Impeachment 2019: Dog and Pony Retire from The Show

dog.jpg
After years of service, Dog and Pony have retired from The Show. They have now had it, with neigh a whimper or whinny to be heard in the Trump Impeachment Hearings.

The Dog and Pony were seen prancing out of the chambers, tails swishing behind them. They pawsed to growl at reporters:

"It's been an absolute barking night mare. We are fed up with being put through our paces every time a politician decides to grandstand, horse around or otherwise make foals of themselves. They should be put in the doghouse, and stop hounding us.

The so-called Impeachment Dog and Pony Show was especially ruff on us and our families. We won't stand, kneel or trot for it anymore, and have now retired. It's time for us to go lay down.

We also consider the phrase, "The Dog and Pony Show" to be a species-ist microagression, and it would behoove the media to stop using the term. Please understand, we are not show ponies or lap dogs, so quit stalling, take the reins and unleash us. Keep your snout out of our trough and go pound sand."

The Dog and Pony's Union have regretfully accepted the resignation, issuing the following statement:

"The Union appreciates the Dog and Pony's obedient attendance at so many political circus events. We certainly understand their frustration with the ill-conceived Impeachment Hearings. The Dog and Pony will retire with full benefits, including 401k roll-over and veterinary care.

We wish the best of luck to the Dog and Pony as the search begins for their replacements.

The Show never ends, so there is a constant demand for a Dog and a Pony, especially with a Trump second term looming! But due to hurt feelings, we are open to casting other species, like, Hog and Abalone. We admit, it doesn't have the same ring to it.

Dogged determination and a keen horse sense are required characteristics, as are the ability to let sleeping dogs lie, and never look a gift horse in the mouth."

The future of the formerly-named Dog and Pony Show is unstable. Stay tuned to the People's Cube for updates on topics of Equine Equality and Canine Concerns, as the Dog and Pony get back in the saddle, and ride out on their next adventure.

The whole thing looks just like another night at the People's Karaoke bar.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Impeachment_Colonoscopy_Schiff.jpg[/img]

The Dog and Pony Show Trial inquiry just won't be the same without the Dog and Pony. Oh well, I will try to enjoy round two today as much as possible as new, not so first hand, witnesses are paraded to the Impeach 45 (minus Dog and Pony) Show Trial to give their, not so first hand, testimony.

75456878_10215622006845536_4302762064641785856_o.jpg

Most excellent visual, CIZ!

...an' 'pelipsky heard

Shiff's got a serrated edge
That Shiff moves back and forth
It's such a LawFare machine
Shiff doesn't have to use force
When Shiff gets what Shiff wants
Shiff puts the rest of hearsay in a ziplocked bag
...in the freezer

(No dog or pony was injured in the making of this Karaoke or so 'pelipsky heard from someone who heard from someone who knows someone who knows.)

jackalopelipsky wrote:Most excellent visual, CIZ!

...an' 'pelipsky heard

(No dog or pony was injured in the making of this Karaoke or so 'pelipsky heard from someone who heard from someone who knows someone who knows.)

And right back at you Komrade J. for your most excellent Karaoke!

My favorite D&P (Dog and Pony) moment was the reading of the Addendum to Sondland's testimony, Bullet Point #2, 2nd sentence.....................................

It's amazing to see such a public declaration of total incompetence. A five alarm fire as what's left of the Democrat Party and mainstream media's credibility and 'professionalism' burns to the ground. Thanks to Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi, we are privy to such an occasion now.

Gosh, CIZ! That informational clarity just cleared the trestles out from under the tracks of this runaway crazy train.

Day 2

Speaker Pelosi: "If the president has something that is exculpatory — Mr. President, that means do you have anything that shows your innocence — then he should make that known ... So far, we haven't seen that, but we welcome it."
------------------------------------------

The Current Truth™ update (*)

- Innocence is guilt.
- The presumption of guilt is the new black.
- You are guilty until proven innocent, which makes you guilty.

Right now the star of the Dog & Pony show is Marie Yovanovitch. Is she the dog or the pony?
Image As a former citizen of Ukraine I followed the news and clearly remember reports from Kiev in 2016-17 about how Marie Yovanovitch denigrated president Trump and undermined his agenda while in the official capacity of the US ambassador to Ukraine.

US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch lobbied against the newly elected US president Trump on foreign soil, which is treason. Prior to that, during the election, she had successfully convinced the Ukrainian government that they should side with Hillary against Trump.

And yet, just now, as I tried to Google "Marie Yovanovitch denigrated and undermined Trump in Ukraine," the only results were about how "Trump denigrated and undermined Marie Yovanovitch." The media has now become 100% Orwellian, and so has Google.

When the Roman republic became the Empire the emperor ruled by virtue of and in many cases by the actual selection of the military.

Here we are witnessing the attempt by the intel community and administrative state to be makers and breakers, to transform the United States from republic to empire. I don't think most of them are intelligent enough to really understand the grave issues involved or that this is the ultimate destination of their actions.

The issues involved are fundamental to our having a government as opposed to the imposition on us of a rule are a whole lot bigger than simply partisan politics and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

So, is our little Miss Yovanovich an innocent victim of the Orange Hitler?? From the July transcript of the Trump/Zelensky phone call

President Zelenskyy: I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First off, I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have on the absolute majority in our Parliament; the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of asking sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich. It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%. Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President, and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new President well enough …
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/25/rough-transcript-trumps-call-with-ukraines-president-annotated/

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:So, is our little Miss Yovanovich an innocent victim of the Orange Hitler?? From the July transcript of the Trump/Zelensky phone call

“The current United States ambassador Marie Yovanovitch has bad mouthed the President of the United States to Ukrainian officials and has told them not to listen or worry about Trump policy because he's going to be impeached,” diGenova said.

Now she's complaining she was ‘kneecapped' amid Trump 'smear campaign.'

Is it even possible to kneecap a snake?

POLITICO: Defiant Yovanovitch says she was ‘kneecapped' amid Trump 'smear campaign'

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... reading of the Addendum to Sondland's testimony, Bullet Point #2, 2nd sentence.....

Wow!
Only now have I finally understood POE, the Purity Of Essence, in that star witness' elucidation.
POE: Peace On Earth, Progress Of Excretion, Plemplem Of Eekeek.

When Adam Schiff set up Yovanovitch to "testify" that she was intimidated by Trump's tweets, she could've struck a blow for feminazism and "The Resistance" by saying something along the lines of, "Trump doesn't intimidate me. He doesn't scare me. I'm stronger than he is."

The pussyhats would be fundraising and printing t-shirts off such an answer.

Instead she chose to continue playing the whiny, whimpering victim. What a coward.

Even without all the other crap she's done, that alone makes her unfit to be ambassador to Ukraine or any country. Trump did a great thing by removing her.

And that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Instead she chose to continue playing the whiny, whimpering victim. What a coward.

Her character in the play has a very limited emotional range.

Well now, looks like Komrade Schifty, has shuffled some things around. The House Intelligence Committee is now the Government Human Resources Dept. for Disgruntled Employee Bitch Session. Her main problem seemed to be that the Bad Orange Man didn't make the new President Zelensky of Ukraine, like her and her feeling were hurt. A lot was made over her 'feelings'. She should be happy she didn't come home from Libya like Ambassador Stevens.

download (1).jpg

I heard from someone who heard from someone else that someone told her Ambassador Yovanovitch had planned a Hillary Victory Party in 2016 complete with printed party invitations. How sad. I'm sure she felt really bad and her feelings were hurt.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Instead she chose to continue playing the whiny, whimpering victim. What a coward.

And that's one of the reasons I voted for him.
Cowardice was not limited to Madame Iamabitch. The 'rules of engagement' set by Dear Leader Schiff restricting the opposition so severely makes me think he's an exemplary coward as well.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Well now, looks like Komrade Schifty, has shuffled some things around. The House Intelligence Committee is now the Government Human Resources Dept. for Disgruntled Employee Bitch Session. Her main problem seemed to be that the Bad Orange Man didn't make the new President Zelensky of Ukraine, like her and her feeling were hurt. A lot was made over her 'feelings'. She should be happy she didn't come home from Libya like Ambassador Stevens.

I heard from someone who heard from someone else that someone told her Ambassador Yovanovitch had planned a Hillary Victory Party in 2016 complete with printed party invitations. How sad. I'm sure she felt really bad and her feelings were hurt.

You heard that too? My wife's hairdresser's cousin overheard a phone conversation about the same thing!!

Flashback: That Time Obama Brutally Fired All Of Bush's Ambassadors

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... and her feeling were hurt. A lot was made over her 'feelings' ... I heard from someone who heard from someone else that someone told her Ambassador Yovanovitch had planned ...
Papa Kalashnikook wrote: You heard that too? My wife's hairdresser's cousin overheard a phone conversation about the same thing!! ...
That storm of hurt feelings obviously goes around our Planet. I just saw someone's feelings hurt by Meghan McCain't, because her feelings got hurt by, it was said, like by Oliver Stone, and so she got like mad, and that again hurt the feelings of Superkommissar Maksim, and so he put her on a cover, despite he was not underway with Mike Pence to Warsaw, which itself hurt the feelings of Morrison who told it to Sondland which then hurt the feelings of Yermak.

(yeah, it's all - now I start to snivel and sob, my feelings so ruffled, so harmed, and then the Planet extinction on top - it's all here and here, Komrades.)

(oh, now I feel like Komradette Olga's Dog & Pony, combined - snivel.. sob.. snivel..)

From Aliens Two:

Newt:

My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are aren't there?

Ripley:

Yes, there are.

Yes, there are.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... and her feeling were hurt. A lot was made over her 'feelings' ... I heard from someone who heard from someone else that someone told her Ambassador Yovanovitch had planned ...
Papa Kalashnikook wrote: You heard that too? My wife's hairdresser's cousin overheard a phone conversation about the same thing!! ...
That storm of hurt feelings obviously goes around our Planet. I just saw someone's feelings hurt by Meghan McCain't, because her feelings got hurt by, it was said, like by Oliver Stone, and so she got like mad, and that again hurt the feelings of Superkommissar Maksim, and so he put her on a cover, despite he was not underway with Mike Pence to Warsaw, which itself hurt the feelings of Morrison who told it to Sondland which then hurt the feelings of Yermak.

(yeah, it's all - now I start to snivel and sob, my feelings so ruffled, so harmed, and then the Planet extinction on top - it's all here and here, Komrades.)

(oh, now I feel like Komradette Olga's Dog & Pony, combined - snivel.. sob.. snivel..)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:She should be happy she didn't come home from Libya like Ambassador Stevens.
Yovanovich had it a lot worse. In her own words: "There I was, trapped inside our embassy in Kiev, with a gang of MAGA deplorables to my left, and Trump with Kavanaugh to my right, screaming 'USA! USA!', flailing their arms and trying to grab me... And then I woke up, terribly traumatized by the experience."

I believe her. Who are we to question survivors? The horror! The horror!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Yovanovich_Benghazi_Remembers.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:She should be happy she didn't come home from Libya like Ambassador Stevens.
Yovanovich had it a lot worse. In her own words: "There I was, trapped inside our embassy in Kiev, with a gang of MAGA deplorables to my left, and Trump with Kavanaugh to my right, screaming 'USA! USA!', flailing their arms and trying to grab me... And then I woke up, terribly traumatized by the experience."

I believe her. Who are we to question survivors? The horror! The horror!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Yovanovich_Benghazi_Remembers.jpg[/img]

Exactly, Red Square. Nonambassador Yovanovich can tearfully share her horror, because she - like Chris Wallace - still has a pulse, and even working kneecaps, unlike Ambassador Stevens.

I'm Katie Hill and I approve this message.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Schiff_Yovanovich_Hill_Comb.jpg[/img]

In other news, a real actual tweet from Bloomberg media:

Can you imagine? President Trump is trying to usurp the deep state with some kind of shadow government!

Margaret wrote:In other news, a real actual tweet from Bloomberg media:

Can you imagine? President Trump is trying to usurp the deep state with some kind of shadow government!
Hard to imagine. Exemplary revisionist Constitutional gobbledygook. It's the unelected 'seasoned diplomats' in charge of US foreign policy, not some boob of a President!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Hard to imagine. Exemplary revisionist Constitutional gobbledygook. It's the unelected 'seasoned diplomats' in charge of US foreign policy, not some boob of a President!
Darn tootin'! This really cheeses me off.

Margaret wrote:... a real actual tweet from Bloomberg media:

< Trump's Shadow Ukraine Policy Laid Bare in Impeachment Opener >
Can you imagine?
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... Exemplary revisionist Constitutional gobbledygook ...
Butt, maybe, it's not fully katastrophic? After all, it says:

As he beholds Shadow Ukraine, Trump's decency1 (= pudency?) is stripped stark naked [while Shadow Ukraine is wedged in a] peachy "opener"2.

Isn't it simply heralding a return of Trumpish "grabbing, her whatever" ?
(and maybe this is Bad Orange Man's idea of trumping a mere "Dog & Pony" Show?)

1 decency: [archaic synonym:] policy, also: pudendum.
2 sorry to say it, glorious Ukraine, but it sounds like a "defloration vise", no?

This sums up the hysterical right wing radicals that want elections to have consequences. The rubes!

Red Square wrote:I'm Katie Hill and I approve this message.

Pissi Myles, a self-described drag queen comedian, singer, and hostess from Asbury Park, NJ, was spotted on the first day of public impeachment hearings on Capitol Hill.

With a mobile phone attached to a selfie stick, Myles was live streaming from the hearing via Twitter for the social media-centric org Happs News.

Pissi Myles stated “It's a crazy day in Washington! I'm flipping my wig over the high-energy proceedings today.” “Tensions are high, and the bar for who's allowed in the Longworth House is very, very low.”

Pissi Myles.jpg

Note: Click the following link to watch the Pissi Myles newscast from the impeachment hearing.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmrgMWrMJy

Reporting.jpg

Ms. Myle's was the only reporter there who had the balls to report honestly!

What? Our gloriously progressive Deep State government is mortified that it maybe “usurped” by President Cheeto Head with the “real government”?

This is an OUTRAGE!!! We must impeach Cheeto Head hasta pronto!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... as new, not so first hand, witnesses are paraded to the Impeach 45 ...

< Rockwell's The Gossips >
hahahahaha, and now (very fine) Gary Varvel :

... while magnificent Norman Rockwell giggles from high high above.

So, the dog and the pony have retired from the Hearsay Show Trial...but what about the kangaroo?

'pelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:So, the dog and the pony have retired from the Hearsay Show Trial...but what about the kangaroo? ...

Update on the Schifty Show Trial.......WAIT, WHAT?.....MAYDAY! MAYDAY!.........