Islam to Declare Jihad on Chinese New Year!

I knew it... I am a Snake and according to the scholarly research presented on the paper place-mat from my favourite Dim Sum restaurant, "PIG IS ENEMY!" (that's a direct quote - I'm looking at it right now... I swiped one a while back, feeling for some reason that it would come in handy very soon... )...

My enemy too is a Pig!
I'm a Metal Ox! And Snakes are my friends!
Maybe it's time for us Snakes and Oxen to head to a Madrassa and learn to kill all the Pig Infidels!

I'm a Tiger..... does this mean I eat Ox and Snake or does it mean I help Ox and Snake declare Holy War (Kala sala mala! Kala sala mala! Yahoo Yahoo Crunchbar)?

Maybe we could meet up at Barack's Madrassa, maybe dropping his name could get us a discount or something there.... maybe front row seats at the next stoning or something?

Does the year of the pig mean that here will be an abundance of ham?
and bacon?
and baby back ribs?
and pork chops?
and pickled pigs feet?
never mind that last one... ewwww....

Hey guys, I'm a pig (I think); come on now, you're starting to hurt my fellings. <boo hoo>

I'm not a War Pig, though.

Just remember: four legs good, two legs bad. We're all animals here on Manor Farm -- don't let the capitalists divide us!

When I think of enemy pig I clearly see only one way to interpret it:

Don't worry Dr., just sit down, relax, and forget everything while immersing yourself in a giant vat of your wine. Maybe you could invite the Chairman as well, Sounds like his kind of thing.

I like wine... expensive wine made from the tears of the working class so that I can feel their pain... oh their pain, when will the senseless exploitation stop!? You supply the wine, Dr. P, and I'll bring the "sex workers".

LIBERATE THE SEXUAL WORKING CLASS! LET THE LOOSE WOMYN BE FREE! OH, AND CHEAP TOO!

And this picture I took while visiting Pittsburgh Proletarian this fall. What a disgusting display of fatty, insensitive (to Muslims), and bigoted capitalist opulence!

Snowball/Napoleon '08 - Fighting for the Animal Class!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I'm a Tiger..... does this mean I eat Ox and Snake or does it mean I help Ox and Snake declare Holy War (Kala sala mala! Kala sala mala! Yahoo Yahoo Crunchbar)?

No no Chairman... is simple... Rock smashes scissors... Scissors cuts paper... Paper covers rock...

The Chinese zodiac says that I am a rabbit. Rabbit!! No! I am no rabbit! I am a hedgehog! Hedgehog! --- Wait! Are the Muslims offended by hedgehogs or rabbits? If they are, I must apologize for my existence and go jump off a cliff. Got to make sure that you appease the minorities.

No, you're the Dolphin. The Walrus was Paul.

Me, I'm a Dodo.

You're right... I'm sorry... This whole Kulak Monster thing is really getting to me...

One thing is certain....2008 is the Year of the Turkey.

Here's a photo of this year's DLC Conference
Here's Chairman Dean addressing the Conference:
Hillary, Edwards, and Obama jockeying for media attention:

The same way male peacocks are the ones with the big pretty tail feather displays, aren't those displays of turkey's tail feathers what males do to compete with each other for females.? Proof positive that Hillary has bigger... tail feathers than her running 'mates'?

Proof positive that Hillary has bigger... tail feathers
Sister!
You know sexual dimorphism has been outlawed by the Party!
(Hillary is the one with the longest beard and spurs....that's what counts, not tail feathers.)

Here we are in 2011 and it's the year of the Rabbit. I checked the Holy Book of Islam (the Qur'an) and I think we're in the clear with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The only problem I see is the proliferation of the dreaded Waznmentobe Rabbit. It's a horrible beast and no one is safe from it's evil clutches:

Look at the Bones: