had the good sense of commanding his grabby motoric halted at the womynfolk door to copulatory activism!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Hmm, ..... it all adds up...
Indeed, Comrades, indeed.

(and, Comrade Stakhanovets, when it comes to, as you say, overweight squirrels, interesting possibilities... ‒ you do a contra-Trumpster on the rodent, Ivan: grab him by the nuts, grab him by the nuts.)

All Squirrel Haters,

Why does everybody hate me? I've asked myself and found no answer. Should I be sent running into the darkness like the ungrateful goat - the goat that says;

"I have eaten so much,
Not a leaf more I'll touch, meh! meh!"
But in the next breath adds;

"Wherewithal should I be satisfied?
Among the graves I leapt about,
And found no leaves, so went without, meh! meh!"
To this I say, bricklebrit! So there!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Wait, can he say....I denounce....Where is the thesaurus?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Wait, can he say....I denounce....Where is the thesaurus?

The thesaurus ? Why, it's just below the solar plexus, next to the chitlins.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: P.S.
Comrades may know the story as The Wishing-Table, the Gold-Ass, and the Cudgel in the Sack, one of the Children's and Household Tales of the Grimm brothers (first printed in 1812).

Genosse,

I read Grimms as a child but had never read that story before. Thank you for the enlightening. The moral is as appropriate now as it was then.....................................

Believing a lying goat will ruin your life and destroy your family!

Captain Craptek wrote: Why does everybody hate me?

I like you Captain Craptek. Here, I have some blat for you..........................

I also have some advice. For your own well being, stay above the Mason Dixon Line!!!!

Captain Craptek wrote:
All Squirrel Haters,

Why does everybody hate me? I've asked myself and found no answer.
14729332_1155236244545194_4906945060967340723_n.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Why does everybody hate me?
I like you Captain Craptek. Here, I have some blat ...
da, tavarishch Clara !

Comrade Craptek's recent publik self-criti.. self-pitycism session(s) accomplished,
The Party appears in uniform accord with you !

Undiluted Haters and Frothy Deniers of Crapty Rodenthood, if any – No Pasaran !

ONWARDS TOWARDS EVER MORE NUTS
IN THE GLORIOUS FUTURE OF THE PEOPLE'S CUBE !

Craptek.applaud.jpg
(pixels recycled from Craptek Himself)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: da, tavarishch Clara !

Comrade Craptek's recent publik self-criti.. self-pitycism session(s) accomplished,
The Party appears in uniform accord with you !

Undiluted Haters and Frothy Deniers of Crapty Rodenthood, if any – No Pasaran !

ONWARDS TOWARDS EVER MORE NUTS
IN THE GLORIOUS FUTURE OF THE PEOPLE'S CUBE !

Yes Genosse, Captain Craptek had me at...............

"A rodent might sit atop the rock and enjoy the insanity below while(st) sipping a cold beer."

I could totally relate to that logic. I thought to myself.....

"Now there's a rodent that can obviously relate to the common deplorable that doesn't live in a gated community!"

I was disturbed a bit at his choice of location for 'blat' storage but I can overlook that for good old common sense because we all know the male species does think a bit differently (wink). As long as Captain Craptek hasn't been on the Lolita Express, I can overlook some indiscretions. Especially since he obviously hasn't spent his life grooming himself to be a crooked politician.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: P.S.

Genosse,

I read Grimms as a child but had never read that story before. Thank you for the enlightening. The moral is as appropriate now as it was then.....................................

Believing a lying goat will ruin your life and destroy your family!
to paraphrase Grimms :

Herself, inner monologue :

Wherewithal should I be satisfied?
Among the
graves lies I leapt about,
And found no
food bliss, so went without, meh! meh!
Hillary.button.png

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... I was disturbed a bit at his [Craptek's] choice of location for 'blat' storage ... [yet] we all know the male species does think a bit differently.
I can feel your pain, Comradette Clara (which, of course, I don't share at all).

sigh...
Needless to say, any Comradette/Comrade gets excited about locations. These are Marx-Engels-Lenin(-and-Stalin)-given dialectical basics of proletarian masses. Alas, even Marxizm-Leninizm (all the more Kantism/Hegelism) is full-fuddy-duddy about the very quality of the aforementioned excitement as a function of an epistemologized location and the gender of the epistemologizing subject.

Here The People's Cube jumps in to generate clarity ! Unforgettable that brilliant [highlight=#f8f8f8]"overly endowed with blat up here and blat down there"[/highlight] characterization (introduced by Comradette Clara - along with the use and semantics of 'blat', expanded here). It's exactly about "location" ! Add Comradette Clara's profound understanding : [highlight=#f8f8f8]"we all know the male species does think a bit differently"[/highlight]. It's exactly about "gender" ! The yhh-yhh of Kantism/Hegelism and the uhh-uhh of Marxizm-Leninizm disappear !

Full clarity ! Take the abovementioned [highlight=#f8f8f8]"for 'blat' storage"[/highlight] - and see the feelings about it diverge ! A Comrade of gender Womyn - say, Clara - is [highlight=#f8f8f8]"disturbed"[/highlight]. Yet a Comrade of gender Myn - say, Rodent - is überhappy ! Here excitement, there excitement - yet quality not same. Relativity !

And I hasten to add - take a location known as fainting couch. There is a Comradette's excitement about it, and there is a Comrade's excitement about it. Yet still - quality not same. Relativity ! huh, just like in that oldie but goodie Yiddish joke...

Comrades - revolutionize, radicalize, progress all you want : la petite différence trumps !