Hugh Jackman is lovely in Lenin

o-HUGH-JACKMAN-570.jpg

Vlad, is that you?

Nope, it's Hugh Jackman - transforming into his latest movie character, the villain Blackbeard in Peter Pan.

The Huffington Post says he looks "hardly recognizable," but I think he looks quite recognizable - don't you? People in the comments section seem to agree.

Hugh is dressed for conformity with his revolutionary mustache and drab Lenin attire. We eagerly await for his movie to be released some glorious next Tuesday.

Was someone looking for me? Oh wait, that's the other guy who spells my name wrong...

Hugh Jackman would be my favorite actor if it wasn't for Dear Leader.

Captain Craptek wrote:Hugh Jackman would be my favorite actor if it wasn't for Dear Leader.
Obama is my favorite actor too! I love the way he pretends to show compassion.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Or the way he feigns competence.

Whenever he does that ( which is pretty much all the time ), I am always struck by feelings welling up deep inside me.

That's when I take a few swigs from my bottle of Maalox.

Krasnodar wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Or the way he feigns competence.

Whenever he does that ( which is pretty much all the time ), I am always struck by feelings welling up deep inside me.

That's when I take a few swigs from my bottle of [highlight=#FFFF99]Maalox[/highlight].

Have some "fortified" Maalox, Comrade Krasnodar - Monopolowa. Relaxing and soothing to the upset stomach,... all in one bottle.

Monopolowa Vodka. Good call, Captain.

Bottle M1.gif

And look ... it even comes in five gallon bottles ! The perfect size to get me and a few friends through one of Dear Leader's State of the Union speeches.