Humiliation! US Troops march in Red Square

Comrades, it is with shock and dismay that I report this insult to Mother Russia. US imperial storm troopers goosestepping in a victory parade on the blessed cobblestones of Red Square. Their candy cane flag flapping, a symbol of evil throughout the enlightened world, armed to the teeth with smug grins on their faces.

British and French NATO troops also pranced down the street of the October Revolution. Lenin in his glass fish tank must have sat upright in alarm. Stalin must have spun in his tomb, kicking and scratching the lid of his coffin.

Comrades I wept, tears like the Volga River flowed down my cheeks. How could this be allowed? What thought criminal at the Kremlin approved this shameful display? Where was comrade Putin?

Great Karl's Ghost! This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Worry not! I'm certain with Dear Leader as Chump Commander-in-Chief, they are either there to surrender or to join with Russian forces under Putin's command to be a force for the Common Good™ . Notice the British and the French, before and after the Amerikkkan troops, have their arms at the ready, the peace loving troops of Dear Leader have their weapons slung over thier shoulders in a sign of submission.

Comrade Zaphro wrote:Worry not! I'm certain with Dear Leader as Chump Commander-in-Chief, they are either there to surrender or to join with Russian forces under Putin's command to be a force for the Common Good™ . Notice the British and the French, before and after the Amerikkkan troops, have their arms at the ready, the peace loving troops of Dear Leader have their weapons slung over thier shoulders in a sign of submission.

So this is a "We are sorry for everything we have ever done to Russia" march?

whew! that's a relief!

Comrades,

Take comfort in knowing, at least, that the commander and chief of these troops is one of us.

The travesty here, is that they are now marching on the very grounds where our glorious system was brought down by ingrate protesters. (spit, spit).

Come now Comrades, it was to commemorate the 65th Anniversary of the glorious victory over Teabaggers in 1945.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...
France has an ARMY?!