Is Our Glorious System a Night of the Living Dead?

livingdead.jpg

Horror film screenwriter Andrew Klavan perfectly equates Government with "Night of the Living Dead" in a devastating criticism of our glorious system on PJTV

https://tinyurl.com/d2r4p8

He says our Dear Leader and Comrade Pelosi are like zombies who have risen from the dead to eat our flesh and suck our blood. This cannot be. I will not accept this.

This Andrew Klaven must be shoveled out of the way by Colonel 7.62 and the Red Guard before any young impressionable future workers see his diatribe.

Comrade Leninka are you volunteering for the Shovel Brigade?

The horror! My ears were bleeding as I heard this Alpha Zombie speak such wrongings agianst our Honorable Chairman. I think I need a lead asprin for this man.

(off)
Speaking of lead asprin, if Charlton Heston (God rest his soul) rose from the dead, he'd definitly grab arms with us and fight off the liberal zombies.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Leninka are you volunteering for the Shovel Brigade?

Off course, Colonel 7.62. I am always shovel ready. And am quite a good shot. And don't forget the rifle you once gifted me, the one with the concrete filled bore. That was you, wasn't it?

Commissar_Elliot wrote:(off)
Speaking of lead asprin, if Charlton Heston (God rest hissoul) rose from the dead, he'd definitly grab arms with us and fightoff the liberal zombies.

(off)Comrade Commissar_Elliot, if he could part the ocean, it is my hope that he can certainly rise from the dead, and I am sure he is with us in spirit.

Yes Comrade, if you have a People's Rifle(TM) with the concrete filled bore, that would have come from me. Naturally some of us have People's Rifles(TM) and some of us have Not For the People Rifles(TM). The Party(TM) has decided all you need is a concrete filled bore and a squeegee bayonet. And your shovel of course. Your Political Officer will notify you when to start shoveling the oppressive capitalist swine.

I for one am sick and tired of this ranting about our UN-dead brethren. Did they not vote, each, time and time again to elect our Glorious Leader and Loving Congress? The ones I've met are very loyal, caring, compassionate and very reasonable. All they want in return is:

Harry R.
Is this Comrade dead??

"I promised Specter a comfortable chair in hell and he believed me! Ha, ha, ha!"
~ Harry Reid

And we thought that Al Franken would get the least amount of respect as a Senator. After cutting a deal with Harry Reid to keep his seniority after a party switch, Arlen Specter got a rude shock last night when Reid's caucus rejected that deal and refused to give Specter any consideration on committee assignments. In fact, not only did he lose out on chair assignments, he will take the most junior positions on the committees:

https://hotair.com/archives/2009/05/06/ ... lo-rookie/

Comrades Harry R. and Margaret,

How convenient that your comments came in sequence. Zombie Comrade Sphincter has a most suitable--and functional--countenance. It is not only suitable for sitting. His job is quite clear. It may not be the prettiest of jobs, but it is a job, nevertheless. Being the most feminine of comrades, I can only allude.

{karakter off}

Two thoughts:

1) I am glad to see that Arlen Sphincter is getting such a warm welcome from his Fellow Travelers.

2) The American buying millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammuntion are stocking Zombie Repellant.

Running-Dog Capitalist wrote:{karakter off}

Two thoughts:

1) I am glad to see that Arlen Sphincter is getting such a warm welcome from his Fellow Travelers.

2) The American buying millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammuntion are stocking Zombie Repellant.

And those living in Montana will be particularly prepared now with their new spiffy, take your Federal gun laws and shove it legislation. Click Here for details. Yet another indicator that states are asserting their sovereignty. Looks like Vermont and her sister states will be the only states left under Dear Leader's rules and regulations.

Alaska also has a similar take your gun laws and shove them bill. It passed their senate and will be considered by their house next year.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Alaska also has a similar take your gun laws and shove them bill. It passed their senate and will be considered by their house next year.

Just saw another state doing the same thing. It's Tennessee. Read Here. Looks like much work ahead for the Red Guard, Colonel 7.62. Many many bullets flying all over the place. This is getting exciting. If the Carolinas and others make similar laws for cigarettes, we may see the great tobacco and bullet wars of 2010 before it's all over. It's good we are armed with shovels. There will be many purges and graves to dig.

Yes Leninka, much digging to do. Much glorious looting of the capitalist swine as well. After all, what good is a Revolutionary Red Guard if they do not fanatically guard The Revolution(TM) through destruction, pillaging, noble patriotic songs and stirring posters of angry peasants with shovels and Comrade Kalashnikov's rifle?

Leninka wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Alaska also has a similar take your gun laws and shove them bill. It passed their senate and will be considered by their house next year.

Just saw another state doing the same thing. It's Tennessee. Read Here. Looks like much work ahead for the Red Guard, Colonel 7.62. Many many bullets flying all over the place. This is getting exciting. If the Carolinas and others make similar laws for cigarettes, we may see the great tobacco and bullet wars of 2010 before it's all over. It's good we are armed with shovels. There will be many purges and graves to dig.

It appears that the capitalist scum are going on a firearms and cigarettes binge. The Red Guard must show them that the U.S. Constitution is a quaint 18th Century document unfit for the The Glorious World of Next Tuesdaytm.

As has been said before, comrades, that is the way of The Revolutiontm: First you binge, then you purge.

Leninka wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Leninka are you volunteering for the Shovel Brigade?

Off course, Colonel 7.62. I am always shovel ready. And am quite a good shot. And don't forget the rifle you once gifted me, the one with the concrete filled bore. That was you, wasn't it?

Commissar_Elliot wrote:(off)
Speaking of lead asprin, if Charlton Heston (God rest hissoul) rose from the dead, he'd definitly grab arms with us and fightoff the liberal zombies.

(off)Comrade Commissar_Elliot, if he could part the ocean, it is my hope that he can certainly rise from the dead, and I am sure he is with us in spirit.
(off)
I forgot about that part, I'd say screw the guns, send a huge wave after them. It kills the zombies, and we'll have less lives lost to zombie bites.

Margaret wrote:"I promised Specter a comfortable chair in hell and he believed me! Ha, ha, ha!"
~ Harry Reid

And we thought that Al Franken would get the least amount of respect as a Senator. After cutting a deal with Harry Reid to keep his seniority after a party switch, Arlen Specter got a rude shock last night when Reid's caucus rejected that deal and refused to give Specter any consideration on committee assignments. In fact, not only did he lose out on chair assignments, he will take the most junior positions on the committees:

(off)
I hope Senator Sphincter enjoys his new position, after all, you make a deal with the devil, your soul will pay for it.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Margaret wrote:"I promised Specter a comfortable chair in hell and he believed me! Ha, ha, ha!"
~ Harry Reid

(off)
I hope Senator Sphincter enjoys his new position, after all, you make a deal with the devil, your soul will pay for it.

The world works in strange ways, and what a wonder it is that Comrade Sphincter, even with his many years, did not completely self-actualize until now. He should write a book: "How I Found My True Calling," by Arlen Sphincter. I have more to say, but won't. It wouldn't be lady-like.