I am ashamed

Comrades, for the last few months, I have been sitting in my government funded apartment, eating government cheese, and cashing my government checks, while complaining that there is nothing to watch on the 951 channels of cable I get on my piece of crap 40" flat screen TV with dolby surround sound. But, I must confess to a level of shame. You see, this morning while I was lacing up my $300 tennis shoes, and complaining about my check being late, I realized something.

My Prius still has an Obama 08 sticker on it.

I was mortified, and ashamed. For the last four years, I have been rubbing it in that I voted for Dear Leader, and now that He is running for a second term, I have failed to properly keep up with the Current Truth, and show to the world how progressive I am, buy supporting Comrade Obama for his glorious second term. However, I made up for it, by slashing the tires on a SUV with a Ron Paul sticker on it.

Time well spent, comrade, but pace yourself. You don't want to peak too early. Take a break and occupy something and see how much free stuff you can acquire (for the common good, of course!) Dear Leader (PBUH) will stop time prior to this sham of an election, your sticker will remain valid so long as Biden is safe and well...

Hold on... I've been working very hard for the past few months, and I don't have a 40" flat screen! That's completely unfair! I demand a compensation!

This is unbelievable! You need a 42" Just like me!

Don't feel bad about your 40". In a world where all is equal size does not matter. I am quite confused as to your 951 channels, however. Where I occupy we only get one station, but, its programing is quite stimulating.
42-Inch-Flat-Screen-TV.jpg

Colonel 7.62 wrote:My Prius still has an Obama 08 sticker on it, and now that He is running for a second term, I have failed to properly keep up with the Current Truth, and show to the world how progressive I am, buy supporting Comrade Obama for his glorious second term.

Colonel; the only answer to this crime is self flagellation.

banginghead anim3.gif

Trolls!
Equality of opportunity is far more important!
We must denude the fat cat bankers and oil tycoons until we all have the same opportunity!
Call in to the federal Czar of Equal Opportunity immediately for more suggestions on how to impose communal public interests and stronger Communism on other people's private property interests in puppy mills, coal mines, electric utility plants and iron ore mines! Somehow we must save Mother Earth!