INEVITABILITY IS...

Komrades, we must come up with new slogans for the new FIVE YEAR PLAN.

I'll start here:

INEVITABILITY IS:

"THE WONDERFUL SOUND AFTER YOU HAVE PURGED ALL YOUR POTENTIAL RIVALS"

Inevitability is needing to re-elect Barack Obama.
( Why do you think we didn't make it a four year plan ?)

Comrade, we do not "come up" with anything, we steal it and announce we are merely taking back what is ours.

... The rich getting poorer and the poor getting... beet rations?

Inevitability is ... Waiting for the secret police to come to your home after all the awful things you posted to Twitter under #Obama2012Slogans while downing your last shot of Vodka.

Inevitability is one's photo being airbrushed out of official pictures after one's inevitable failure and mysterious disappearance.

Inevibility is a real Bitch when you try to find a job after getting a degree in Transgendered African Studies with a minor in Vegan Horticulture......
~
student-loan-debt-occupy-wall-street.jpg

It is SUCH a shame that someone forced her to run up those $80,000.00 worth of student loans!! And to think, they're just not currently hiring anyone in her LGBTBQABCXYZ specialty - because, Bush.

I'll bet the Teabaggers are behind it all!! And Gravity. Of course, Mitt Romney is actually behind gravity, but I'm not gonna worry about that for a while.

The Inevitability of perestroika Pere-Economic-STROKE-USSA just 20 years after our collapse restructuring ... glorious victory .... komrade President Obama.

Inevitability is...

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

When?

Next Tuesday!

Unless it's not.

After all - Next Tuesday we MAY be looking forward to Next Tuesday!

Just sayin'.

Or, it could be forever Monday, until, of course, next Tuesday.

This information should be disseminated, for if the proletartiat knows it is always Monday, least equal of days, they will want to get to Tuesday quicker! I can see the campaign ads now:

Obama 2012: because Monday sux.