In 2016 Obama Still Says Yes ICANN Transform Internet

Now again in 2016 Obama still says "Yes, ICANN Transform the Internet" -- i.e., "Yes, I Can Transform the Internet" by transferring control of it to an international consortium vulnerable to foreign-government influences hostile to the freedoms bestowed upon the internet by the U.S. in creating it and making it available to the world.

Obama will initiate this process on September 30, 2016 UNLESS Congress acts to prohibit or delay such action. Here's an article on the subject in the Hill in 2015 (which article KOOK archived in the Wayback Machine today, August 29, 2016).

Below is the March 2014 video (now updated with an annotation re 9-30-2016), previously published on The Cube in 2014.

--KOOK

IANA, ICANN, nobody knows or cares - whatever - just get it done, and DONE FAST before somone discovers what's happening! (what IS happening? Damn it!) It's for the good of The People™ and The Children™ and The Party™ and everything else! Hurry up! I'm sick of waiting! And please pass the peanuts...

CC

Maybe it will be just for the best if we can't get the real news anymore... I'm so much happier reading the Pravda!