I am even offend that I have to type in English

Aztlan.jpg

CUALLI TONALLI ! (GOOD DAY in Aztec)

Why is that I have to be forced to speak the oppressors langauge in New Uto-Azteca (Aztlan-Anahuac) or Amerikkka.

I read in the people's paper, the New York Times, that the racist Repugs want to force English as the main language. No doubt a plan hatched by KKKarl Rove to prop of the falling polls numbers of Bushy and his illegal war. KKkarl Rove is the biggest criminal mastermind since the discovery of the Chupacabra.

This land was once the land of the Aztecs. Why the Aztecs were a peace loving and progressive society with advance astronomy and mathematics. That whole cutting out the heart thingy was made by racists who want to degrade and demean our Indigenous culture.

Why is it that I have speak English? In fact why do we even have to speak SPANISH? I say we should learn the Aztec language! Náhuatl Tlahtolkalli (Aztec Language) should be taught in schools above English AND Spanish, so that we can finally unshackle ourselves from the European yoke that clouds our minds and oppresses us at every corner. Yes, Imagine that compadres. Wrap your mind around THAT ONE, brothers and sisters.

I now proclaim to my Uto-Aztecan brethren in occupied Aztlan (Amerikkka) that we should change our mindsets and THINK only in Náhuatl (Aztec) language and think Náhuatl thoughts. To purge ourselves from any Euro English and Spanish oppressor thoughts. Of course first we have to learn Náhuatl after we get a grant from the Department of Education.

After that we will progress to retake Aztlan-Anahuac and I can move out of my cousin Chewy's shed in his backyard and remember ¡Sí, Se Puede!, ¡Sí, Se Puede! ¡Sí, Se Puede! CABRONES!

* I am even offend that I have to type in English...of course I am still learning Spanish. (I didn't know it would be such a hard language to learn). Yes, I am Latino! Just because I speak Spanglish doesn't make me less radical than you. I WAS in MeCha you know, Bakersfield Chapter.

* hmmm...does anyone know how to write a grant?

Comrade Jeffe:

My heart BLEEDS for you (Yes! A new "victim" to subsidize!). Why have official languages to begin with? The people (sheep) can better be served by the revolution (Union Representatives) if they can't understand anything at all! Our brave, compassionate and caring helpers (Bureaucrats) will ensure they have everything they need to survive in a foreign land, like free healthcare (raise taxes) and the best publik edukashion we can offer (raise taxes). With the help of their special friends (Union Bosses) they will know who to vote for (Demokrat), how to think (North Korean) and how to maximize their living wages (vote Demokrat, don't ask questions). The Party needs new thoughtful activist (cattle) to trample down the republifascist political machine and you the indigenous Aztecs can help (get em' voting now!). Happy days are coming, the Party is here to help you Comrade Jeffe! (blah blah blah, I want my cut of the Union dues)

Deeply upset over your senseless suffering, (happy, happy HAPPY! $$)

-Chairman Meow (buying that vacation home in Palm Beach with my cut.)

It is a well known fact (okay, hypothesis) that the proto-Native Americans (which include the ancestors of the Aztecs) migrated across the Bering Strait during the last Ice Age. It is only fitting that they reclaim their native homeland in Eurasia. And while we're at it, let's not forget the "Out-of-Africa" hypothesis...They have an equally valid claim to the Middle East and East Africa at least as far south as Olduvai Gorge.

Most equal comrades, the mythical horned rodent is real fuzzy on the indigenous people's of The MotherLand, here in Amerikkka.

Well first off, here's proof Aztecs already live, rape, pillage, rip the hearts out of their victims, while collecting CoVid Cash that spends just like real dinero already in Amerikkka.

It's like the mythical horned rodent gets all mixed up when comrades dreaming of a future that's already the past.

Why is 'pelipsky even typing this in any language without the use of an opposable thumb on a computer invented by some Mayan Calendar Bureaucrats doing celestial math until they got tired of planning for tomorrow; tricking all our Aztec Rulers into thinking the World Wide World was gonna end.

Aztecs are already our rulers - otherwise how many of you comrades have never experienced yourself or watched as another comrade's still beating heart ripped out of a Comrade's chest and held before a comrade's dying eyes during this whole CoVid Pandemic Pandemonium.

Change 'pelipsky's hare-brained mind, forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky