I Denounce All North Korea-Related Threads! (Except Mine)

Comrades, I am appalled by the sheer explosion of North Korea and Kim Jong-Il related threads that have dialectically spawned over a small span of time. The offending threads shall be blacklisted below, ranging from the meager span of November 24, 2010 to the date of this post:

1. Interesting facts about our Korean Comrades.

2. North Korea: A Gangsta Nation

3. Obama reacts to Korea crisis

4. North Korea and the Dogs of War

5. Kim Jong Il and Obama - A Man/Boy and his Dog

6. North Korea Launches Haute Couture Apparel Line

This list, shown below, shall inscribe those forever guilty of waging class war in favor of the wealthy, imperialistic bourgeoisie. Gaze upon the blacklist, and cringe!

Chedoh
Superkommissar Maksim
Evil Smiley
Kim Jong Illin'

Note that this thread, nor my own name, are not among the blacklisted. Ya think? I'm the denouncer here, Comrades! Hypocrisy may be wrong if pressed upon the delicate bodices of your children, but not if waged for the supreme betterment of the Party! Haven't you read Nineteen Eighty-Four?

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Thanks to those Red bastards, what was supposed to be a day of giving thanks and embracing family virtues has transmogrified into a time of despair and uncertainty. My dad's younger brother was around the area where the North Korean artillery strike occurred. Even from several miles away, my uncle could still see a faint trace of black smoke billowing away from a strip of land in the middle of the ocean.

Last evening, he phone-called my family here in the US, telling us everything that happened within his perspective. Initially, he wasn't sure at all at whether if the attack was just one of a string of small-scale North Korean flouts with the 1953 ceasefire, or if this was for real.

Very chilling.

Comrade Little Un, I hope this is just a flouting of the cease fire, and that your Yankee Imperialistic Warmonger of an Uncle will continue to be safe and unharmed.

Comrade Jong-un

Never fear. This is merely a test of our Dear Leaders steel. As his humble servant Joe Biden said would come from world leaders. Our dear leader is man of great resolve and loyality to those who don't emabarass him, test him, and makes huge contributions to him follow him blindly without question. Truly his honor is the stuf of leadership. I stand in awe.

[OFF]
Ditto the Colonel's thoughts Kim. As my Korean buddy Soo used to say "father tiger, son dog." Each generation is weaker and more decadent than the last. Perhaps this new Dear Leader will be the last Dear Leader.

Kim Jong-Un: you insorent puppy! How dare you denounce your own father? You just mad that I cut back your aroowance for sitting on that torpedo raunch button last Summer whire we were visiting our nucrear missire submarine on inspection tour. And then you just had to go and purr on that howitzer's firing lanyard during rast week's visit to that artirrery base fish farm in Gaeromi. You keep this shit up and I give you the Hans Brix Treatment™ , yes yes! Your Angry Parent, Kim Jong Irrin'

I hear on the Gulag grapevine that Jr. is just upset with the rest of the world because his father sent a bunch of family videos to "The DPRKs' Funniest Home Videos". Don't worry junior...damming evidence swings both ways! Get creative!

Lil-Kim-jong.png
(this was a glamour shot Dear Leader had me take for "The DPRK has gots skillz" Which, beleive it or not, Dear Leader went on to win by a landslide of votes.)

Kim Jong-Un,
I thought it might be refreshing for you to view something here completely unrelated
to North Korea.

Sq.jpg

I recognize that squirrer anywhere! It's name is Twiggy The Waterskiing Squirrer™ . .....Rast week, my #1 son, The Un We've Been Waiting For™ , was getting carpar tunner syndrome from sitting in my basement jerking off to Sexy Mongorian Twins site from Uran Bator. I swear on Starin's ghost that kid beat his dick rike it's a rented mule! So I got his worthress ass out of the peopre's parace and took him for state visit to the 40th Annuar Pyongyang Boat Show. It sponsored by the Peopre's Pyongyang Yacht Crub.....We warked over to the Memoriar Hans Brix Water Tank to watch Twiggy do its waterskiing exhibition. But there was a probrem. Squirrer take one rook at me and attacked, gnawing ferociousry at my nose and ears. ......Werr, I'rr terr you I was frightened and upset. Maybe it have rabies, you know? Rabies shots are one berry-button piercing I not rooking for, yes yes! So I had Twiggy's handrers shot and I ate Twiggy for dinner. (urp!) Squirrer Soup is surprisingry good. I highry recommend it. Maybe I kidnap Chef Gordon Ramsey and make him prepare Squirrer Piccata for me?

Kim Jong Un - don't you forget that I keeping my eye on you, you insorent puppy! It good you quiet ratery or else I give you the Hans Brix Treatment™
(here I am at Geomri Peopre's Fish Farm inspecting Hans Brix Tank™ ) Image