I Denounce The Washington Post!

Comrades,

I am enraged by what I have read in the Washington Post.

I opened up my copy to read some party approved news and what do I find? This article whining about the lack of press access to Dear Leader. Have they forgotten their role? Do they not understand that we are so close to the glorious world of Next Tuesday™ and that this type of "writing" can only harm the cause? Why would they do such a thing?

I DENOUNCE THE WASHINGTON POST! Free Press indeed! Don't these fools know that when something is transparent that you can't see it? They should be honored that Dear Leader would allow just one second in His presence. This type of behavior and independent thought must be vigorously weeded out at once! The Post must get back to it's role of dispensing Party approved propaganda.

The writer Dana Milbank as well as the editorial board must be brought before a tribunal and tried for thought crimes against the collective! Sentenced to the Gulag or the nearest Jiffy Lobo for reeducation. I remain, Dr. Chicago

I AM AGHAST. These people must know by now their job is simply to Approve, Condone and Support Great Leader ™ . Their job is not to question his glorious words, meanings or actions. Dear Leader ™ will be highly displeased and might start treating the rest of them the way he does Fox News Faux News! We must call the Union Leaders and dear Rahm for some immediate 'up close and personal' intervention on the One's ™ behest.

The People's notification number is 1-800-umitbdead. I urge all to participate.

911.gif

They just to be crybabies not like brave freedom fighting tool journalists who take foto for freedom fighters. And what they to complain about? Was not Dear Leader administration most gloriously generous enough to pass out little snippets for all papers to place in their newspapers? And too they miss-place the blame. They must be forget it is all evil Bushitler's fault.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:They just to be crybabies not like brave freedom fighting tool journalists who take foto for freedom fighters. And what they to complain about? Was not Dear Leader administration most gloriously generous enough to pass out little snippets for all papers to place in their newspapers? And too they miss-place the blame. They must be forget it is all evil Bushitler's fault.

ummm, I think they believe those "little snippets" of paper were for their personal toilet usage, were they not?