i need an alibi

Comrads is anyone asks I was in Texas registering the dead to vote, and then voting for them. I was not in Italy. As you can see interpol will be comming for me very soon. Power to the peoples! I have troubles linking video watch it here. or above link.

What time and what city were you in at a Dairy Queen drinking a party approved beverage?

Comrade,
Relax! Having researched this paper myself, there is no specific section claiming the right to vote is made invalid by death! It is the progressive thing to restore voting rights to these deceased persons.
One of their former leaders, Leedon Johnsin, made this a regular part of his climb to power. He did it, so can you, he was a way paver for you.
This act may be the teeket to the President of Vice.As a peaceful resident of tejas, how did you even become aware of such events, which a common place in Italy.

thank you comrades.

Comrade Tooorisky my contacts in Italy told me capitalist pigs were wanting payment to pick up trash. image such thinking as requiring payment to do your job. i went over there in solidarity but then i saw police and the first thing i thought was "they acted stupidly" so i had no choice but to act, for the children. Yes if anyone asks i was at dairy queen trying to drink a blizzard. turns out i needed a spoon.

Comrade IRA,
From an examination of the "evidence" , the best they could possibly come up with is someone who might bare faint resemblance to you. Given the inadequate and sporatic nature of the light sources conclusive identification would be imaginary.
Next time, try the phony passport and phony name, there will be no way to trace you. The next time there is need for [mule] courier, I will get you all feexed for free.

Comrade IRA,

Don't you recall seeing Dr. NOski at Texas Dairy Qween, it was 7:30 PM Sunday evening in Houston we spoke briefly (How can you miss my cool hat?). I did see the video ...those Italians are so clever any excuse to shoot off fireworks and have a party ( Yay it's Garbage Day!!) Thanks for posting it

Ciao IRA was nice bumping into you in Houston,
Dr. NOski

Ofcourse i remember it like it was just told to me. i hope you enjoyed your beverage.

Comrades,

Dr. NOski is a true comrade. Rendering assistance to a fellow Comrade he only met once at a Dairy Queen.
He should be eligible for the Order of Lenin,Engles, Trotsky, or Marx.

There will be a formal awards ceremony after the committee determines the equality and equity of the presentation.