ISIS hopping bombs threaten Australian homeland

Kangaroo-2.jpg
Melbourne Australia: ISIS kangaroo and teenage accomplice charged in devastating Anzac Day attack plan.

"A 19-year-old in Melbourne is charged with allegedly planning to mount an explosive on a kangaroo, paint it with an Islamic State symbol and “set it loose” on police officers during Anzac Day in April 2015, local media report.

Sevdet Ramadan Besim is one of five teens arrested during a police raid in Melbourne in April 2015, and has been in custody since.

Prosecutors alleged on Thursday that Besim discussed the planned terror attack with a British accomplice, as well as doing online searches about Anzac Day events. Marked on April 25 each year, Anzac Day was originally to honor soldiers of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. 2015 marked the centenary of that campaign."
Update: Craptek News Service has been unsuccessful in its efforts to locate the noted kangaroo authority Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt for comment. Stay tuned for additional updates as they become available.

Kangaroo Boy.jpg
Update:

Is there a connection? - Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt/teenage terrorist suspect Sevdet Ramadan Besim.

This clearly falls under the jurisdiction of the People's Kangaroo Court For Revolutionary Justice.

And I just happen to know someone who can assemble a jury of peers.

[img]/Avatars/51605_1435556544.jpg[/img]

Hmmm, where might one pocket away an explosive device on a kangaroo?

This is an OUTRAGE!!!!! How dare this peaceful muslim be charged with enticing a female kangaroo to perform an explosive dance. The whole concept is absurd. As if it could work, anyway. Kangaroos tend to hop away from a crowd. This is clearly trumped up. No self respecting female kangaroo would agree to wear an explosive vest, in any case. And burhka's don't have a tail hole. None of this makes any sense.

Red Square wrote:This clearly falls under the jurisdiction of the People's Kangaroo Court For Revolutionary Justice.

And I just happen to know someone who can assemble a jury of peers.

[img]/Avatars/51605_1435556544.jpg[/img]

Comrade, I do believe I could assemble a mob.

note: a large group of kangaroos is known as a mob. As flock is to birds, mob is to kangaroos.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: Comrade, I do believe I could assemble a mob.

note: a large group of kangaroos is known as a mob. As flock is to birds, mob is to kangaroos.

I never saw a hopping mob.

Apparently you haven't been to The Hajj. Now that's a mosh pit!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This is an OUTRAGE!!!!! How dare this peaceful muslim be charged with enticing a female kangaroo to perform an explosive dance. The whole concept is absurd. As if it could work, anyway. Kangaroos tend to hop away from a crowd. This is clearly trumped up. No self respecting female kangaroo would agree to wear an explosive vest, in any case. And burhka's don't have a tail hole. [highlight=#FFFF00]None of this makes any sense[/highlight].

Golly Comrade Hopping Mouse, I'm having a little trouble telling one delivery device from the other!

This kind of thing makes me hopping mad. However, I think the drop-bears have probably got it covered.

Drop-Bear Espies Hopping Bomb

Problem Solved

DropBearMkI.jpg

This may be obvious to some observers, however, I think it's important enough to be stated and re-stated - in the interests of the State™ -:

If there was more tolerance for peaceful Islamist clockmakers making clocks that look like explosive kangaroos, then the world would be a much safer space.

If more guns, according to the National Gun-thug Association, means less crime, then surely more bombs means less terrorism!

Don't even attempt to dispute with me on this. The logic is unassailable. The consensus is in. The debate is over!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This may be obvious to some observers, however, I think it's important enough to be stated and re-stated - in the interests of the State™ -:

If there was more tolerance for peaceful Islamist clockmakers making clocks that look like explosive kangaroos, then the world would be a much safer space.

If more guns, according to the National Gun-thug Association, means less crime, then surely more bombs means less terrorism!

Don't even attempt to dispute with me on this. The logic is unassailable. The consensus is in. The debate is over!

Thanks for hopping by and offering your thoughts on the subject.

You may have a point, that is; if people would spend more time and effort making clocks and breeding kangeroos this world would be a Safer-Space™ for all of us. Peace!