DOCTOR UTOPIA - FOIA Effective Government Check On Secrecy

IN THE NEWS The Current Truth Network -- Washington, D.C.

In a rare public appearance, the extraordinary Doctor Utopia, head of the Karl Marx Treatment Center, criticized those who are trying to use the power and veil of autonomous society to undermine the government.

"If the IRS and the Justice department can't use the Freedom of Information Act to demand that the organizations within society produce all of their records in a timely manner then there is simply no accountability. This is not good government.

"Without proper accountability all manner of transgressions of our liberties will only embolden the foes of freedom. The government must be able to use the FOIA effectively too, or soon there will be no check on the self-serving ambitions of the unscrupulous lurking in their dark lairs within the autonomous society."

Learn more at The Current Truth Network.

I swear that is the picture of my grandfather when he was lying in his coffin during the funeral.

How did you manage to resurrect him?

Komerades! Ignore those enemies of the state who will claim the FOIA is not intended to mean the state has freedom to get all information about you.

I am sorry to see that Doctor Utopia is dead .. but for being dead, he would have a long career in ......... whatever. And on a positive note, he has never been looking better, except when he was alive.