I Am Revolting: Take The White Out Of White!

obama_house.jpg
Comrades,
Our dearest of dear leaders has been harassed and harangued for not attending a silly ceremony for a dead, white Republican. I am a mile past Fed Up Avenue, being forced to watch all the picking on dear leader, by the rightwing pickers.

Why should dear leader honor a racist white Republican who made war to keep slaves? And why should our first not- quite- white- almost- sorta- black President of Some of the Peoples be forced to live in a white house? I am not understanding why the peoples tolerate the intolerable?! STOP RACISM NOW - STOP THE WHITENESS!

The "White House" is a house made for and aboded in by white men, is it not?! Is that not how it got it's name? (spit spit)

We must end racism, and what better way to end it than changing the White House to Another Color House for another color dear leader?

A Black House would honor Obama's almost heritage of being an almost born in American with leaning toward a foreign country... or at least pretending to be from a foreign country.
Or perhaps a Red House, which would symbolize how he is hen pecked by the hen in the House OR it would be saluting the gloriousness of motherland, RED?

In any case we should be honoring our dear hopey- changey President, by ending the racism in having a "White" House.

"Stop The Aboding Abuse!" "End the Whiteness of American By Ending The White House!!"
(All bumper stickers to be available a week after obamacare website is up an working)

Signed:
Your Revolting Frau

"I am hoping you will be revolting too"

I'm a little concerned about the fountain, Comrade Fraulein. Perhaps GREEN water, symbolizing the GREENing of America, as wind farms chop up those pesky old-style-American symbols, the bald eagle, and as Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire lowers the rising seas and saves the polar bears...

Beautiful job on the African-American House, by the way!

Since Dear Leader is a mixture of Black™ and white <spit>, shouldn't said house be gray?

ah ha, thinking comrades are going to be out thinking themselves.... a gray house would be in good keeping! Green could represent out greener environmental endeavors of saving the earth but it is also the color of evil capitalist money. And to be honest (spit)... is a bit on the nauseating side, is it not? Does it make anyone else feeling like uping the chuck... upchucking??

greenhouse.jpg

Quite correct Fraulein. The only thing Dear Leader likes green is his choom.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:ah ha, thinking comrades are going to be out thinking themselves.... a gray house would be in good keeping! Green could represent out greener environmental endeavors of saving the earth but it is also the color of evil capitalist money. And to be honest (spit)... is a bit on the nauseating side, is it not? Does it make anyone else feeling like uping the chuck... upchucking??

greenhouse.jpg
Yes, indeed, dear Fraulein, the color green does bring up the chuck in my throat, much as Cher's singing does. The despicable Dana Loesch, mentioned that Cher sounds like she is swallowing her throat and choking on it. I have always said this from the beginning. Now will someone believe me?

Personally, I go for the 50 Shades of Grey. It's a winner because anyone can choose their own color out of 50 choices, i.e., any sexual nuance according to their propensity. I believe this is both Diverse™ and Fair™.

We Progs have proven that life is all about sex, right? That's why, in current learning forums, especially the 3 to 5-year-olds who are particularly vulnerable to this idea. They are sexual beings and should not be denied, dammit! This is Fairness™ personified.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]This was very hard for me to post, even though I declare myself a "Made Prog" out of respect for my dear Father Prog Theocritus, the ultimate prog.

Perhaps it should be "rainbow colored" to match the unicorn flatulence?

Red Menace wrote:Perhaps it should be "rainbow colored" to match the unicorn flatulence?
An excellent alternative, dear Red Menace. This does however become a problem for those who are "color blind."

Go with red. Cannot go wrong this way. And, for the color blind, red would also serve as the "greener" altrernative comrade pamlinsky

Red Menace wrote:Perhaps it should be "rainbow colored" to match the unicorn flatulence?

AND HOW PLEASING THIS WOULD BE TO OUR COMRADES OF A DIFFERENT BENT! How delightful to feel welcome at The House Of Many Colors House! Yes, Comrade Menace, I am liking Rainbow House.

rainbow obama house.jpg

Thought Sheriff wrote:Go with red. Cannot go wrong this way. And, for the color blind, red would also serve as the "greener" altrernative comrade pamlinsky
Excellent point, Thought Sheriff, Red-Green color blindness kept my Step-father from being an actual pilot during WW2. Instead, he risked his life, as a flight engineer, while being shot down over Malaya/Singapore. An amazing story of which I am currently writing. (There are many stories of this sort of thing, like bravery, balls etc.)

But would not RED be taken as tribute to (ptui) red states? Perhaps royal PURPLE would be more appropriate for the Highly Exalted One.

Capt. Commie wrote:Quite correct Fraulein. The only thing Dear Leader likes green is his choom.
This is a truism, Comrade - but in honor of Algore™, I'm still thinking a green fountain would be appropriate. Because, Algae™.

Plus I'm kinda liking the rainbow and the choom colors - rainbow IS the new black, after all!

If rainbow is the new black, is white not the old black? Is there an old black or is black the newer black? Never be of minding.... I've had my head in the vodka distillery and feel I might be over distilled. . . . .

KEEP THINKING COMRADES!

RedDiaperette wrote:But would not RED be taken as tribute to (ptui) red states? Perhaps royal PURPLE would be more appropriate for the Highly Exalted One.
Red-Green blind people don't see it that way. They can't. To see Purple would, I believe, require an ability to see red AND blue, primary colors. Red, combined with Green, a secondary color, just doesn't cut it. It won't work.

Oh, just throw slip cover over building until glitches are worked out. I am thinking a nice canvas. Or maybe chintz. With little "404" logos all over. Very stylish.

They could also change the address to 404 Pennsylvania Ave.

Pamalinsky wrote: ....doesn't cut it. It won't work.

If they can't cut it and wont work, and are still here, they must have a powerful union, and are to be congratulated and emulated!

Tovarichi wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: ....doesn't cut it. It won't work.

If they can't cut it and wont work, and are still here, they must have a powerful union, and are to be congratulated and emulated!

Is someone cutting the mustard again???! I DENOUNCE ALL 'CUTTING'!!

Pamalinsky wrote:
We Progs have proven that life is all about sex, right? That's why, in current learning forums, especially the 3 to 5-year-olds who are particularly vulnerable to this idea. They are sexual beings and should not be denied, dammit! This is Fairness™ personified.

Comrade Pamalinsky, our 3-to-5 year old's are exploring their sexual identities® we should allow them to do so. I am sickened when evil Kapitalists force their Christofascist minority "morality" upon OUR children.

Hey Mikey

You're new here, let me assist before someone takes a swing with a shovel...

"OUR" children dont exist. "THE STATE's" children are ours to raise to equalize misery among the citizens who make the wrong choice in "womyn's right to choose". Remember, "It Takes A Village" to raise each and every one of the little beasties, and that becomes quite apparent when it comes time for redistribution of cash reserves.

Other than that--you seem to be getting along just fine.

Tell you what, join us behind Tractor Barn #2 tonight after the tools are cleaned for some additional "indoctrinaton" and bring your own glass. If you have any snacks left from your rations bring that too...

Knock twice. If a little guy with lots of teeth and a big spoon answers, move quickly to your left (never "right") and announce you have food, (Comrade Krasnodar tends to shoot first and get drunk later, and the other way around too...) you can tell him I sent you before the second shot goes off. probably.

A good time will be had by all.

Tovarichi wrote:Hey Mikey

You're new here, let me assist before someone takes a swing with a shovel...

"OUR" children dont exist. "THE STATE's" children are ours to raise to equalize misery among the citizens who make the wrong choice in "womyn's right to choose". Remember, "It Takes A Village" to raise each and every one of the little beasties, and that becomes quite apparent when it comes time for redistribution of cash reserves.

Other than that--you seem to be getting along just fine.

Tell you what, join us behind Tractor Barn #2 tonight after the tools are cleaned for some additional "indoctrinaton" and bring your own glass. If you have any snacks left from your rations bring that too...

Knock twice. If a little guy with lots of teeth and a big spoon answers, move quickly to your left (never "right") and announce you have food, (Comrade Krasnodar tends to shoot first and get drunk later, and the other way around too...) you can tell him I sent you before the second shot goes off. probably.

A good time will be had by all.
A most korrekt observation. The Children ™ belong to the State, as the State can provide for them better than some egg and sperm donors that cling to the outdated institutions of "marriage" and "family".

I don't know why he should reside in a house at all, a cathedral would be much more appropriate to his majesty... or perhaps a circus tent, like any other clown.

I had forgotten our re-education lessons and the benevolence of The State. A needed wake up call Krystyna ...may I call you that? Image I have only what is left ( not right) of my TacBac, whatever the States post zygote™ extrauterine fetus™ non-viable™ not-yet-human life form is legally, it sure loves this stuff.Image

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Tovarichi wrote: "OUR" children dont exist. "THE STATE's" children are ours to raise to equalize misery among the citizens who make the wrong choice in "womyn's right to choose". Remember, "It Takes A Village" to raise each and every one of the little beasties, and that becomes quite apparent when it comes time for redistribution of cash reserves.

A most korrekt observation. The Children ™ belong to the State, as the State can provide for them better than some [highlight=#ffff00]egg and sperm donors[/highlight] that cling to the outdated institutions of "marriage" and "family".
True, true. We must Spread The Wealth Around.™ I am not sure whether this refers to eggs, sperm, children, or whatever. But no matter. (Or as one of our heroes has said, "What difference does it make?")

However, I am wondering about phrase "egg and sperm donors." Does this not imply individual's primary standing in decision of how egg and sperm should be distributed? Should the State not simply collect same as needed?

Can we redistribute some of that bacon according to my needs?

RedDiaperette wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Tovarichi wrote: "OUR" children dont exist. "THE STATE's" children are ours to raise to equalize misery among the citizens who make the wrong choice in "womyn's right to choose". Remember, "It Takes A Village" to raise each and every one of the little beasties, and that becomes quite apparent when it comes time for redistribution of cash reserves.

A most korrekt observation. The Children ™ belong to the State, as the State can provide for them better than some [highlight=#ffff00]egg and sperm donors[/highlight] that cling to the outdated institutions of "marriage" and "family".
True, true. We must Spread The Wealth Around.™ I am not sure whether this refers to eggs, sperm, children, or whatever. But no matter. (Or as one of our heroes has said, "What difference does it make?")

However, I am wondering about phrase "egg and sperm donors." Does this not imply individual's primary standing in decision of how egg and sperm should be distributed? Should the State not simply collect same as needed?

eggs, bacon... sperm? What kind of breakfast eatery do you people go to.....???! Oh wait, I am seeing, umm, well, never be minding.

I know dear deceased ex Mr. Peloskies was in to donating and redistribution.... which contributed to his early demise, so it is not something I can recommend. But bacon... yes, that should be yanked out of that greedy white brats mouth and given to the needy masses!

Pamalinsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:But would not RED be taken as tribute to (ptui) red states? Perhaps royal PURPLE would be more appropriate for the Highly Exalted One.
Red-Green blind people don't see it that way. They can't. To see Purple would, I believe, require an ability to see red AND blue, primary colors. Red, combined with Green, a secondary color, just doesn't cut it. It won't work.

Komraradessess P,
Perhaps we should submit your reasoning to Dear Leader Himself and allow him to determine what works and what doesn't.

Because ( like Obamacare )...
If He says it works, THEN IT WORKS !!!

Capiche ?

Tovarichi wrote:Can we redistribute some of that bacon according to my needs?

And Tovarichi.... my old friend :

THE STATE DETERMINES WHAT YOU WILL NEED.

End of discussion.

Krasnodar wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Komraradessess P,
Perhaps we should submit your reasoning to Dear Leader Himself and allow him to determine what works and what doesn't.

Because ( like Obamacare )...
If He says it works, THEN IT WORKS !!!

Capiche ?
You are using my bullying techniques against me! How dare you!

Off the record let me say that I apologize for suggesting that I, myself could actually make a decision on my own.

In addition, PUULLEEZE don't mention this in any submission of any kind to Dear Leader Himself™. Please understand this statement was made "off the record." And, I know you really, really respect that. (capiche?)

Tovarichi wrote:Can we redistribute some of that bacon according to my needs?
As long as your needs don't interfere with my needs that is just fine.....

I don't need rodents or saucers of milk, you can have that. Bon appetit...

Dear Leader in his benevolence told us that "If you like your bacon you can keep your bacon; period." Or something like that...

"If you like your bacon you can keep your bacon; period."

Or something like that...

Now that's eloquence, if I ever heard it !

Comrade Mike - The bacon cells seem confused by the chicken ovum. (I know I'd be)

Comrade Craptek re Soviet Mike's image. All one has to do is flip the chicken ovum over and you got yourself a, um, chicken ovum flipped over, unless you actually include the bacon guys in the flip. Otherwise known as "over easy."

Comrade Pami - I've heard of "easy womyn", but never "easy ovums". I've led a sheltered life up here in the branches, you see.