Introducing People's Brew!

From the truly equal workers and peasants in Factory 1017, Olympia Collective, State of Obama comes the latest Party approved beverage suitable for the masses!

People's Brew(TM) is a substitute for the decadent coffee drink which due to it's imported nature is a source of high carbon output, as well as being created by oppressed foreign workers who have not yet freed themselves of the oppressive chains of which they labor under.

Made from the dried and roasted pressing of sugar beets, then blended with a high dose of manufactured mind control drugs stimulants , People's Brew(TM) is THE beverage of choice for waking up for your next 20 hour shift in the gulag.

With People's Brew(TM) you will have the energy of several Comrades, and will labor even harder to serve the state which serves you!

People's Brew(TM) is endorsed by President For Life Obama, and is issued to the Revolutionary Green Shirt Army of Justice.

After consuming your daily ration of People's Brew(TM) you WILL forget about any economic troubles caused by decadent capitalism run amok, and you will lose any traces of individuality that may remain, as such actions are detrimental to the security and well being of The State.

People's Brew(TM) is best consumed with your daily dose ofGenuine Obama Brand Snake Oil for maximum benefit to the state.

The taste of People's Brew(TM) is meaningless, as it is Party approved for general consumption, and WILL be consumed by all members of society. (Party members with any sort of rank or title will be exempt as their service to The State requires a different beverage, one which furthers a stimulated package).

Look for People's Brew with your morning ration!

I prefer to start my mornings now with a swift dose of the People's Distillate, refined from only the most equal of potato peelings. I find that it helps me relax while I watch the stock market adjust to the new reality of our Dear Leader.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I prefer to start my mornings now with a swift dose of the People's Distillate, refined from only the most equal of potato peelings. I find that it helps me relax while I watch the stock market adjust to the new reality of our Dear Leader.

Comrade Whoopie, you can add People's Distillate to People's Brew and when taken with a shot of Obama's Snake Oil, then you have achieved the People's Perfect Buzz. (Then you get to go dig beets, or work on shovel ready projects).

Gosh, after consuming mass quantities of People's Brew, the Stimulus Bill finally makes sense to me! Thank You for opening my eyes (and dulling what's left of my brain.)

Comrade Obamissar 7.62 (and still not upgraded to 7.64),

This is a glorious product. However, I have one question: Since I live in a climate with soil not conducive to the growing of sugar beets for the product so clearly in the national and public interest, thus requiring sugar beet independence, how do I acquire government assistance to turn my plot of water-free Nevadan desert into a productive sugar beet farm?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Obamissar 7.62 (and still not upgraded to 7.64),

This is a glorious product. However, I have one question: Since I live in a climate with soil not conducive to the growing of sugar beets for the product so clearly in the national and public interest, thus requiring sugar beet independence, how do I acquire government assistance to turn my plot of water-free Nevadan desert into a productive sugar beet farm?

Comrade T,

Tell Harry Reid to get his senators in line and pass the omnibus! It's our only hope.

You'll know the ultra-Progressives in the PPC of Obama (Left Coast) are truly Progressive if they give up their coffee in favor of People's Brew. I thought I saw a bit on Faux yesterday about stimulus CEUs going to sugar beet research. That's a sign of the times, Comrades. Next Tuesday is finally upon us.