Indictment of the day

Comrades! Lend me your ears and a vodka ration if you have an extra... just sayin'. Anyhow, today's list of worthy enemies of the state can be found here.

I greatly worry about our comrades in print. It seems they're starting to ask a few too many of the wrong types of questions. Who are these rabble rousers to question Dear Leader's whims, wishes, and demands?

Maybe these "journalists" (skoff!) should start asking the right types of questions. Like "What happens to reporters that don't play ball?" and "What do you mean I'm being detained?"

Dear Leader has a lot on his mind, what with focusing like a laser on the border, campaigning for economical motivation units, and getting a foursome together for an 8AM tee time. The last thing Dear Leader needs is a bunch of uppity journalists thinking they've found their collective spines.

Feel free to hate on these journalistic non-persons!

Well, it really depends upon what is done with "information." I am confident that our Party Approved News Organs™ will dig and sift and file any non-conforming "facts" in the appropriate places. In the image below, for example, we have an investigative journalist and his lovely intern researching our Dear Leader's scandals glorious achievements in preparation for a story about why the Jeep Cherokee name is not offensive to Elizabeth Warren.

garbageman2.jpg

Is name-offensiveness the real reason Government Motors discontinued the Pontiac? --KOOK

Was the anti-agism campaign the reason Government Motors discontinued the elder-car known as the Oldsmobile?

--KOOK

Oo ...oo... I know the answer to that one !

The Federal Dept. Dept. of Edjoomukayshun has determined to allow words to be used by the masses to be no more than nine letters long. If it is attempted by a citizen or group, detainment at a re-educational facility may be in order for the transgressor.

Oldsmobile has TEN letters, thus making its removal from the collective memory manditory.

I regret that comrade Krasnodar will be denounced shortly for using the 10+ letter word for "skooling" in two variants in the same post.

See you when you get back, buddy...ill hold your ration cards for you...

Grammer Police !

Tovarichi ..... you also have committed two errors on your post above :

Error #1 : " ill " should be I'll ( a contraction of I and will )

Error # 2 : you left out the apostrophe

I'll save you a seat on the train.

Comrades - there is disturbance detected in Kollective. Last night, while sipping vodka, heard San Francisco info babe on TV refer to new citizen children in Texas border towns as "illegal immigrants". Every comrade knows they are simply "undocumented" until register for vote.