#IAMREPUBLICAN thoughtcrime on YouTube

How is this thouightcrime allowed on YouTube? Where was the Commissar of Tolerance and Diversity when it was posted? Heads will roll.

All these participants need to be identified, doxed, fired from their jobs, and have protests held on their front lawns.

Did Mr. Director (the first guy) actually say "...I came out as a Republican..." He might as well have stated Republican lives matter or some other pro life prattle.Wasn't there a policy letter about appropriating phrases from officially recognized and protected oppressed groups? Oh, it is ON, mister...

Unbelievable!!! Who is allowing these THOUGHTCRIMES™ to be posted on the interwebs??? There will be BIG MEETING about this soon at the Peoples Tractor Barn #2222!!! All Commissars are IMMEDIATELY INVITED!

Plenty of VODKA to go around.
Then a meeting in the BUNKER™ will commence to clarify this TRAGEDY!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!Image Can You Hear Me N.O.W.???

(Ahem)

Bunker? What bunker? There's a bunker?

Bunker??? Who said anything about bunker comrade??? I said BUNKER™, which we all know does not exist because of the particular ™.!!!

And don't AHEM me!!! You know that Red Rooster was #1 AHEMMER of the collective! Just see people posts of all time.

It's a good thing I am dead or you would get a good pecking comrade Ivan... AHEM!!!

Here is small bottle of Vodka for troubles.