Illinois state senator pushes "Internet Posting Removal Act"

remove putout 2.jpg

Illinois state senator pushes anti-anonymity bill

The bill, called the Internet Posting Removal Act, is sponsored by Illinois state Sen. Ira Silverstein. It states that a “web site administrator upon request shall remove any comments posted on his or her web site by an anonymous poster unless the anonymous poster agrees to attach his or her name to the post and confirms that his or her IP address, legal name, and home address are accurate.”

The Democratic lawmaker's bill, which does not ask for or clarify requirements from entities requesting the comment removal, would take effect 90 days after becoming law.

Sorry Comrade Director, I seem to be burying your most equal of postings on Drones (Mandatory Reading / Not Optional).

spymyeyes wrote:Well my little obscure comrades,

At least one brite spot can be seen in all these new bills being introduced and that is:Notice that the "jews" in power have now accepted the rule of next Tuesday and anyone with a "stein" in their name now produces P.C. bills that empower the party's collective!
All hail the new standards for "jews" in power......nice and "red" keeps you from getting "dead"
AND
If it feels wrong just do it because your ALWAYS right, when you belong to the party on the left

mindreader2.jpg
Comrade!! I have thought this for many years. You must add mind reading to your list of equal abilities. This theory applies to many - past and present.

On further consideration: I propose a "Rethuglikkkan Removal Act" to rid the collective once and for all of these reactionary menaces!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:She is unverified!

I'm also shadowy and menacing and I think I can take that UZI girl!

menacing-me.jpg

OMG.

You're making me miss my Steyr AUG again... although it DOES look very nice on you, Comrade!

Try and disguise yourself, we can see right through it.

I just wish to point out that unverified is not the same as undocumented. My gardener, Miguel, is undocumented, but it has been verified that he will work cheaper than the documented landscaping firm down the street (if I pay him in cash). He will do the work for an amount of money that documented citizens are unwilling to do. So undocumented is good when verified. It's all about verification.